US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to present news search results by date of publication

For many years, I have used Yahoo! to search news for specific topics, with resulted presented by date--most recent first. I even had saved a URL in my favorites to do exactly that. But now, I can't get results in that order. Today, my saved URL failed to present results sorted by date, and I can't find a "settings" option to request that sequence.

Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo, STOP blocking email

Past several months now, Yahoo has been blocking a server which STOPS our Email.
    Yahoo has been contacted by the server owner and yahoo has CLAIMED it would not block said server, YET it is still being blocked. CEASE & DESIST

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. wrong info displaying in search

Wrong company info displayed when searching branded term.

When you search Blinds To Go, you display blinds.com wiki information in company panel on right hand side instead of infromation related to company being searched.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delink my name from McBride Nkhalamba from the search engine

May you kindly delink me from mcbride nkhalamba in the search engine?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My folders

I put wanted emails into one of my 10-15 folders only to have it disappear when needed again ! What is the purpose of having folders in the first place ! ?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your Yahoo Seatch App downloaded from the Google Play Store on Android phones stopped allowing anyone from doing web searches of any kind.

I've talked to a lot of people and they had the same issue with the Yahoo Search App downloaded from the Google Play Store to our android phones stopped letting us do web searches of any kind. Like me everyone did the trouble shooting steps listed on the Yahoo Help Center page. It didn't do any good. It didn't fix the problem.

I myself called Samsung because the Yahoo website said to make sure the problem wasn't because of a problem with our phone or internet service. I did call Samsung and they were able to access my phone to…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How open is this open arena?

I invented a product C Flange Bracket. Other search engines list illustrations of it but not Yahoo or AOL. How is this possible?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix Incorrect Business hours

Please fix the business hours of Naka Sushi in Las Vegas,NV.
    Our Business hours is
    Sunday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Monday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Tuesday Closed
    Wednesday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Thursday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Friday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
    Saturday 11am - 3pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm

Thank you

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wrong phone number

The phone number you have listed for Advanced Wheels, 650 Coe Ave. East Haven, CT is wrong. The correct number is 203-800-8064.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. solapartment.com

Have a problem to find this website in your searching engine

www.solapartment.com

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search for term in News exactly how I spell it.

Why doesn't your site give me the option that if the site thinks I misspelled a word to go ahead and search using the "misspelled" word. I am searching using my surname Kiker. Yahoo thinks I am looking for kicker. Why can't I click, "no, I meant Kiker?"

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://heightagebio.com/celebrities/vanessa-vander-pluym-wiki-age-bio-instagram/

this is a bad link and has erroneous personal information on it that puts me at risk. You should remove it from your search results.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lack of Presentation of "Democracy Constitution"

Search results for Democracy Constitution fail to show "Universal Democracy Constitution" (https://www.scribd.com/document/341433726/Democracy-Constitution-Universal-By-Fritz-Fehling)
    https://www.scribd.com/document/352637217/Universal-Democracy-Constitution
    https://www.scribd.com/document/341530102/Constitutional-Democracy-Universal-pdf
    At present it is shown under uncommon Search results "Universal Democracy Constitution"/ "Universal Republic Constitution":

Google (and even Wikipedia) has thus deliberately filtered-out (prevented) this general democracy information, because it inherently shows the systemic and even deliberate constitutional shortcomings of all governments (Google even removed it from "Universal Democracy Constitution" search within days of Trump's removal of internet neutrality, which Scribd could reverse!)
    As there exists no other such general democracy-constitution information, it logically by name has to be presented regardless of rankings, because…

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wrong phone number listed for FedEx Ground Montrose, CO correct phone # is 800-463-3339

wrong phone number listed for FedEx Ground Montrose, CO.
    Correct phone # is 800-463-3339

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Site missing

I search for Barrett small engine but the site is not found on Yahoo. The website works fine at http://www.barrettsmallengine.com but it's not found on Yahoo search?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. INput for News

I have a news tip. How do I get input.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wrong results

Hi
    im mohammad
    im from midlle east
    we have biggest roommate site in persia and afghanistan
    site address is:
    https://hamkhoone.com

if my user search my site in google my site is the first
    but if they are search in bing my site is not in result And they see Wrong results

my keyword is : همخونه
    my email is: mohammadnazarizadeh@yahoo.com

check it please
    best regards

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide knowledge bar on all searches

Like Bing and Google, Yahoo search results will often have a "local knowledge panel" on the right side of the screen (above the ads). Our business has the following issue:

When you search for topsider, the correct Topsider Homes knowledge panel shows up. If you search for topsiderhomes.com, the same. However, if you search "topsider homes" the knowledge panel doesn't show up at all, making it more difficult for those who are specifically adding a space and the word "home" to not have instance access to this knowledge.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base