US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. News

Can you please start doing more fair and balanced news articles? All I see is Trump bashing and it is obvious that Yahoo is run by leftist leaning ideology. In Yahoo's eyes, it is evident that only left news matters to people and don't have the ability to realize that they are leaving 50% of the population out by alienating all of them. How about the idea of being fair? There are just as many blunders from the left as there are on the right but for some reason, Yahoo ONLY talks about the blunders from the right and it…

37th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/press/timeline.cfm

I don’t want to have any one in my account

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Results for Sporting Events

It has been years since I was able to follow any sporting events online, namely the USOpen Tennis matches. Yahoo used to be my go to for sports because of the format for "watching" the match LIVE. There was, if I remember correctly, a little tennis court that showed who was serving, the scores (current game and total played) and the time. If was really neat. Now it's barely the facts. name, country, service and score. It's not anything to be excited about. I used to tune it just to watch the updates, it didn't matter who was playing. There…

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. No-Idea does any one I meant adults noted kids. No Idea what tell me come on tell me dad ya an it going to stop asking what dad. I know ha.

Ha dad no place to file complaint I wonder against. Why dad against freaking mom Michael what stupid dad I dad did you hear Michael I shout Miranda dad are going let her get eau that shot pops sorry daddy I sorry run gone I get Miranda Michael daddy let get away go get ya fault stupid Patty I she all you Ramon hay Patrice don't call me that I call me pat Patty Patrice to th I pattrica ya I like spell Mexican central bus eye centrol not central 🇪🇸 she I my teach cuban ya dad a that…

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Call it this child. Abuse by social workers from country riverside an country or county imperial child support department we only deal money

When for example. Purpose electricity over electronic kind instant no reply difficult Local or loco crazy effect appears California an new Gove nor governor referred equals zero See Indio county in riverside County Indio riverside called connected yet na Sr he has nothing to do us Mr sauced told me Call him or her see they pick up phone try I wait 3 calling Ray become less try her Ray she all.most said white b#;ch exceptional case fa?g I'd no India that happen Ray want money I saidhelp me court stated social worker here to aid best interested of child

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. COMMENTS

REMOVE FACEBOOK TWITTER PINTEREST ETC. THEY ARENOTHING BUT A VERY BIASED MOUTHPIECE FOR YAHOO & BING
    BRING BACK COMMENTS WHERE SOMEONE CAN VOTE DOWN OR GIVE THMBS DOWN

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back comments.

Canceling Yahoo comments was just to shut up conservative comments, so no one is being fooled. I'm sure comments will be brought back after the election.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Canceling coments

You dont want to see conservative views. only trash

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. TRUTH!

MY IDEA? VERY SIMPLE. YAHOO NEWS, AOL NEWS AND HUFFPOST CAN START BY UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE DEFINITION OF "TRUTH" IS. EVERYONE OF THESE SO CALLED "NEWS ORGANIZATIONS WOULDN'T KNOW THE TRUTH IF BIT THEM IN THEIR *, WHICH IS ABOUT WHERE THEIR SO CALLED JOURNALISTS BRAINS ARE. YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT GARBAGE. MAY YOU ALL ROT IN !

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NO VOTEUP

Remove face book twitter instagram etc.
    They are just a very biased comment area for you all!
    There is NO way to dislike, thumb down any article.
    Not everyone agrees with your BIASED reporting.
    BRING BACK THE COMMENTS

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Need to close out Kelley R & R Roofing in Laredo TX permanently. Office is now closed.

Attempting to close-out Kelley R & R Roofing in Laredo TX due to location is permanently closed but not finding the option to do this. Need help removing listing in Laredo TX permanently.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. politacal

I own 202, 206, 210 Florida dr. And 101 E. Pineallis Palatka Florida. I didn't receive any of my light bills last month through the U.S. post office. That would be 4 votes going the other way.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring David Spade back on tv!

Bring David Spade back on tv! I don't want to watch him on a computer!
    him

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Buy Earth Fare

Any chance you could buy Earth Fare? They were VERY GOOD, and I hate to see them fold!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggestion only

Contact United States Army for used large tents
    That are warehoused somewhere and let homeless
    Use them, or make a community of homeless. No
    One is using warehouse tents..

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. your **** sucks you ...

your website here sucks i was already sighned in but your algorithm forced me to sighn in i agree in order to post my ***** this is basicaly black mail for me to use your site i hate yahoo aol and the huffington post your whats wrong with america and the rest of the world....

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Postponement rules for daily fantasy baseball

Rules for daily fantasy baseball. Especially players that their game has been postponed.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base