Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how to improve the Yahoo! app further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Leave my posts up.

Leave my posts up.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can we please have the ability to share a story via text message

Can we be able to share stories via text message

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be fair in your commentary, you guys kiss trumps *** so much, you fail to point out the total truth about his administration.

Trump is a Hugh lier!! And a incompetent, racist and illiterate president, tell the truth and stop lying and covering for this incompetent moron!!

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Your app sucks. I shouldn't have to open a new app and then scroll to find the article and then read comments.

Open the article straight away. Leave comments as an option to read or dismiss.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No more bashing our wonderful president give him the respect he deserves!

How about publicizing all the gray things President Trump has accomplished instead of the negativity posted on a daily basis.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This **** of every story containing a video is just plain irritating.

Quit thinking that everyone wants to see a video with every story.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Where is the country option?

Indian in U.S. Should be allowed to see india specific news

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Too much repeat of stories, too much ads and spam

Less ads less spam, remove stories after a couple of days......have archive section for those who want to see old stories.....

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop editing post

Stop editing post! Freedom of speech!

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to click on my comment and then be able to see who has replied to me.

I want to click on my comment and then be able to see who has replied to me (the way it was before the update). That was the only reason I downloaded the app was for that feature. Now I rarely, if ever use the app. I prefer to go straight to yahoo.com instead.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More like main website

Main website is more viewer friendly.

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I do Not have a Cell Phone! I need to change My Password the Old way..within My Account!

Need to change current account Password because of possible Hacked Account RE: CNET NOTICE

2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2141st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Home Page (iOS)

Feedback and Knowledge Base