US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saved searches?

Save everyone time
    It is very frustrating when a request is made and the ability to complete the simple task that was requested is nearly impossible due to key components not being available

48th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My humble opinion for the draft.

my wish list for the draft :Kenneth Murray,ILB,Leki Fotu DT,Prince Tega Wanogho,t,Collin Johnson,WR,Alex Taylor,T,Robert Hunt,G,Jon runyan jr.,G,Auzoyah Alufohai DT,K J. Hamler WR,David Woodward,ILB ,Joseph Charlton ,punter.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'M LOOKING FOR TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS.

WHERE ARE TRUMPS TAX RETURNS???

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sir Triton Newg Pug Photographs

Photo attachment option

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Broadcast change.

Enough tiger woods butt kissing. Why do you not show some of the old Shell,s Wonderful world of golf? Or some of the old tournament films?

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. get rid of the back round music i can't hear the actors

How about you do away with the back round music? It's so loud we can't understand the dialogue ! It's a good show been watching for years but since you started the loud back round music we're about to watch something else! It's getting to a point of not being able to stand it. You could also add a new sound system it's hard to hear them taking when there's no music. I thought it might be my hearing went to the doc's and had a hearing test passed no problem with my hearing. Thanks Joe & Carol

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. cant find a graph of walmart when they r busy

cant find a graph of walmart when they r busy

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. background music SO LOUD CAN NOT HEAR NARRATOR

BACKGROUND MUSIC SO LOUD CAN NOT HEAR NARRATOR... BOTH ME AND WIFE HAVE SAME TROUBLE

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. see ? below

a ?? why is cash4life and jumbo bucks not available for online purchasing?

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not exactly an idea but a compliment

Just saw your CEO on Fox and decided to order. Love the flag emblem. Just wish I didn't have to wait until June to get my order.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Senior Living Near Valentine - Low Income"

This implies that there is senior living near Valentine and there simply is not. The closest place would be a couple of hundred miles away. This is preying upon seniors who might believe this misleading headline. Of course, when they get to Yahoo search with this, they will find that there is no result for that only to become frustrated with Yahoo.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Contestants

Showcasing ********** life styles on your show is really hurting your fan base.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CORONOVIRUS relevance

I suggest that you wipe the push bar of all your shopping carts - ideally between uses - with anti bacterial / anti virus wipes / or solution.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hate being taken over

I dislike that your software takes over all my browsers no matter what I do.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tired of looking at Mail sign in page picture.

Reall tired of looking at the black kid with the big lips every time I go to log intp mail. Would you please change it, it's been up for what seems like years !

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PPE's for employees

i've been told that employees at wadsworth giant eagle are not permitted to wear PPE's. why?

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Truth and honesty are not your qualities.

Why is all your info on the President, the GOP and anything conservative all at bunch of lies.
    I will be getting another e-mail address from g-mail or something and deleting my yahoo account. You are a shame and disgrace.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bad

Please stop sending me emails.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unsubscribe

Please delete this junk from my lap top. thebub6140@yahoo.com

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base