Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 196th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the liberal bias

Feature pro trump articles, give it a break with Kardashians no one likes them

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about including videos in stories that say video

Put videoes in actual stories that say they include video

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is the king of posting media biased articles. When is the media going to stop their propaganda machine for the liberals.

Here's a novel idea .... Try reporting the news honestly instead of posting left wing slanted "stories" and calling this news.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can’t see my comments

You guys are the definition of schizophrenia. The app has gone back and forth more times than Hillary Clinton wanting to run for President. The only thing that makes Yahoo news worthwhile is the forums and comment feature which allows some of us to rebut your leftist propaganda. Without it it’s not worth a darn.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't like the layout and the stories repeat under multiple categories.

I don't like the layout and the stories repeat under multiple categories.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your site is way way way too left leaning.

I am a lifelong yahoo user but I'm really starting to tire of the constant left leaning news stories and negative stories about republicans. Unfortunately you're going to lose other customers and/or readers if you continue on the path you are. How about a mix? Having every other story linked from Huff-Po is not going to help in the long term.

196th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love it I think it's great app.

Out standing it cover every thing I look for with no problem noticed.

218th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. App isn't integrated to website. If on web and want to comment,there's a link to install app I already have. Should be seamless.

Again ... if you're on the website and want to comment, there's only a link to install the app. There should be seamless transition to the app from your own website. Worst part is that I ALREADY HAVE THE APP!!! There's no reason for this transition to NOT be seamless.

218th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Do not like the format. There is too much pop news, I would like real news, not Kardashian news.

Old format please. Also, how about regular news - enough with the Kardashians, keep that under celebrity, don't need to know their every move-they aren't NEWS!!!

218th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. my comments in the app.

Would love to see all of my comments in the app. We can comment on articles but when people respond I never know.

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Too many repetitive articles!

Too much of the same thing. Why is what the folks in England are doing in their personal lives news? For that matter, who wants to read about Ms. Lohan or the other Hollywood folks who make a mockery of just about any sort of personal values? And, I've heard enough about the Clintons! Now on to the news...

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it easier to get to my calendar. Even better allow my calendar to be my home page

Allow my calendar to be my home page or at least make it easier to get to

226th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Time to clear house on these terrible "journalists" . Stop pushing your leftist liberal slanting agenda. Should be more balanced/unbiased.

Time to clear house on these terrible "journalists" . Stop pushing your leftist liberal slanting agenda. Should be more balanced/unbiased.

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't care for new setup. Preferred to scroll through news stories, or go through list of stories.

Return to previous format. I still have the Frontier app on my old phone and I use it for news instead of Yahoo

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Liberal propaganda bias new

The news on yahoo is so biased and one sided that the other side is hardly ever heard. How about reporting the news and let the readers decide

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Yahoo comments to iPad app, PLEASE!

iPhone app has comments, why not the iPad app?

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search

I would like to be able to type the title of a story and find it in the search engine

235th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop the liberal BS!!!

You are waAy too liberal

253rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base