Skip to content

US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

10 results found

1. 1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. yahoo make a fresh start

I believe that Yahoo should make a fresh start again and for this, ideas should be invited from people from all walks of life from all over the world. The best ideas should be rewarded. Start with small goals. Provide a new social platform that is trustworthy.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. news without trump

I typed in a request for news without trump. I got pages and pages of everything about trump. I suggest a specific place where people like me can see the news without trump in it. He is the only one right now. In the past I have seen weeks and weeks devoted to one individual. There is good news out there but you don't offer much of it. Please give us a break. I know it will only get worse with the election coming up this year. BUT when I specifically ask for news WITHOUT trump and that's all that…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://allfamous.org/people/yung-dub-d-a9ar.html#google_vignette

making of Rapper "Yung Dub D" knowledge panel

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can't find my page https://www.web-aviso.com how can I make it appear in your local UK search results?

I can't find my page https://www.web-aviso.com how can I make it appear in your local UK search results?. Your support seems to indicate that listing on Bing Business will ensure it is picked up, but I have many clients who I provide digital marketing for and would be keen to use the developed Yahoo services, if the search engine actually found and promoted businesses organically and properly

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What's with all the "failure to post, retry" responses when I follow the rules of commenting on articles?

In the past week through today, none of my comments posted (maybe one). I get the error message message didn't post, retry. There is no way to edit or to know what yahoo considers wrong/bad. Today's article was about trump saying he talked to the family of a woman murdered by an illegal alien, while the family disputes this. I made the comment "Why is it so difficult for 99% of politicians to tell the truth?" What was bad about this comment? I truly want to know if I should even bother to read the articles or comments as I…

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. search results

The search results for Cole Harbour Woodside United church at https://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?p=cole+harbour+woodside+united+church show link to the website address as being chwuc.com when it's actually chwuc.ca and this is a United Church of Canada, not a Catholic Church.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Beta version. Override dividend feature.

I have couple of investment that the dividend is not being registered. can we have an override feature

Adding a transaction does not reflect in Total Returns.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The State of Florida

I have been using & reading Yahoo for years. Unfortunately I have noticed in the recent last two months Yahoo has stopped reporting on ANY news in Florida? Why is that? All of the new legislation, weather, any news at all I have to go elsewhere. I'm concerned what, who, or who has stopped Yahoo from reporting in the entire state.?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to contact yahoo news canada?

HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH YAHOO NEWS CANADA ABOUT AN EXISTING STORY?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base