Global Maps

To report an inaccuracy in a Yahoo Map, please visit HERE Map Creator

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. B&L tuxedos has moved from 10 spring alley to 330 140 village rd westminster, md

remove 10 spring alley from your listing for B&L Tuxedos...people are asking if there are two locations now....and we are starting to lose customers

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Wally World Ln - Ally World Ln.

Wally World Ln. was bought by Ally F Mack eight years ago and the place and Ln. was name changed to Ally World Ln.. Thats 5140 Raymond Rd. Jackson , Mississippi 39212
    Thank You

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 8 Forge Pond Road Littleton MA 01460 is WRONG

You show 8 Forge Pond Road, Littleton MA 01460 as being off of Scott Road. This is WRONG. That is a driveway for 8 Scott Rd. Forge Pond Road is now called Blood Road - which is shown almost correctly on your map. It runs from Great Road/Rt. 119 along the Southwest side of Forge Pond (also called Lake Matawanakee) in Littleton, towards - but stopping dead end just short of - Deer Run Road. The path of the road follows the lot lines around the large plot of farmland visible on your rival, Google Maps (though they don't show…

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Surrey Road in Menifee, CA is not a road, it's my driveway (a parcel)

The street marked as "Surrey Road" on your map (and on other maps) is incorrect. This "street" is mylong driveway and my personal property that I pay taxes on. It is not a road. If you'd like, I can give you my parcel number per county of Riverside Assessors office. My family has been on this property for 60 years.

Surrey Road is actually located just south of this road at the end of Melvin Rd where it turns. The latitude and longitude for Surrey Road is 33.671697/-117.207682

If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to email me. Thank…

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2215 Ludwig Rd, Snohomish, Washington

This (and the other part of the duplex, 2217 Ludwig Rd) are not accurately represented on your maps. I reported this to google maps and they have updated it as of today. Please see https://www.snoco.org/proptax/(i51wriuniaeulsefxrf0hd45)/search.aspx and http://www.redfin.com/WA/Snohomish/2215-Ludwig-Rd-98290/unit-2217/home/43517745 for details of the property, but note that redfin's maps are not updated yet either.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hells Canyon Scenic Byway

No matter how many times I click and drag the route, Yahoo Maps will not let me go on the Hells Canyon Scenic Byway forest roads between Oxbow and Imnaha, Oregon. I had to go over to MapQuest to plot that route!

1024th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 48 49 50 52 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Global Maps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base