US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 10th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Missing information of the first Medical Missionary send to Island of Visayas and Mindanao in Philippines. Name Francisco Cabansag

My Father and Mother was the first graduate of Manila Sanitarium and Hospital School of Nursing. And they were the first Medical Missionary assigned to the Visayas and Mindanao before the war and even during the Japanese occupation was the only active missionary. Their name is Francisco Cabansag & Estrella Cabansag. Their last assignment was in the Iland of Sulu.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Complaint

My Wife and I had an appointment at the Belton Office At 1pm. We needed a few things to get our title changed. The blond lady at the door said she would go inside and WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING WE NEEDED AND COME STRAIGHT BACK AND SHE WOULD LET US GO TO THE FRONT AND GET OUR TITLE CHANGED! So we went and got EVERYTHING she wrote for us to get and came back! She did let us in up front but she LEFT OFF the part about paying the county taxes in my Wife's name so the title could be…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. clconrad37@sbcglobal.net this email came after all my messages and folders were stolen.

who is this email from. The address seems to linked to southernbell corporation

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. RATCHABURI: thailand. search in the images shows some maps with the wrong location

RATCHABURI: thailand. search in the images shows some maps with the wrong location

remove erroneous maps

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Consistently incorrect Stocks when using search

Example, type in XBTI in the search and a dropdown appears with the correct symbol. But when you hit enter the stock that appears is XBI. This happens consistently, sometimes I enter the symbol I want 3 times before I actually get the correct stock to display.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why does my default search engine always change after I use yahoo email, this is killing user experience. I'm thinking quit yahoo email now.

Changing default search engine is a violation of user's right. It is so disgusting. I'm quitting the email after I migrate.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have not disabled my Google search engine, despite their claim I have when I attempt to post here. The disable option is inoperably faded.

Preventing Google denying us using you when we disable their search engine and use yours. Google is not allowing me to disable my google browser despite their claim otherwise. The disable option is faded and inoperable.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. irritation

get rid of the My pillow ad,I'm sick of it,When he comes on I change channels

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problem filtering picture

I always have problem to click line drawing when filtering images on yahoo search. It's only happen in mobile version. As if another button (close button) was on the line drawing button. Please fix this problem

https://postimg.cc/JGtM6fBk

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. fix problem srared below

cannot delete e-mail messages any more, please take care of this problem!!!!!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bugs, Issues

I was wondering could you please install some type of padding under yr microphones on top of the desk? You hear every move you make ( Elbows, Knees, Figures. Knuckles. Its causing thumping noise across the air. Thank you

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hope Lutheran wrong URL

Wrong website URL for Hope Lutheran Wautoma. It should be www.hopelutheranwautoma.com

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Misinformation on Hong Kong's currency

When I searched "Hong Kong", the infobox wrongly stated that the currency of Hong Kong is Chinese Yuan, but it should be Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DCFS STILL BORN CHILDREN

I need my info on my sons still born funds

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You are opening yourself up to libel/slander suits by careless labeling

Alexandria Daddario was on the list of trending searches today. The main Yahoo search page described her as "American **** actress". This is potentially opening you up to criminal charges.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. cant find out how to iphon8

iphone8 cant ulolck disabled

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get your heads out of your rectums!

Shaved Lake is over 300 miles from here by road. Your search engine does not see the Sierra Nevada mountains range so it "thinks" Lone Line is next door to Shaved Lake. This results in ridiculous adds that make you and your advertisers look like the morons that you are. You might consider programming your engine to include mountain ranges, or you could just keep tucking off and tucking up! Great example of garbage in = garbage out!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base