US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uncensored platform

A free uncensored platform to allow citizens to respond/question news stories veracity,

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back comments. Are you afraid of the truth?!

For every liberal article that bemoans that fact the a citizen was not punished fly the court for posting anti Biden signs lets have an article about the nasty comments made by liberals. Last I heard we have first amendment rights. You have a conservative that is being prosecuted for burning a Black Lives Matter flag (Marxist Organization) but you can burn the American Flag??? You people have no conscience.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo should leave politics out.

America's basically 50/50 Republican or Democrat I know there's independent I am one of them. But we either side for the left or right. you're never going to make anyone happy. You're just going to make 50% extremely mad either way. Yahoo should leave politics out of it. Talk about real news or nothing.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quit posting articles from Radical biased writers

Some of your articles are not NEWS. They are PROPAGANDA written by Radicals. Andrew Marc Miller for example. Have you ever researched this guy? He also writes for: Right Wing Rebel, Freeman News, Life and Liberty, Anti-empire, Sarah Palin, and Patriot News. Have you checked out any of these Sites?? All propoganda, with the intent to Brainwash people. Make no mistake, BRAINWASHING is what's destroying this country and as far as I'm concerned YAHOO is a Huge contributor to the downfall of America if you're going to continue employing writers like Andrew. Either get rid of the PROPOGANDA or I…

192nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bring comment section back

"Simone Biles Reveals What Led to Her Surprising Withdrawal in Team Final" Sorry not good enough for me. Sometimes it is not always about you. Its about your team and staying in there to support those that rely on you for support especially when your the veteran on the team. We are all human by hanging in there shows the rest on your team its "ok" not to be "ok" and finishing is worth more to them then anything. Sorry that was a selfish move and because we now live in this PC world will be deemed a brave move…

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back comment section

This was a yahoo post "Sha’Carri Richardson, Alen Hadzic and our unending forgiveness for white male athletes". Nothing racist here, she was banned for marihuana us which even thought legal in some states is still illegal by Olympics standards and she knew it. For alen his is accused on different charges that may be false. Two different things here race and skin color has nothing to do with it.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The virus is a fake wake up people

Stop being sheep . what is in the shot that the globalist want everyone to get it

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. about 1 in 20 of this stuff is worth reading. so i should be able to block the sites i don't like fully block, not just less. less is not

let me 100% block a news source. If i don't want to read about some sports ****, then i should be able to block it completly. If you want to read about it, then go ahead, read on Merril. Also report on the facts, not my opinion, My opinion is only my opinion. It's not fact or news.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You posted a story 9/5/2021 "Americans opposed to vaccine look for way around".

You erroneously posted a photo of a gentleman in front of a 'The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' building. Very misleading. If you had done your due diligence investigating, you would have discovered that Covid vaccines are encouraged by church leadership for all who can access them. Please use appropriate and applicable photos for your news stories.

469th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When will you guys stop lying about every political angle you present? Your bias is beyond absurd.

When will you guys stop lying about every political story you present? Your bias is laughably absurd on its face. Your dropping of the comment section also shows your fear of opposing views and willingness to stifle opposing views.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Correct Delta vaccination rate story - FL

Your article about FL being one of three states with the most Delta Covid variants due to low vaccination rates runs counter to 26 other states having lower full vaccination rates than FL. It seems to be a story based on a political agenda against the governor, rather than science based.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I used to keep Yahoo on an open tab all of the time.

I LOVED the COMMENTS. You killed comments and I now spent 1/10 of my time on your site or less. Now the Microsoft news feed allows comments. Other than my EMAIL, Yahoo is USELESS....

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why are you afraid to bring back the comments section? You are also so politically biased towards Democrats its disgusting.

Give fair and balanced post on both democrat and republican sides, not your biased views.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please Bring Back the Comments for Real/Verified Humans!

Listen, I use Yahoo search about 99.9% of the time. I just can't do something to support Google. Yahoo is my homepage. I use Yahoo Mail. I do admit to getting varied news and interesting topics from the page. Some of the comments are hilarious, and it is a good break during the day. I am not a poster of negative things.
    Maybe the accounts that are real people, not web "alter Identities" can read/write if they are real. That would keep all the anonymous **** away, and all the really bad language/statements from getting in.
    I would opt-in for…

163rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. yeah, stop lying. your pathetic, all of you. You purposely took Shawn Hanittys statements out of context.

STOP BEING ***** FOLLOWING DECEIVED LIERS!!!! Shawn does NOT endorse what you said by taking his words out of context!
    Either repent as sinners to Jesus now or be forced to your knees later to confess what you so proudly deny presently...Jesus is Lord and his Wrath and judgement is neer.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "See Less News From" button has stopped working!

Fix the "See Less News From" button. I don't like having to put up with b.s. stories from The Washington Examiner, for example.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. get rid of all the **** and concentrate on real news

This "idea" is not new. Yahoo news is worthless. I'd rate it right up there with Facebook.

228th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base