US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. our images do not appear in the search results of the Yahoo.fr engine compared to Google.fr

Bonjour,

Nous sommes l'entreprise La Ferme au Chocolat www.lafermeauchocolat.shop . Nous constatons que nos images n'apparaissent pas dans les résultats de recherche du moteur Yahoo.fr comparé à Google.fr voir lien: https://fr.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;ylt=AwrJS5jndolfdWwANyRjAQx.;ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANCOTI3OF8xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=la+ferme+au+chocolat&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-search-sa

Merci de me répondre à cet email: lafermeauchocolat@gmail.com

Good morning

We are the company La Ferme au Chocolat www.lafermeauchocolat.shop . We find that our images do not appear in the search results of the Yahoo.fr engine compared to Google.fr see link: https://fr.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;ylt=AwrJS5jndolfdWwANyRjAQx.;ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANCOTI3OF8xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=la+ferme+au+chocolat&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-search-sa

Thanks for replying to this email: lafermeauchocolat@gmail.com

277th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Answer question

Is Yahoo going out of business, if so there is a need to move mail?

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Answer question

Is Yahoo going out of business, if so there is a need to move mail?

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. put what is asked for and nothing else.

If a subject is wanted to be searched then only that subject should come up in the searches. Not things that could be or should be or might be or that are in the same catagory or may be related.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I don't want to use yahoo

I don't want yahoo on my google search engine in other words when I click a link on google after searching it just sends me to the same search but for yahoo if this keeps up I am suing I don't ******* care.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DELETE THIS BLM SUBTITLE !

I WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A BLM HEADER ON THE YAHOO PAGE.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Request Deletion for Closed Business

To the admin,

This is to inform you that Fibrenew Black Hills has long been disconnected to Fibrenew and has no right to use the company name in any way they could benefit. So with this, I would like to request the deletion of this business listing on your website because another franchise will take charge of the area, so as not to confuse our customers. Here is the business listing:

Fibrenew Black Hills
    https://local.yahoo.com/info-162194686

For more information please contact me at this email (allyson.lenis@fibrenew.com)

Thank you and hoping for your positive response,
    Allyson Lenis
    Fibrenew Web Team

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. poor reporting

Yahoo needs to let people respond to their news. Trump needs to be stopped. Yahoo needs to stop posting positive news on Trump. If reelected he will ruin this country

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislike a feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Get rid of the annoying new pop ups after I already opt out

Get rid of the annoying new pop ups after I already opt out

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC IN HINKLEY MN BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS MISSING PARTS TELL ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE

DO NOT USE PAUL SPORCIC IN HINKLEY MN BAD NEWS LATE AND DAMAGE TO LOADS MISSING PARTS TELL ALL BROKERS NOT TO USE

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hey dickheads!

Yahoo sucks. You are fake news. Your writers suck. You suck. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How about covering all news fairly

Maybe you could have the yahoo news department cover the news. The Middle East deal is being treated like all news that reflect well on Trump; it's being ignored. Also, even though this is clearly important news, it took typing in "UAE Israe" ... before I was even offered a suggestion for this story, in your search bar. The "suggested' drop down menu only seems to quickly offer links to stories that reflect poorly on the president.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blatantly bias Yahoo

Waiting for the article on how dopey Joe intends to cure the world of the covid-19 pandemic. And why he hasn't gave the world his procedure to do so if it could save millions of lives. If that **** gets elected wait for all the articles on how he finally cured it when it has naturally ran it's course, there's a vaccine and has ended. He will be hailed as a national hero. What a joke. As is all the news lately.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wrong address in a business listing

The address for the business
    Cursos de ciudadanía CIUDADANOS AHORA
    and
    Certified Language Solutions is listed wrongly
    The correct address for both businesses is

94 Speer Ave
    Clifton
    NJ 07013
    Please help change this in yahoo listing

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. actually consider the words used to seek results? I looked for an open hood of a 1969 chevy c10 and got girls, closed hoods, interiors,

I looked for underside of the chevy c10 hood and got people. I looked for the frame design of the hood for the truck and got girls, I looked for the underside of the hood of the '69 chevy c10 and got more people, closed hoods and engines. I want the frame of the hood for 1969... none of the terms seem relevant to the yahoo search capability. it should not be a **** shoot. learn English and the definition of words and search for those entered...simple...

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Try not to guess

why blame Trump for WIsconsin's uptick on the virus. I live on the border in Illinois. Its an attitude problem. Lake Geneva opened up without following any guidelines and was hit hard and I will not go there. People have brains but they did what they wanted and now the consequences have hit Wisconsin. The governing bodies are not enforcing things and each business owner has been handling things differently (one doesn't have an open bar, another has an open bar and no distancing). People are not doing things because the President says so. They are taking their own level…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Naked

**** acrafect ,bikini wear

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I do not know

Katchaturian was greatly admired by jazz musicans Miles Davis
    and Bill Evans.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo News is so far left

Yahoo News is so far left, its no wonder nobody takes Yahoo seriously. You post mostly Garbage.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base