US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Joke let us post a category

This is what Webster’s has become. Thank goodness that most of us remember when the dictionary wasn’t changed because of a political party’s pressure. You should be ashamed.

32nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Journalism.

Democratic bias and injection of opinion of the news is disgusting. News journalism should be unbiased with no opinion of the subject matter. Only fact.
    By including opinion whether it may be on tract or not, instills emotion that is a way of manipulation. That is dangerous and reckless. By going down this path of opinion will loose the trust of many readers. If this continues, I will drop my account that I have had for over 20 years. I know I am only one person but I know I am not alone.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You promote hate for TRUMP tooooo much

You promote hate for Trump and support BLM and left ideas too much it seems.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back comments.

Canceling Yahoo comments was just to shut up conservative comments, so no one is being fooled. I'm sure comments will be brought back after the election.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop getting yahoo home page upgrade

I don't want to upgrade my yahoo home page, i get enough junk on my laptop as it is. How do i stop the upgrade page from popping up?

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. PAIN IN THE BUTT

I THINK IT FAIR TO SAY (EVERYONE) IS GETTI G PED OFF AT CLICKING (OK) 50,000 TIMES A MINUTE ON YOUR STUPID UPDATE NOTICE. WE SHOILS O LY HAVE TO CLIXK OK ONCE NOT 50,000 TIMES A MINUTE. IT OS BLOODY STUPID !!!

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. remove blm from your pages...

Include all lives matter not just pick an choose what your racist contributors offer why don't you publish the story of the 5 year old white child who was shot to death by his black neighbor wheres the outcry for him also get better writers because these people of yours don't have a clue on how to write a article and i don't like having to keep going page to page over an over 10 pages for a history lesson or a economic lesson also stop puting pictures that have nothing to do with your article just to get people…

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. bring back comments

Funny how you say, "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." , how is not letting people engage over passions and interests helping the community?
    It's NOT!!!
    Yahoo has become part of the problem with the USA. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You're helping divide the country instead of UNITE it.
    TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. stop promoting blm

Articles on Yahoo home page are so biased and promote BLM and are clearly anti-Trump!!! It's not accurate news reporting, but cherry-picking what media wants to promote. TIRED of reading your ****!

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Find the BlackLivesDOMatterNoVilence

There is a BlackLivesDOMatterNoVilence Additional Movement with BlackLivesMatter that even Republicans Would get behind and follow.
    BlackLivesMatter are supported, the new movement should Unite the Parties because most don't like the Radicals that aren't even of the No Vilence of the Peaceful Movement that a few get Violent and Destroy Buildings. I wish you would cover the DO Matter No Violence Movement that more will follow,,,including the Republicans.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. take it off

www.livegpssearch.com this is a bogas site with **** on it

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove BLM tab. No place for it on Yahoo

Remove ALL BLM tabs, . How about All lives mater and support your local Police !!!!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The maps are hard to use because the texts are often unreadable

The maps for US regional accents are out of focus. The legends are almost impossible to read. Some are absolutely useless. Shame on you for not correcting the focus. Entering a comment is also very difficult.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why I don't spend much time on Yahoo anymore...

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Who was it Verizon, ATT? Bad buy!!!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments section

When is Yahoo going to allow people to make comments about the articles they post?

If they are going to post lies, we have a right to object.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unbiased news

Yahoo is Democrat biased. Be nearly unique and just report news without the bias.Sick of it. SICK OF IT.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. put an area in that lets whites alone in. blacks dont agree with us.

we are tired of blm. just give us our own website? place we can go to get away from their RACIST views. we dont want to hear them ranting and raving about being left out anymore. they have their own stations. why cant WE have a free station like THEY DO? we are about 80% of the population in AMERICA! lets keep it FREE AND CLEAR of blks ranting. lets just show news, NOT THEIR OPINIONS. we just dont want to hear about them anymore. they have nothing to say but NO! lets give them their 12% views for them…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base