US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Give us a choice if we want to see News or not. I want to pick my news organization. Yahoo News is TERRIBLE

All news agencies are not the same. I don't want yahoo choosing my news source. Where's Fox, where is Fox Buisiness?

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bring comments back

"Mike Pence keeps saying 'Black lives are not endangered by police' in a play for white voters as police disproportionately kill Blacks" Police have more contact African Americans than any other culture. If you change this statistic you will change the encounters. African Americans make up 13% of the population but commit 85% of the violent crimes in America. Change that and you change a whole lot more.

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Move all your operations to a communist country where your ideals are already inplace

"Juiced Up Trump Fanatics Plotted to Blow Up Democratic HQ, "
    where are the headlines about crackhead Democrats burn their own cities?

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop spreading panic news.

Dylan Stableford and Lauren Tuck need to just stop. The political bias is just too much...I love yahoo...but I'm about to delete it from my favorites because of this blue side panic driven goal of getting trump out. It's been 4 years...get over it...vote in a new guy if you can...if you can't..live with it. Everybody else is.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. RESTORE THE COMMENT BOX. IN YAHOO NEWS ARTICLES.

YAHOO.NEWS NEEDS TO REMAIN OPEN TO COMMENTS AND NOT
    BECOME A POLITICAL PROP TOOL FOR THE WRITERS.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enough of the "Washington Examiner", National Review, Fox, It's just NOT news

This is exactly what the crazy GOP wants. Tell lies long enough and the people will question reality. Do you really want to be responsible for more division and , yes, VIOLENCE. When I studied Journalism we knew the concept of responsibility. Seems your "editors" either never learned or just don't care.

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. bring comments back

Opinion: Sha'Carri Richardson's positive marijuana test one example of how anti-Blackness triumphs in sports. So because African American smoke weed more then others we should make it legal so they are not punished???? what's next making ***** use and petit larcenies legal as well?????? Lets solve the problems of society not give a certain culture a get free out of jail card because they feel wronged for doing wrong.

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. remove FOX NEWS

get rid of FAUX news

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comment censoring needs to end now! Your claims of wanting to provide a safe and engaging place for users to connect is absolute crap!!

Here's an idea. Stop being little immature children scared of people's thoughts and opinions and TURN COMMENTING BACK ON. Trolls are trolls, it's a fact of life. Real people grow some thicker skin and ignore them. Turning off comments because you're afraid of what they might say is the COWARD'S WAY OUT.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bot said my comment violated ToS

Following is a comment I tried to make in a Yahoo News article, but was instantly rejected, clearly, by a 'bot, since no human could have responded that quickly, even if they were "watching" as I typed! How did it violate ToS? I thought it was the word "bomb," but, I changed it to "appeared," and still got rejected (in case you're wondering, when I finish writing a comment, I always copy-paste to a text file on my computer, which has been a godsend when the comment fails to be submitted for whatever reason, including website bugs, server crash, etc.,…

287th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Leave e alone

You can stop sending me the ******** covid updates that is nothing but lies I'm not one of the blind sheep in this country leave me alone with that *********

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Total ******** article take that **** down

This **** article title by
    Baltimore Sun
    Commentary: Why are so many Republicans refusing vaccination? Because Russia is telling them to
    This article is 100% total ******** get rid of the ****

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How about report real news. Stop lying about the covid bullsh*t. As president Trump says your fake news. Covid mid terms is what it is.

Yes Trump is still your president. TRUMP WON BY A LANDSLIDE. AUDITS AUDITS AUDITS. All you fake news resources are going down in the scensorship lawsuits. Kiss your careers goodbye. Lawyer up b*tches. That's President Trump to you. Maga

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Where's the "show less" option for news stories/publishers?

Where's the "show less" option for news stories/publishers? I've started seeing unwanted news sources in my news feed. Used to be a way to stop those unwanted stories from cluttering up the news feed.

186th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Since yahoo refuses to bring the comments sections back here it is

"Two Oklahoma students pulled from class for wearing Black Lives Matter shirts, mother says". Most schools do not let their kids regardless of skin color o wear shirts that have a political statement on it like the BLM represents. I agree that BLM just as ALM as well. what all culture should do is focus on the needless deaths occurring in their own culture and teaching their young that there is a better way than that of a criminal and to comply with authority and not fight justice. If we want to change the way society see's us we must…

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Uncensored platform

A free uncensored platform to allow citizens to respond/question news stories veracity,

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back comments. Are you afraid of the truth?!

For every liberal article that bemoans that fact the a citizen was not punished fly the court for posting anti Biden signs lets have an article about the nasty comments made by liberals. Last I heard we have first amendment rights. You have a conservative that is being prosecuted for burning a Black Lives Matter flag (Marxist Organization) but you can burn the American Flag??? You people have no conscience.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo should leave politics out.

America's basically 50/50 Republican or Democrat I know there's independent I am one of them. But we either side for the left or right. you're never going to make anyone happy. You're just going to make 50% extremely mad either way. Yahoo should leave politics out of it. Talk about real news or nothing.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base