US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Michigan basketball

The following question is posted with a "Michigan basketball" search; How many National Championships for Michigan? The answer talks about Michigan State not Michigan.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rock music artist Creven, results must be part of the search results for the name Creven

major label recording artists should have their sites listed on your search engine. Artist Creven is listed at www.broadjam.com/creven, www.myspace.com/crevensocial, www.facebook.com/eric_christian, www.instagram.com/crevenart, www.reverbnation.com/creven, www.reverbnation.com/crevenpromo, Your seach engine's resuolt should be updated. And for the record hot artist are not the ones YOU like; their the ones who are

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search for our company's web-site,

Search for our company's web-site, But can't find it. How can we resistration our web-site via Keyword "Gas spring Manufacturing" of "Gas spring Korea" on yahoo search web-page

our web site is
    www.gnskorea.co.kr
    and our email is
    gns@gnskorea.co.kr

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Leah Renee-K search results come up as Leah Renee Cudmore

Leah Renee-K search results come up as Leah Renee Cudmore

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hand Sanitizer

you need to have hand sanitizer at the beginning of the line for every ride and at the end of the line and call it the wheelock safety law

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Taxes off set

Find out if my taxes will be off set

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cover of XFL

I would like to know why you do not cover the XFL

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP MAKING UNSOLICITED ROBO PHONE CALLS AND TELLING THEM THAT YOU ARE GOING TO START BILLING THEM FOR SERVICE THAT THEY DID NOT ORDER!

Your unsolicited, irritating phone calls are illegal, especially to "DO NOT CALL PHONE #'S LIKE MINE" ? I have rec'd 4 phone calls in the last 30 minutes. I reckon a law suit to shut you down is the only way to get your attention!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My own suggestion

TRUMP'S DENIAL OF US CITIZNS: President Trump (R): You are again forgetting that everyone is not a "Rich Bastaroo" like you and other politicians. I have been fighting for my life and to keep my family safe. It is because of politicians like you and Kamenitz (D) that are making the honest citizens suffer cruel hardships because neither of you can keep your scrambled brains from thinking of your gingling pockets, instead of the poor people who have to plead and beg for a crumb of bread. I, for one am willing to pled my case before a jury of…

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Not possible to flag duplicate pages

I am not able to delete duplicate listing of businesses. This is a good example. The correct listing is https://local.yahoo.com/info-199960333-doug-s-heating-air-conditioning-moline, but there are at least four more. One has an outdated address, others indicate the business is located in cities where it is not (there is only ONE physical location). I would love to see an option to flag these duplicates, maybe with an option to provide proof by inserting the business website.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. NEXT PAGE OPTION AT BOTTOM

PLEASE PROVIDE PAGE MOVING OPTIONS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE TOTAL MESSAGE DISPLAY PAGE,SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO MOVE TO NEXT PAGE AFTER READIND THE END OF EACH PAGE.OTHER WISE EACH AND EVERY TIME I HAVE TO GO UP AND MOVE TO NEXT PAGE
    THANK YOU

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Needs to fix category

Yahoo the same with any other providers using their own search engine needs to fix by adding a new category called, "Roller Skating Rinks" because I am a Researcher and Historian on roller rinks that I find many former rinks and still operational roller rinks have "ice rink" or "Ice Skating Rink" You need to correct categories! This is how roller rinks loses businesses because Yahoo, Chrome, Google, Bing, Firefox, Opera all are blamed for hurting roller rinks with the wrong category. Announce the new fix and let the owners of all rinks the updates.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Question

In the oil field I have done maintenance of cylinders having nitrogen filled balloon inside and installed on the side of the flow pipe. Also I have done repairs of cylinders having piston inside. One side is nitrogen filled. This helps to give a smooth flow of oil and avoid knocking. I am a retired person from the oil field and have forgotten the name. What is the name?

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tumblr still on Yahoo

Why is there Tumblr still in the all app button on yahoo?

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. **@yahoo.com

HOW IS KLEENIX MADE AND PACKAGED

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. control flickr photo search.yahoo.com home page

Allow us to control flickr photo that is displayed on the search.yahoo.com home page. We seem to get a random page that has no relation to our interests. Provide a way, perhaps in a profile, where we can list some key words to select the content from flickr.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base