Hi, please let us know your ideas and feedback regarding Yahoo Smart TV

I am so unhappy with Yahoo tv. I brought a Vizio Smart tv to have an an internet browser. The Apps that you are more like widgets.

Add an internet browser! if you don't I hope the TV companies switch to google!

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason MillerJason Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I own a 70 inch vizio and a 50 inch samsung. The vizio is nothing more than a joke when it comes to the apps available for it. We use the Samsung and havent even turned on the vizio in over 6 months. Love the TV but smart it is not. Doesnt seem like yahoo even cares about customer frustrations.

• AnnAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo/Vizio I'm done with. My family and friends have been warned of your deviant marketing schemes

• NCAA FOOTBALLNCAA FOOTBALL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can Yahoo (A SEARCH ENGINE) not make an app for a TV to atleast search for things? RIDICULOUS

Will not buy another thing that has this **** on it. My Father in law has a sony from what seems like the first ever smart tv that is able to browse a website. What do you know?? it has google.

• irene kranenburgirene kranenburg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I want to watch the Acorn tv shows, but it is not one of the apps. When I bought the tv I did not realize it did not have a browser

• AbAb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looks like only google tv (on LG) offers a full browser ... if definitely sucks not to have a browser... plus the fact that if you research some you'll find requests for a browser addon several years back and when I called Yahoo TV support to inquire if they will ever, I ran into an extremely rude CS Rep. who effectively asked me to go fish!!! ... #YaWHOOOOOOOO.

• markmark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was mislead myself. I could have swore i saw 'surf the web' in the advertisement. Can't find those words in the literature that came with the tv. I feel ripped off but could restore my faith buy adding a browser app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree - I would NEVER have bought a Vizio Smart TV if I'd known no browser - Samsung will get my next purchase

Feedback and Knowledge Base