Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1475 results found

1. I used to keep Yahoo on an open tab all of the time.

I LOVED the COMMENTS. You killed comments and I now spent 1/10 of my time on your site or less. Now the Microsoft news feed allows comments. Other than my EMAIL, Yahoo is USELESS....

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why are you afraid to bring back the comments section? You are also so politically biased towards Democrats its disgusting.

Give fair and balanced post on both democrat and republican sides, not your biased views.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your "do not want to see articles like this" doesn't work!

Your "do not want to see articles like this" doesn't work!

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. yeah, stop lying. your pathetic, all of you. You purposely took Shawn Hanittys statements out of context.

STOP BEING ***** FOLLOWING DECEIVED LIERS!!!! Shawn does NOT endorse what you said by taking his words out of context!
    Either repent as sinners to Jesus now or be forced to your knees later to confess what you so proudly deny presently...Jesus is Lord and his Wrath and judgement is neer.

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Return Comments to Provide Fair Balance to Biased Reporting

It is completely unethical to publish "news" with a single un-objective spin and not allow users to provide feedback and fair balance. Today an article title "Students Defy DeSantis and Wear Masks To School". This gives a completely false representation that students (in effect children) are largely making the choice to wear masks against the direction of the Governor. Overwhelmingly students are wearing masks because either their parents or their schools are making them. It wasn't a choice.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quit publishing false information about the Covid situation in Florida.

Your false information about florida is not only politically motivated, but its disgusting. All we had all summer was an infestation of infected tourists from New York, NJ, Michigan, and other covid hotspots, so yes, sure it spread more here than in non tourist states. Don't make it about the Governor. In other words STFU about political interests and start publishing truths and helpful information. You make us sick,....

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop spreading panic news.

Dylan Stableford and Lauren Tuck need to just stop. The political bias is just too much...I love yahoo...but I'm about to delete it from my favorites because of this blue side panic driven goal of getting trump out. It's been 4 years...get over it...vote in a new guy if you can...if you can't..live with it. Everybody else is.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It's definitely time to rein in Big Tech like Yahoo because you abuse your platform by silencing opinions you disagree with!

Worse, you just remove them without any notice, and hide all comments when you don't like one. I've used a Yahoo email address since 1999, and you idiots have ruined this site for me. And don't worry...I won't let the door hit me ********** on the way out. Wokehoo SUCKS!

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please put the location on the headline in Yahoo News

Hi, could you put the location on the headline. I sometimes have to look up locations by whatever media source mentioned. For instance, The headline states "Florida pastor," but he was in Tennesee. That was never mention, I just knew Murfreesboro and Rutherford County.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quit posting articles from Radical biased writers

Some of your articles are not NEWS. They are PROPAGANDA written by Radicals. Andrew Marc Miller for example. Have you ever researched this guy? He also writes for: Right Wing Rebel, Freeman News, Life and Liberty, Anti-empire, Sarah Palin, and Patriot News. Have you checked out any of these Sites?? All propoganda, with the intent to Brainwash people. Make no mistake, BRAINWASHING is what's destroying this country and as far as I'm concerned YAHOO is a Huge contributor to the downfall of America if you're going to continue employing writers like Andrew. Either get rid of the PROPOGANDA or I…

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring back the ability to comment. You have writers giving baloney statements in their articles and no way to respond.

Bring back the ability to comment. You have writers giving baloney statements in their articles and no way to respond.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop pushing the fake Covid narratives. Excercising my freedom isnt selfish

You're not going by the science at all in anything you say. One doctor's opinion is how this fiasco started to begin with. This virus is no more than an Adenovirus(flu) and so is the vaccine, so the only reason we still have to wear face- diapers is childish fear. Notice theres never any mention of those who had covid and dont need your fake masks or fake vaccine

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Start reporting the truth for starters. Stop spreading fear. Yahoo news sucks!!!!!!!

Start reporting the truth. You and your writers are beginning to look like a bunch buffoons in front of the whole world. I am writer and I have never read such ignorance and just plan uncreatively corrupt writing. My grandparents started the Denver Post, so I know all about news reporting. You're a joke and if you allowed comments below, you would see that many think the same about Yahoo and its news. Get a grip and start being better writers and humans. Stand bold by standing away from the sheep, then maybe you will carve out a legacy that…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. reinstate comments. Ill suspend my Yahoo News viewing till Oct 1st then, if we've regained mutual respect, ill return or cancel my services

reinstate comments. Ill suspend my Yahoo News viewing till Oct 1st then, if we've regained mutual respect, ill return or cancel my services. and i find u open all my devices cause I have to click the following button n ill cancel every web site i got 15 minutes later.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Maybe turn the.comments section back on

Maybe turn the.comments section back on

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. news article headers

It would be helpful if each news header indicated where the news is...such as state, city, etc.....I know that probably 50% of your news headers do indicate this info, but the other 50% is ambiguous at best......it can be confusing, and alarming at times.......thinking I'm reading about something disastrous that seems to be in my local area, only to discover after reading half of the article that it's somewhere else.............simple fix, if you ask me.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pop up ads

The pop ups when you open a story block the beginning of the story. Says scroll down to read the content but still miss the first couple paragraphs of the article. I understand the need for advertising, but what's the point if I can't read the content I am there for. Also the pop up ads that play sound even when not on my screen is extremely annoying. Have to try to scroll back and find it to stop it. Hard to concentrate on what you are reading with some ad talking in your head. Then have to try to…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base