Connected TV

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vizio E500i-a0 without a Skype app pre-install

I just bought the vizio E500i-a0, and to greatest surprise there wasn't an Skype app pre-install. Being so far away from family who are back in Africa, i needed a way to communicate & see their faces. Needless to say i was so disappointed with Vizio product and yahoo connect Tv for installing other app and excluding Skype. If Skype app is downloadable like others are I will keep the tv but if not, I will return and get another product.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. HBO Go,please

Please help us get a HBO Go app for our TV.Thanks

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Product Support responded

Thanks for contacting us. HBO Go has not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. We continue to discuss opportunities with strategic publishers like HBO. Please also visit hbo.com to provide feedback directly to HBO regarding access to their app using Yahoo! Connected TV on your brand of TV.

4. Problem with Flickr App

I set up my Flickr app on my Samsung TV. It works and I can connect to my photographs. HOWEVER (and this is a big however): the widget size only occupies about 1/3 of my TV's screen. So my photographs are so small it makes the app completely useless.

Is there a way to enlarge the widget size to enlarge the size of my photos? If not, then, as I've said, the app is useless.

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A clock for Vizio smart TV's

My Vizio E420i AO has no display clock. An app that could float a clock on the corner of the screen would be very handy. In addition it could just display a clock full screen like a clock screen saver for a PC that would be nice too. If the programmer wanted to go further, selectable world clocks would make and interesting addition.

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for contacting us. HBO Go has not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. We continue to discuss opportunities with strategic publishers like HBO. Please also visit hbo.com to provide feedback directly to HBO regarding access to their app using Yahoo! Connected TV on Vizio.

7. Vizio m321i twit app

I see under apps that TWIT is listed but it is not listed under my apps on the Vizio M321i.

230th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TVGuide!

For over-the-air viewers there is no channel guide. A TVGuide app would make a lot of us happy. It would be nice if you could select a show and it took you to that channel.

230th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. i have a smart Tv and i would love to see an app for vimeo vimeo videos...

Would love to see an app for video.com videos :)

277th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 125th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. wtae

news for pennsylvania

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how about wnba live access app?

wnba.com has a live access app where you can watch all wnba games and I'd love to be able to watch my games on the tv whenever I want. thanks

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you please add MLB.TV to your list of available apps?

Can you please add MLB.TV to your list of available apps?

81st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. MLB.TV has not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. We continue to discuss opportunities with strategic publishers like MLB.TV. Please also visit mlbtv.com to provide feedback directly to them regarding access to their app using Yahoo! Connected TV on your brand of TV.

14. 99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. HBO Go and Netflix have not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. We continue to discuss opportunities with strategic publishers like HBO and Netflix. Please also visit hbo.com and netflix.com to provide feedback directly to them regarding access to their content using Yahoo! Connected TV on your brand of TV.

15. Blockbuster app not on my apps why not

wordnetwork app can you get that please
    also blockbuster app not on my apps..... vizio tv

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. Blockbuster decided to remove their app from the Vizio TV some time ago. Please use one of the other Video On Demand apps such as Amazon.

Regarding Word Network, they have not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. The developer kit can be downloaded from this site.

16. 184th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting us. Slacker has not built an app for Y! Connected TV. Y! Connected TV is an open platform that allows developers and publishers to create and deliver their own apps. We continue to discuss opportunities with strategic publishers like Slacker. Please also visit slacker.com to provide feedback directly to them regarding access to their app using Yahoo! Connected TV on your brand of TV.

17. Vudu App disappeared from my connected tv store! Why?

Please explain why the Vudu app is not available.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We apologize for the inconvenience. We had a small glitch this morning that has now been resolved. You may download any apps you may be missing from the Y! Connected TV Store.

18. my suggestion is make an app where we can surf the web

My idea is for your team is to make an app where the connect tv customers can be able to surf the web on the yahoo connect tv and make an app where you can check your emails with out having to buy new software when you do come up with the app

28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! In general, browsing the web on a TV is not the best experience. For example, navigating with a remote, entering text and displaying content in a browser on a TV. For these reasons Y! Connected TV brings content to the TV in a much friendlier way with TV apps.

Some of these same issues are relevant to an email app on the TV.

19. Vocês Poderiam colocar o NETFLIX Store

Tenho uma tv da AOC led 42" LE42D5520

Procurei o Netflix na store mas nao encontrei

283rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 230th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. Yahoo! Connected TV is open to developers and publishers to create apps and publish on your platform. We have a few publishers that have made local news available on our platform however, they have not created an app specifically for the Pittsburgh area.

• Don't see your idea?

Connected TV

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base