Home Page (iOS)

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo's news department appears to spin reportage to much toward the left. I prefer moderate impartial news.

Yahoo's news department appears to spin reportage to much toward the left. I prefer moderate impartial news.

I'm a registered democrat although moderate, I've observed many instances of biased reporting and editorializing.

535th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be a little more impartial, too many left leaning stories

Try to stop pushing a left wing agenda.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop promoting left wing propaganda!!

Yahoo promotes anti American left wing propaganda

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get more balanced reporting. Matt Bai leans too left.

Get more balanced reporting. Matt Bai leans too left.

278th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't hire Chinese to aggravate the yahoo news.

Don't hire third world / Chinese to aggregate your news stories. Half the yahoo world news has snide anti-American pro-communist China theme to it. Yet I read this Chinese **** for the laughs.

1330th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd like to see less biased news sources like The Washington Post attacking conservatives, police and Trump

Dump the ultra left news sources like The Washington Post. Could you be any more left??

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop asking me if I like the app. If I'm using it, I like it!

Stop asking me. If I'm using the app, then I like it!

1698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Kardashians and Hello Giggles are not news!! If you are going to post your liberal garbage, bring the thumbs diwn back!

Can you please give us stories that are not written by 10-year olds? Childish minds writing left- leaning garbage and irrelevamt celebrity BS. Yahoo panders to the anowflake generation and grown women with pigtails and black rimmed glasses. Adults with jobs are moving to Fox News. Yahoo took away the ''thumbs down' because they couldnt keep up with the volume.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your app is too liberal biased. Please provide fair and unbiased articles or at least articles on both sides.

Your app is too liberal biased. Please provide fair and unbiased articles or at least articles on both sides.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New format is horrible! It felt like all you guys wanted us to see was Clinton

The old format was better . It felt like all you wanted us to see was Clinton . I thought you were trying to channel us to just look at Hillary .

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The people who write your articles are extreme liberals, 90% at least. It's disgusting.

No need, everyone clearly agrees. Have you read your comment sections? Are you just TRYING to TELL people what they feel, because your sure not on board with the rest of society.

303rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update your top 3 stories at least daily and make certain the pics match the stories. I saw the same headlines for weeks. MSN is better.

Update your headlines at least daily. Make certain the pics match the story. I saw the same headlines for weeks once. MSN has a much better site. And how about a balance? For every liberal post how about a conservative post? And please stop putting opinion pieces on here as if they are actual news-caption them as opinion pieces. It's supposed to be news, not op-ed.

662nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop giving us news about celebrities, specially the kardashians. It is useless news

Stop posting news about the kardashians just to get hits on your site. You used to be a good source for news, now all you spew out is **** about the kardashians and celebrities.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do not put articles from junk sources in your news feed!!!

Do not put articles from junk sources in your news feed!!! The Daily Caller is not a news source, and neither is Dear Abby. The app and web are practically unusable now.

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I deselect Kim and Kanye. Still get news about them. Deleting the app now .

I ask to see less of Kim and Kanye, but the stories keep appearing months after. Deleting the app now.

345th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I know bashing Trump and conservatives sells but let’s just make sure it’s news please.

Just make an attempt to be unbiased. Maybe even post some stories that could result in bringing people together. Perhaps you should consider what race baiting stories do to our culture ? You can report unarmed black men being shot and show all sides, humanize the cop and the victim ?

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base