US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sports scores

When searching for sports scores your returns are "backwards" in that you list them opposite to what has long been customary. Almost without deviation sports scores are listed as Team A at Team B (home team); or visually Team A being shown over Team B - indication that A is playing B at home. In this way we are able to know what team is/was the home team. I hope you will make this change to your format.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give the person what the ask for ! Do not run them from one site to 10 sites !

If I ask for rental homes , do not send me to "rent to own "or Apartments for rent! That is not what I ask for! Give the person what exactly they are looking for , no other sites ! Google does not do this to me !

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pacific Lending Group has wrong phone number

when you search "pacific lending group coral springs"
    everything is correct but the phone - it should actually be (954) 227-4727

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mgr. Igor Hamko, Praha 9 - Prosek - https://www.hbi.cz

Please remove this my personal information.Thank you, Igopr Hamko - email : igor.hamko@yahoo.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search results

your search engine cannot find my record labels bandcamp page that has been active for 15+ years, no matter how many pages of results I go through
    search term "demon tea recordings bandcamp"
    URL that ought be found : https://demontearecordings.bandcamp.com/
    there is no logical reason for missing / excluding this in the results

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. stay out of polictics

yahoo should not voice their opions on politics. You suck at it. you should not be biased like the rest of the hateful news, organizations around the country. ie fake news. If you continue i will be gone in a heartbeat.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start marking your paid search results accurately and transparently.

Was just searching and EVERY page of the results had the same 2 or 3 entries at the top with no indication that they paid to be there ... but the only way they could be listed multiple times is they paid to be there. DO NOT LIKE THIS AND YOU DO HAVE A BIG COMPETITOR!

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My searches have the same results showing page after page.

When I search for something, I have the same results showing up on every page. It's infuriating to know that if I don't click on that link in the first page of results, I will get it time and time again. It's annoying to get search pages for a search. That's what THIS page is supposed to do. Not give me more search pages to search.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow search to choose a preferred country

choose a preferred country. I was looking up my prescriptions and kept getting sites for canada or australia. I'm buying at USA pharmacies and would like to get that.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. wrong phone number on Yahoo

TLC LIMO Noblesville IN has a wrong number listed on Yahoo. The correct number is ****

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. don't interpret searches - give the user what they searched for

include bronx buzz - the website - in the first page of search results instead of giving all of these interpretations of the word buzz for other news outlets. Someone should be able to find what they searched for easily - not have to go to google to get what they want. Maybe this is why you're not doing so well.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. some links doesn't open and instead requests mobile phone info

Hi, when clicking a link related with my search, link doesn't open and facing with a mobile phone info request...Very...Interesting...

You must obey to laws and never do anything against them. You may not collect personal data as you like.

You may face some "unexpected" results in the future like google, facebook and others...

Just an "early warning" from one of your "product user"...

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why do you (Yahoo) put AD's over Hurricane information

I was reading Hurricane information and the AD's were on the right side, that was ok. i keeped going down the page then the AD's came over to the left side and that covered the Hurricane information, i tried to go up and down but the AD's stilled cover the information, WHY.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ads

STOP displaying ads on top of the news articles' text.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. start placing ads in a professional manner that will give the ads more meaning and readership. Do something incentivize pmr omyp

stop with the annoying ads and approach ad placement in a more professional manner. Blocking content that one is interesting in reading is not going to do anything but turn people against viewing ads. I myself learned a long time ago all one has to do is right the advertiser at their headquarters. I have in the past actually gotten responses from companies.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. new ads popping left on screen over articles leaving yahoo for MSN bye.

I have had this happen o two browsers so This is a yahoo action. leaving this home page for better service.

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When searching for MLBB, it should pertain to Mobile Legends: Bang Bange

MLBB is the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bange and not MLB. They are different.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your search results said, 16,000,000 results

And yet, YOUR search results for the first 6 pages were the exact same results as the previous pages...then you got off into other subjects and things that had nothing to do with what I searched for. You could be specific if you wanted to....a little more programming on the browser...I search for Marlin,MODEL XT-22MTR, for sale and you cannot provide me with one link to someone who has any for sale. I can find sold ones, pictures of some but nothing available...; this feedback access to you is also a problem...I accept cookies and you say I don't...I am…

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Some racial insensitivity

Definitely an issue. Searching for "Chief Seattle" turned up a page full of results, but included in the upper right a picture of Bill Gates, next to the words "Chief Seattle Duwamish chief." I'm sure someone thought they were being funny, but it's a bit insensitive to replace the picture of an Indian leader with the picture of a white industrialist. I don't care to make a big stink, but I would like a reply to know that the picture has been corrected. Original link: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;ylt=AwrWnaNMlGBdkWYAUhMPxQt.;ylc=X1MDMjExNDcwMDU1OQRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1zeW1hbnRlYy1leHRfb25iBGdwcmlkA3gyWEtYMDZlUnFLYThFYnlsM2dYdEEEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzEwBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDMARxc3RybAMxMwRxdWVyeQNjaGllZiUyMHNlYXR0bGUEdF9zdG1wAzE1NjY2MTI0OTY-?p=chief+seattle&fr2=sb-top&hspart=symantec&hsimp=yhs-extonb&param1=3a1f833b-53bb-43fb-b855-219b319d69f02019-05-04cr&param2=dsclientrapha&param3=ngc22.17.0.183wk182019&param4=33390&type=crdsraphawk182019

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base