US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorrect Number for Days Inn by Wyndham Dubuque

The number for Days Inn by Wyndham Dubuque is incorrect. It should be 563-583-3297. Please fix this immediately.
    Link: https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=563-213-1956&fr=yfp-t&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
    Website: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/days-inn/dubuque-iowa/days-inn-dubuque/overview? has the correct information

Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please remove "The Future is *****" link at the top of the search page.

Please remove "The Future is *****" link at the top of your search page for two reasons. One, Yahoo would be seen as more family-friendly. Two, the link offers no true assistance to the LGBT+ community.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. please remove search links from websites dead because the company is under investigation for posting false information (ie MyLife.com)

please remove search links from websites dead because the company is under investigation for posting false information (ie MyLife.com)

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. xceed acupuncture new clinic in river forest il

xceed acupuncture is new clinic in river forest il
    7627 w lake st suite 201 river forest il
    www.xceedacupuncture.com
    708 689 0473
    i cant find it when i google but its there!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I searched for martian sandstorm Mariner

I searched for martian sandstorm Mariner, and I want pictures of sandstorms on Mars taken by the Mariner space probe. Why is it that I got hundreds of pictures that do not have anything to do with Martian sandstorms of any kind? This is a fruitless failure of any kind of a search!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Fleshed-Out Yahoo Answer Cards in Web Portal

Web Portal:
    Yahoo should give more attention to yahoo answers snippets in its web portal. "Is Russian an easy language to learn?" This question gives us a snippet but the snippet contains a hard to see border. The snippet should be like Bing's reddit feature where you can scroll through the top responses. You only get one answer on Yahoo. When mouse is over card then card should show depth animation for visual aid (like Bing does).

Search.Yahoo Homepage:
    You could include the ability to ask questions via the search.yahoo homepage. Make the page scrollable like Bing and include the…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add URL to search for Bucks County Wedding Officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants

Please add Reverend Marian Tetor, phone: 215-968-4978; website: https://reverendmariantetor.jimdofree.com to searches for Bucks County Wedding officiants and Philadelphia Wedding Officiants. Thank you.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. University and Institution instant info and data on right hand side of search results outdated?

Why not update the information regarding Universities and Institutions that results on the right hand side of the page after a search. When I searched my alma mater, I noticed the most recent acceptance rate was from 3 years ago, whereas both Google and Bing have more recent and updated acceptance rates. These more accurately reflect a universities current admissions criteria and position. Since the data is generated from wikipedia, why not just update some of the info. This would make Yahoo more relevant as a search engine tool. Duly, why not include the Universities Ranking if you're going to…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When searching for MLBB, it should pertain to Mobile Legends: Bang Bange

MLBB is the game Mobile Legends: Bang Bange and not MLB. They are different.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lucal C. Wesker

Lucal C Wesker
    American-Kenyan writer

Born: May 15, 1996 (age 22 years), Western Province, Kenya
    Height: 6'1" (1.85m)
    Record labels: J Storm, Johnny’s Entertainment Inc., Tokuma Shoten
    Albums: Scarlet Night Bloom, .hack//Versus:COLD SNOW (冷たい雪) II, .hack//Versus: No 5 (Deluxe Edition)

Education: Hastings High School (2013–2015), Houston Community College

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. new search home page

the new search home page with Flickr pictures in the background is very nice please make this available for all devices. I have only gotten this on my Chromebook but
    i really like it.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Richard Denning was not 5 foot 2 inches. He was at least 6 feet.

I looked up Richard Denning in the yahoo search engine and in the box on the right side of the page you have the wrong information regarding his height. Please fix.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. URL Submission request

Please add the following URL under this search (Newport harbor pump out): newportharborpumpout.com

If possible also connect the URL to the following searches: pump out services, pump out, mobile pump out, septic tank pump out, boat pump out, tank pump out, & newport beach.

Thanks!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your search results said, 16,000,000 results

And yet, YOUR search results for the first 6 pages were the exact same results as the previous pages...then you got off into other subjects and things that had nothing to do with what I searched for. You could be specific if you wanted to....a little more programming on the browser...I search for Marlin,MODEL XT-22MTR, for sale and you cannot provide me with one link to someone who has any for sale. I can find sold ones, pictures of some but nothing available...; this feedback access to you is also a problem...I accept cookies and you say I don't...I am…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. update on the Diana Pesserl, case

where is this case at. Have any trail dates been set. Is it already resolved?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. please add www,pcac.com.au

this is a good site for rugs

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. some links doesn't open and instead requests mobile phone info

Hi, when clicking a link related with my search, link doesn't open and facing with a mobile phone info request...Very...Interesting...

You must obey to laws and never do anything against them. You may not collect personal data as you like.

You may face some "unexpected" results in the future like google, facebook and others...

Just an "early warning" from one of your "product user"...

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you search "Megumi Yokota", in Yahoo, the sentence "Died:March 13, 1994" appears.

While North Korea has not provided any convincing evidence about her death, the Government of Japan is demanding that North Korea must return her to Japen immediately based on the premise that all victims are still alive. therefore "Died: March 13, 1994" should be deleted.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I suggest that proper content should be displayed for a story headline.

I suggest that proper content should be displayed for a story headline. This url here https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/66fb3365-d13e-32f8-8c1f-9a809df9ba3e/thieves-crash-pickup-truck.html is displaying information from https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/775e785c-e145-34e5-ab2c-26db788b2202/ss_new-arrest-made-in-attack-on.html please consider validating infromation before posting it.
    Thanks,

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base