US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When will you guys stop lying about every political angle you present? Your bias is beyond absurd.

When will you guys stop lying about every political story you present? Your bias is laughably absurd on its face. Your dropping of the comment section also shows your fear of opposing views and willingness to stifle opposing views.

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Correct Delta vaccination rate story - FL

Your article about FL being one of three states with the most Delta Covid variants due to low vaccination rates runs counter to 26 other states having lower full vaccination rates than FL. It seems to be a story based on a political agenda against the governor, rather than science based.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I used to keep Yahoo on an open tab all of the time.

I LOVED the COMMENTS. You killed comments and I now spent 1/10 of my time on your site or less. Now the Microsoft news feed allows comments. Other than my EMAIL, Yahoo is USELESS....

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why are you afraid to bring back the comments section? You are also so politically biased towards Democrats its disgusting.

Give fair and balanced post on both democrat and republican sides, not your biased views.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Bring Back the Comments for Real/Verified Humans!

Listen, I use Yahoo search about 99.9% of the time. I just can't do something to support Google. Yahoo is my homepage. I use Yahoo Mail. I do admit to getting varied news and interesting topics from the page. Some of the comments are hilarious, and it is a good break during the day. I am not a poster of negative things.
    Maybe the accounts that are real people, not web "alter Identities" can read/write if they are real. That would keep all the anonymous **** away, and all the really bad language/statements from getting in.
    I would opt-in for…

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. yeah, stop lying. your pathetic, all of you. You purposely took Shawn Hanittys statements out of context.

STOP BEING ***** FOLLOWING DECEIVED LIERS!!!! Shawn does NOT endorse what you said by taking his words out of context!
    Either repent as sinners to Jesus now or be forced to your knees later to confess what you so proudly deny presently...Jesus is Lord and his Wrath and judgement is neer.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "See Less News From" button has stopped working!

Fix the "See Less News From" button. I don't like having to put up with b.s. stories from The Washington Examiner, for example.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. get rid of all the **** and concentrate on real news

This "idea" is not new. Yahoo news is worthless. I'd rate it right up there with Facebook.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's definitely time to rein in Big Tech like Yahoo because you abuse your platform by silencing opinions you disagree with!

Worse, you just remove them without any notice, and hide all comments when you don't like one. I've used a Yahoo email address since 1999, and you idiots have ruined this site for me. And don't worry...I won't let the door hit me ********** on the way out. Wokehoo SUCKS!

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the liberal *****

You lose any semblance of credibility and integrity when all day everyday you give leftist slanted propaganda as though it substitutes real facts.
    One would have to be a ********** idiot to get vax. There's such a thing as science and scientists say not to. Just like the hundreds of epidemiologists whom have all been censored and silenced for agreeing that masks were exactly the wrong thing to do. Herd would have taken care of this mild virus a year ago. Just like literally every pandemic throughout HISTORY and several of those were stronger. So you liberals suffer and it's…

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bring comment section back

"Gen. Lee statue can be removed, Virginia Supreme Court rules" This is history and it reminds us of who we are and what we had to do to get here. Taking it down is wrong and if they put a statue of George Floyd that would be disastrous. What happen to George was absolutely wrong but to Idolize him as a hero and not the criminal that he was is wrong.

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Huffpost EXTREMELY inflaming

THIS ARTICLE.........."Tell-All Authors Confronted Donald Trump On His Lies And He Replied With 1 Word"
    Lee Moran
    Tue, July 20, 2021, 6:45 AM
    Huffpost MUST put before their articles "opinion" it is Lee Moron's word that they were lies, take this **** down

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why can I no longer get UK news, do I have to change my provider to access news from my own country? my

Reinstate comments we like to know what people are thinking and you reduce your influence on your followers by not letting them have a voice

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. P

I would appreciate it if I could pick which news outlets besides YAHOO that I see content from on my HOME page. I don't want to see garbage ie FOX NEWS on my news page. Thank you, **

482nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. allow us to respond or make comments to your biased, petty and non accessible stories

allow us to respond or make comments to your biased, petty and non accessible stories

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 482nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. let our voices be heard,this is snowflake garbage your destroying our country and the world.you cannot silence 1 side forever !!!!

let us speak.safe ha..surpressing your country and everything
    america stands for.just stop your fooling no one !!!

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Every day I choose “Show Less from…”

Every day I choose “Show Less from…” Out, The Advocate, and other publications promoting a sexual political agenda, and yet it is these very publications that are at the top of my newsfeed on your top page.

When your users choose “Show Less from…,” then please actually show less articles from those publications.

Thank you

325th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base