I suggest you ...

you ruined Yahoo, which I used 18 years.. now it is nothing but spyware

For about a year now, you have made so many changes that I cannot begin to mention them all. For many years, I liked your site. Now I hate it. It has become nothing more than intrusive and slow spyware. How's that working for ya? From the looks of these commnets, not so good. Tell Marissa go back to Google. But wait, Google is actually listenting to similar complaints and changing.

34th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ThomasThomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with anonymous. I find every section that has been changed is terrible. I will list the sections: First sports, The old sports section was so simple to bring up either MLB, NFL GOLF. Now, when I bring up MLB I get a lot of superimposed pictures but no ability to follow a single game . Entertainment is the same. Very frustrating to navigate. The home page news is just as frustrating. There are many times when you want to open a certain news story it freezes and won't open. My emails are even more frustrating to manage. There are many times when I send "read" emails to "trash", they will pop up back in my inbox. Navigating Yahoo has become a real frustrating time. Please tell the CEO that "if its not broke, don't fix it. YAHOO! has been my homepage for over 12 enjoyable years. Not so enjoyable any more. Please STOP making so many changes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base