Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. The app is fine. The liberal bias and fake news is intolerable.

You obviously cannot be impartial so stop reporting political news. It is unamerican to disrespect our President and your bias is so pathetic.

46th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The headlines chosen are too biased to the political left. Less opinion articles from far-left liberal blogs/websites.

The headlines chosen are too biased to the political left. Less opinion articles from far-left liberal blogs/websites and more straightforward, honest, unbiased news please. The slander and dishonesty that comes from many of the articles on yahoo is pretty alarming. At the least, more disclaimers should be posted.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bias Liberal Media

Stop being liberal bias it's pretty obvious. Hard to respect bias new media and you fall into that category. Just deliver the News and let us make our own opinion, the American reader will respect that at lot more.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. STOP THE FAKE NEWS AND LIBERAL TRUMP BASHING!

The FAKE news and liberal TRUMP bashing makes me want to delete this app. Bring back the old new digest! Hate that you've added the ability to comment on EVERY story!! Want the real, unbiased news....JUST THE NEWS PLEASE!! If y'all remember how to do that???

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop labeling anything a celebrity does as news unless it is actual "news",

Either stop reporting every Instagram post from some publicity seeking celebrity (which I assume you will not do because you get laid - or at least I hope you do - by publicists to out this stuff on your website), or at least give me s better way to filter it. What these people do is not "news", so don't label it as such.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your “news” is liberal govt propaganda. I read the comments to get the real news.

Stop promoting nothing but the liberal agenda! I read the comments to get the real news!

1332nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop liberal bias news! Fake news!

Stop liberal bias! Not true journalism. Go back report the news instead of writing your view

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Too much President Trump bashing

Your articles are just ridiculous in their negativity towards the President.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's not your app it's the quality of news and bias reporting that is disturbing. Report truthful and unbiased! That's your duty!

You have a duty to report the current events truthfully and without bias. I'm so disappointed in your news coverage. It's clearly one sided. It's enough one sided to make a person not want to read news from yahoo anymore. In fact it's rather difficult to find a news stream or media outlet that isn't bias to one degree or the other. Journalism used to be an art of reporting without effecting an opinion. Now it's just garbage being thrown up on the American people. It's disturbing and you have a responsibility to the American people and to the world…

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cool it on the LEFT WING BIAS

Too much left wing bias

302nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Manipulating comments

If you give a thumbs down to a comment, it disappears. Especially on "liberal" comments. My suggestion is to stop trying to engineer equal outcomes. It's a fools errand.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Report the news! Or at least "attempt" to appear impartial. Most of your stories are so liberally biased it's a joke...

Report the news! Or at least "attempt" to appear impartial. Most of your stories are so liberally biased it's a joke. I treat most like Click-Bait - I don't open them. I rank you right up there with the HuffPost.

344th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quit reporting soooo much fake news. Way too much click bait ads, and ******** fake stories. How about try reporting "real news" for once.

Every other article is a "promotional link"! Stop with that and start giving us some actual news!!! Nobody gives a about the Kardashians anymore, get past them and start reporting that matters. There is a lot more going on in this world that deserves attention.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please please give us unbiased news. Also why can't you confirm news to see if there is any credibility to it. You push it out to the public

Please give us unbiased news. why can't you confirm if news is fake - find out if there is any credibility to it. You push it out for eye candy and clicks. Shameful.

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Every other news article is from Huff......everyone is too left slanred

Gather your news from many sources. It is too Huff heavy!

933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Try and get more fair and balanced.

I used to love Yahoo but you're reporting has become so left-wing, I might as well call you the Prada of the Democratic Party. Try and get editors who understand fair and balanced.

662nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Too biased against POTUS.

Politically biased.

454th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New app sucks and so does liberal agenda

New app is garbage and so are your bias liberal reporters. Please report honestly without your political views.

933rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base