US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. joe pera is an idiot

joe pera should be covered in excriment and drug thru a field of nettle....He is an unusually weird freak that is not funny at ALL......

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. try space ghost coast to coast

Joe Pera is stupid and sucks out loud

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. show actual practical results not ******** unrelated ****

get rid of the out of search results. we would rather a few results that are actually relevant than a load of total **** that is irrelevant.

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. WWE contaminated MON & FRi by NXT & Wyat May quit after watching 20 years

Delete NXT from Raw & Smackdown - they contaminate a good program an ruin great matches. I've been watch for over 20 years - cut it off the other night!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Search Page Is Useless

We did not find results for: northern kentucky university. WOW, HOW USELESS ARE YOU?????

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Candles

I purchased some of your candles from Walmart and I must let you know that they are terrible.I lit one and it burns about 1/2 way and then quits.I will never purchase these again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Links to other search pages

It's very simple....when I do a search and click on a link within that search, I want to be directed to a WEBSITE....I do NOT want to be taken to another page with search results!!! If I wanted that, I'd do the search on the criteria it pulls up!

My suggestion is this....take out ALLLLLLLLLL links leading to other search pages!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. John Collins and Deandre Ayton in fantasy to be listed as INJ?

In Yahoo fantasy basketball Ayton has been listed as out instead of INJ which would allow me to retain his right and replace him with lesser talent in the meantime. Now I have two good players on my team suspended and am forced to replace them because...Yahoo is making a stand. Nancy Reagan made a stand, "Just say No" to drugs back in the 80's Didn't help then. So stop punishing us gamers. It is just a game so let us place them on INJ to retain their rights. Thank you!

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. was looking for an elderly woman, by name, got pictures of horses, cars, buildings, men, a boat, maps - totally unrelated stuff to a woman

by name....the search capability is dismal...unrelated to what I asked for. Not even close. learn to define words and descriptive search requests and provide that. DO not provide 625,678 thousand results which have nothing to do with what was asked for. You often provide pages of more links to nowhere with more unrelated, inconsequential results....isn't there someone there that can write a search program that works?

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mgr. Igor Hamko, Praha 9 - Prosek - https://www.hbi.cz

Please remove this my personal information.Thank you, Igopr Hamko - email : igor.hamko@yahoo.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. stay out of polictics

yahoo should not voice their opions on politics. You suck at it. you should not be biased like the rest of the hateful news, organizations around the country. ie fake news. If you continue i will be gone in a heartbeat.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Start marking your paid search results accurately and transparently.

Was just searching and EVERY page of the results had the same 2 or 3 entries at the top with no indication that they paid to be there ... but the only way they could be listed multiple times is they paid to be there. DO NOT LIKE THIS AND YOU DO HAVE A BIG COMPETITOR!

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. some links doesn't open and instead requests mobile phone info

Hi, when clicking a link related with my search, link doesn't open and facing with a mobile phone info request...Very...Interesting...

You must obey to laws and never do anything against them. You may not collect personal data as you like.

You may face some "unexpected" results in the future like google, facebook and others...

Just an "early warning" from one of your "product user"...

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why do you (Yahoo) put AD's over Hurricane information

I was reading Hurricane information and the AD's were on the right side, that was ok. i keeped going down the page then the AD's came over to the left side and that covered the Hurricane information, i tried to go up and down but the AD's stilled cover the information, WHY.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. new ads popping left on screen over articles leaving yahoo for MSN bye.

I have had this happen o two browsers so This is a yahoo action. leaving this home page for better service.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When searching for MLBB, it should pertain to Mobile Legends: Bang Bange

MLBB is the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bange and not MLB. They are different.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your search results said, 16,000,000 results

And yet, YOUR search results for the first 6 pages were the exact same results as the previous pages...then you got off into other subjects and things that had nothing to do with what I searched for. You could be specific if you wanted to....a little more programming on the browser...I search for Marlin,MODEL XT-22MTR, for sale and you cannot provide me with one link to someone who has any for sale. I can find sold ones, pictures of some but nothing available...; this feedback access to you is also a problem...I accept cookies and you say I don't...I am…

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. URL Submission request

Please add the following URL under this search (Newport harbor pump out): newportharborpumpout.com

If possible also connect the URL to the following searches: pump out services, pump out, mobile pump out, septic tank pump out, boat pump out, tank pump out, & newport beach.

Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add URL to search for Bucks County Wedding Officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Please add Reverend Marian Tetor, phone: 215-968-4978; website: https://reverendmariantetor.jimdofree.com to searches for Bucks County Wedding officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base