Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I can't see my comments on the mobile app

Make it easy to see your own comments on mobile app.

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop all the ads

to many ads

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn off comments

Should be a way to turn off comments as the default. Generally stupid and clearly many are fake.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Articles need to be changed each day, some of them are old.

Some of the same news articles stay on the site for days, nothing new going on in the world ?

68th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 69th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Chronological order

Put stories in chronological order and get more content. The same stories keep popping up over and over. I want all of the news!

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Old Display was Much Better

I liked the prior news display of stories better. This is now on my very last app page and I use MSN now.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 84th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Often times the news feed aren't fresh. You'll read the same news info over several days. The app is not a sophisticated as apps like cnn

Often times the news feed aren't fresh. You'll read the same news info over several days. The app is not a sophisticated as apps like cnn

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 96th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Turn off comments

Create a feature to turn off the comment section. I stopped reading the news because the comments are so rude and negative.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the old app!

The new app is terrible. Where are all the old categories that were perfect. Change is good, but you messed up. The new app is really bad. I really dislike yahoo now and would never recommend it. You force us to read stories. Go back to the old categories and format.

99th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. STOP With the Kardashians!!!!!

Enough already-there are so many more important news items to report. Actual news articles would be far more interesting.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Too many ads masquerading as news stories

Ready to read an article and turns out to be product ad. I am turned off.

106th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Too much Liberal bias

You post too much Liberal media. Nobody cares about that stuff anymore. Elections were over two weeks ago, Trump won, get over it.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Your comments section needs to go back to the old format. Terrible new comments section. Why would you take away popular features?

Your comments section needs to go back to the old format. Terrible new comments section. Why would you take away popular features that make people want to come to Yahoo to discuss things. I can't find my own comments anymore. Bad move

114th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why can't I see my comments anymore?

I can no longer see my comments or other users replys to my comments- using my I-Phone 5S. My notifications are there, but when I tap them it doesn't bring me to the story anymore. I also no longer see "View My Comments" on story's. This started happening about a week ago. Why has this changed or can you help me with why this is now happening on my account???

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your own comments

Should have a drop down menu to see your own comments and if other people have responded to them

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base