Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 2140th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc.

I want to read only news items not what khardashian’s underwear looks like or somebody kissed someone etc. Need to have the option for users to not have to see Khardashian or any other bimbo stories when NKorea, Charlottseville , ISIS fight or Hurricane stories need to be center piece.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop pushing the anti American adgenda

Yahoo is the most anti American adgenda pusher out there
    Yahoo you try and write some articles that not only give truth but don’t race bait, fear monger, and disrespect the first family.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop With the SJW Stuff

Too much fake news and pro-fat, pro-gay, and pro-transgender content.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There is currently no option to block push notifications on Matt Bai articles that I can find.

It would be nice if there was a way to block certain content. For example, I don’t have any interest in a Matt Bai article. It would be nice if I could block Matt Bai articles from showing up in push notifications.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Zoom, orientation, ...

Zoom and orientation support is really a must in modern apps. Also login needs to offer email keyboard when signing in from iOS for convenience

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 662nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. End the posting service.

Just end the service of posting responses to articles. Read the responses. It is a dungeon of trolls, divisionists, bad people, and people from other countries pretending to be Americans. Honestly, it feels like Russian trolls arguing with Russian trolls. Just end it, it is doing nothing valuable and generally is a laden with idiocy and partisan propaganda from people whose opinion is the only right one. Please stop this service and suck up the loss of subscribers. That is really your only reason for doing this after all.

1330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You need a simpler "front page"

It should contain no more than 10 of the most important articles of the day. Also, hide all navigation options and categories in a drop down, so people can get to what's important quickly!

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments

Let us go back to our comments for dialogue. That's what's fun about this site.

933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The HAtErs

Yahoo is like CNN you pathetic liberal rats need to stop your hate towards the president

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I like the ability to see and go through the top 25 or 50 top stories. Your app does not make that easy

I like the ability to see and go through the top 25 or 50 top stories. Your app does not make that easy

933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the news digest please.

Please bring back news digest app.

153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your site is way way way too left leaning.

I am a lifelong yahoo user but I'm really starting to tire of the constant left leaning news stories and negative stories about republicans. Unfortunately you're going to lose other customers and/or readers if you continue on the path you are. How about a mix? Having every other story linked from Huff-Po is not going to help in the long term.

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Pop up greeting asking if we like you needs expanding

Put in your choice of questions if we like your site yes or no to add, haven't read it before or enough to make a determination!!!! I can't give you a yes until I've had enough time to grade your site. Therefore I default to a No because of your lack of choices.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Edit out the fake news from Danny boy and others

Edit out post from Danny boy and other s.

2140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base