Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I hate the new app/larger pictures/please put it back the way it was./this is the only news app I use now I have delete this app.

I hate the new app/larger pictures/please put it back the way it was. This is the only news app I use & now I have to delete it.

772nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Instead of always having a far left view on the world maybe meet in the middle now and then.

As an independent I like to hear both sides of the story. Yahoo majority of the time is so far left it's falling off the edge.

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Weighted way too liberal.

Bring me news that is a recitation if facts, not some reporters opinion

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Revert back to the top of list

Give us the ability to go back to the top of the item instead of remaining somewhere else.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I want MY TOPICS!

I want to see MY TOPICS, NOT yours!

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. New app isn’t user friendly.

Go back to older app layout

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Less liberal bias. Don’t be in the tank for the Democrat party!

Try to differ from the other news organizations by having less liberal bias and balance it out with convervativism too, not Democrat beholdi

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sick of the Kardashians

No one cares about the Kardashians. Stop writing about them. There are more newsworthy events happening than their lives.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put the notifications back for comments

Please put the notifications back on reader comments. I enjoyed the back and forth debate that resulted from peoples comments. And don’t filter them. We’re adults. We can handle debate ourselves we don’t need biased referees.

1330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your news is very biased and liberal.

Every time your news articles pop up on my phone it’s articles bashing the President. I hate that. Thanks

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There needs to be a way to see my, and other people’s, previous posts. I can only my old posts if they have been commented on.

Make the app work Iike Yahoo works in the web browser. If I click next to my name on the web browser, I see all my previous comments. I can also click on someone else’s name and see theirs. In the app, I only see my recent posts that have been upvoted or commented on. I can’t see anyone else’s old posts

933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop being so anti Trump and report the facts

You are obviously biased and a Trump bashing news organization. Grow up, Hilary lost. Support our president and help heal this country. You have the power to help.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quit censoring conservative viewpoints. Quit substituting videos and twitter comments for basic journalism.

Quote of the day feature. Take a quote, any quote from anybody in that day’s news stories and feature it with a comment or two why that was chosen. Could be something funny, profound, sarcastic, brilliant, ironic, stupid, etc...As long as it’s not just Trump bashing, it could be fun for us to comment or vote on it. Also could be used as a good barometer for targeting your audience demographic to help tailor future stories.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base