US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix problem srared below

cannot delete e-mail messages any more, please take care of this problem!!!!!!

44th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bugs, Issues

I was wondering could you please install some type of padding under yr microphones on top of the desk? You hear every move you make ( Elbows, Knees, Figures. Knuckles. Its causing thumping noise across the air. Thank you

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hope Lutheran wrong URL

Wrong website URL for Hope Lutheran Wautoma. It should be www.hopelutheranwautoma.com

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please Dark mode option for Yahoo Answer!

Dark option theme like Yahoo mail!

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Misinformation on Hong Kong's currency

When I searched "Hong Kong", the infobox wrongly stated that the currency of Hong Kong is Chinese Yuan, but it should be Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please include a minus sign option to AVOID unnecessary items

please include a minus sign option to AVOID unnecessary items
    and also NEVER put items which were not asked for. If I put 3 words ALL 3 should be taken into account (or do I need to precede all 3 by a plus sign?) else don't show me.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Leah Renee-K search results come up as Leah Renee Cudmore, inaccurate, they are not the same Actress

https://www.imdb.me/LeahRenee.k and everything related should come up for Leah Renee-K you can follow her @leahsprmiami on IG and on Twitter @leahreneek #leahsprmiami #leahreneek

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Go back to long macaroni

Blue box go back to long macaroni do not like elbow macaroni at all!!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DCFS STILL BORN CHILDREN

I need my info on my sons still born funds

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make the website user friendly

Your entire on-line experience is most frustrating. I have a Harry's raxor and I need blades and shaving gel. I received a letter saying a $5 Credit, All yours. I could not complete the transaction when I attempted to order blades and gel. I've only been able to order from your web site successfully by sheer luck. Are products sold at a retail outlet like Walgreens or CVS? You can respond to me at ccleftybob@yahoo.com. Robert Miller

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You are opening yourself up to libel/slander suits by careless labeling

Alexandria Daddario was on the list of trending searches today. The main Yahoo search page described her as "American **** actress". This is potentially opening you up to criminal charges.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. crandles handel

This time civilization are consuming mostly. Crandles handel is begining of human communiety which sale own goods in liked places. Mesopotamia rise up with crandles handel but internet destroy it.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get your heads out of your rectums!

Shaved Lake is over 300 miles from here by road. Your search engine does not see the Sierra Nevada mountains range so it "thinks" Lone Line is next door to Shaved Lake. This results in ridiculous adds that make you and your advertisers look like the morons that you are. You might consider programming your engine to include mountain ranges, or you could just keep tucking off and tucking up! Great example of garbage in = garbage out!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. candy

how is riesen candys made

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service Denver

The store hours listed are incorrect. NOT all week 9-5p (Really it is M-F 7-4p, closed Sat/Sun)

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Saved searches?

Save everyone time
    It is very frustrating when a request is made and the ability to complete the simple task that was requested is nearly impossible due to key components not being available

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My humble opinion for the draft.

my wish list for the draft :Kenneth Murray,ILB,Leki Fotu DT,Prince Tega Wanogho,t,Collin Johnson,WR,Alex Taylor,T,Robert Hunt,G,Jon runyan jr.,G,Auzoyah Alufohai DT,K J. Hamler WR,David Woodward,ILB ,Joseph Charlton ,punter.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'M LOOKING FOR TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS.

WHERE ARE TRUMPS TAX RETURNS???

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base