Skip to content

US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I can't find my page https://www.web-aviso.com how can I make it appear in your local UK search results?

I can't find my page https://www.web-aviso.com how can I make it appear in your local UK search results?. Your support seems to indicate that listing on Bing Business will ensure it is picked up, but I have many clients who I provide digital marketing for and would be keen to use the developed Yahoo services, if the search engine actually found and promoted businesses organically and properly

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The State of Florida

I have been using & reading Yahoo for years. Unfortunately I have noticed in the recent last two months Yahoo has stopped reporting on ANY news in Florida? Why is that? All of the new legislation, weather, any news at all I have to go elsewhere. I'm concerned what, who, or who has stopped Yahoo from reporting in the entire state.?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base