Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Less repeated articles. Less celeb articles. More actual news. If an article is sponsored, make sponsored in big, bold letters.

More actual news articles. If an article is sponsored, use bold, large type to tag it sponsored. Have less repeated articles. Some articles are months old. Less celeb articles.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop allowing terrible journalists to fill your website with un true facts and **** articles that no one cares about like the kardashians.

Actual read what the people you are paying to type stories say. You look like a chump news agency and act like it as well. You have terrible stories with barely any truth behind them if any at all. You continue to push for a social divide with articles like white cop shoots black man but when it comes to black on black crime it's pistols used in murder to push your gun agenda. Need agencies are supposed to be somewhat biase in what they are telling. You aren't even close and are really bad at hiding it.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The racist comments on Yahoo are just plain disgusting.

Please do not allow comments on articles and report only the facts. Stop pushing liberal and conservative agendas and get these racist scumbag comments off. These people are the lowest of the low, uneducated, and their opinions do not carry any weight or significance.

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 133rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 139th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back the news digest please.

Please bring back news digest app.

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Like Old layout !!!!

Go back to old layout!

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 153rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Article Titles. Photos and Videos Within Articles

1) Article titles are too often cut off in the browsing menu. I should be able to read the full title before I select an article.

2) When an article is written about a photo, or makes mention of one, it is rarely shown. Sometimes it is displayed in the banner, but that crops he photo and puts a dark border around it. I should be able to select the photo, or it should be displayed in the center of the article.

3) When an article's subject is on a video, or makes mention of one, it is never available…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Too much entertainment "Kardashian-like" garbage; not enough real, meaningful news. Too many advertisements!

REAL, unbiased news. Very biased against conservatives and for liberals.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get rid of sponsored ads. I'm happily married, and am not looking for a hot date aged 45+

Get rid of irrelevant sponsored ads.
    I'm a married man, I'm not looking for a hot date with a single woman that's 45+ years old.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More Food, Health, and Travel. Less Kardashians.

Bring back food, health, and travel. Not everyone is obsessed with all things Kardashians. I leave the site whenever I see a Kardashian story. They are not my priority.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More balanced political articles, pl ase

It would be much appreciated if you could publish some balanced political articles or get them in the news feed. I feel like Yahoo has become part of the propaganda machine churning for liberals. Serious individuals can discern and don't care to read about journalists' opinions. Just the news without all the bias, please.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quit putting all your left wing slanted bs on here and put mainstream fairly covered news that uplifts and unites us

Way too much left slanted articles. Be fair and balanced. Find and use conservative writers.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please stop filtering content based on read articles.

Please stop filtering content based on what I read.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see my responses to comments

Why can't we see our comment feedback? 2016 --surely your tech is capable of that. Take up too much server space? Everybody hates this problem.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 184th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Comments. I would like to comment on articles

I would like to comment on news articles

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base