US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo lost touch with reality when providing search results

searching for something specific is ridiculous...looking for images of a personal check, I get pictures of students, crowds of people and people with smiles on their faces. When wanting some bookkeeping information used when cashing a check, I get pictures of crowds of people in a mall, people on the street, people at a meeting....
    regardless of how specific I might be for a search, I often get links to totally unrelated information or images....you aren't even close...it isn't even a word association...you miss the ball park completely

Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Player profile

Ravichandran Ashwin profile doesn't contain his Stats, please check and update.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Designed Sound is listed incorrectly listed!

Please correct my business adress for Designed Sound 101 Mill Street Greenwich, Connecticut 06830. Thank you.
    Art Powers

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Website is wong for Henderson Radiology

Website for Henderson Radiology is wrong. Correct website is hrilv.com. It would be appreciated, if you would correct this error.
    Jade Alfasi, General Manager, Henderson Radiology

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please change link to hotel

this hotel link is pointing to the wrong hotel should be: https://www.sunsetmotelpomona.com/

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Firefox removed Yahoo Search! Please provide a prominent explanation to add it back.

Just for all Yahoo users who want to use Yahoo search: Mozilla has chosen to WITHOUT WARNING remove Yahoo search from Firefox 52.7/59.0 and will yank your Yahoo search our from under you.

It would be great if the Yahoo home page would add a prominent link with instructions how to add it back to Firefox.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix incorrect information on search results sidebar

On your search results page, a bio of Chief Seattle came up (i had been searching for a local Seattle organization called the Chief Seattle Club) and instead of an image of the real Chief Seattle, there is an image of Bill Gates. It even says Chief Seattle when you roll over it with your mouse.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. online auction look up

i search for online auctions near me and "Online Auction Hub" doesn't show up yet they multipul auction online and are only 4 miles from me

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. http://www.fujihousehydepark.com/

Please help us to put correct website to your listing.
    http://www.fujihousehydepark.com/

Thanks!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base