US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo lost touch with reality when providing search results

searching for something specific is ridiculous...looking for images of a personal check, I get pictures of students, crowds of people and people with smiles on their faces. When wanting some bookkeeping information used when cashing a check, I get pictures of crowds of people in a mall, people on the street, people at a meeting....
    regardless of how specific I might be for a search, I often get links to totally unrelated information or images....you aren't even close...it isn't even a word association...you miss the ball park completely

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. INput for News

I have a news tip. How do I get input.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Outdated Listing

The Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel is now the Delta Hotels by Marriott Woodbridge
    https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrdb-delta-hotels-woodbridge/

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lloyd Nolan''s picture which you have when type in Lloyd Nolan is wrong and has been for years

Lloyd Nolan''s (the 1930s 40s 50s actor) picture (associated with his Wikepedia page) is somebody else.

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. search yields address that is permanently closed

In effort to go to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Camp Hill, PA, I did a search. The address that came up in my yahoo search is a location that is permanently closed. It needs to be updated in the search engine so more people don't go to the wrong location like I did. Former address: 3903 Hartzdale Dr., Camp Hill. Correct, updated location: 216 Skyline Drive MECHANICSBURG, Pennsylvania 17050-1754 United States. Can you discontinue the old default address?

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Player profile

Ravichandran Ashwin profile doesn't contain his Stats, please check and update.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. URL Submission request

Please add the following URL under this search (Newport harbor pump out): newportharborpumpout.com

If possible also connect the URL to the following searches: pump out services, pump out, mobile pump out, septic tank pump out, boat pump out, tank pump out, & newport beach.

Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Searched "Black Teens in School"

Only **** sites show up! Why? So odd, Yahoo/Bing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add URL to search for Bucks County Wedding Officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Please add Reverend Marian Tetor, phone: 215-968-4978; website: https://reverendmariantetor.jimdofree.com to searches for Bucks County Wedding officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. xceed acupuncture new clinic in river forest il

xceed acupuncture is new clinic in river forest il
    7627 w lake st suite 201 river forest il
    www.xceedacupuncture.com
    708 689 0473
    i cant find it when i google but its there!

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search for term in News exactly how I spell it.

Why doesn't your site give me the option that if the site thinks I misspelled a word to go ahead and search using the "misspelled" word. I am searching using my surname Kiker. Yahoo thinks I am looking for kicker. Why can't I click, "no, I meant Kiker?"

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. wrong info displaying in search

Wrong company info displayed when searching branded term.

When you search Blinds To Go, you display blinds.com wiki information in company panel on right hand side instead of infromation related to company being searched.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. YAHOO Search function, applicable to tripadvisor.com and other s yelp.com, etc.

Allow searches by ZIP code option !!!!

If any I T folks are even reading this !!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Innovative Sales in Search

Please rename our Company Innovative sales from Innovative sales & Leasing to Innovative Sales & Marketing.

The search result is WRONG! Please see that this is corrected.

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make searches based on date

I was falsely accused and arrested in 2012, plead not guilty, stood trial and was found not guilty and later the case expunged. This case was based on a mentally ill spouse wanting full custody of our children. I am also Canadian, and if I was convicted of such a crime I would be deported. YET this Mugshot post shows up as the 3rd item after 7 years. I have countless posts, links, photos, and still this mugshot shows so high. What gives?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to present news search results by date of publication

For many years, I have used Yahoo! to search news for specific topics, with resulted presented by date--most recent first. I even had saved a URL in my favorites to do exactly that. But now, I can't get results in that order. Today, my saved URL failed to present results sorted by date, and I can't find a "settings" option to request that sequence.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. please add www,pcac.com.au

this is a good site for rugs

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop stupid suggestions

Eliminate suggestion james Hennessey albany ny arrested; I am being confused with that jerk because I live in Albany too. By the way, his harassment charge was completely dismissed 7 years ago, and he is an absolute NOBODY.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. buncombe county nc landfill hours are incorrect

hours are m-f 7:30 to 4:30 sat 8-12 closed sun call 828-250-5462 to verify

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base