Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1481 results found

1. 654th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. THIS ARTICLE HAS............A LOT OF HATE..........IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AGAINST YAHOO GUIDE LINES TAKE DOWN

THIS ARTICLE HAS............A LOT OF HATE..........IN THE COMMENTS SECTION AGAINST YAHOO GUIDE LINES TAKE DOWN
    The Hill
    Under fire, Rick Scott changes plan to exempt Social Security, Medicare from sunsetting

Alexander Bolton
    Fri, February 17, 2023 at 4:55 AM MST
    Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) has amended his 12-point Rescue America plan to say that his proposal to sunset all federal legislation in five years does not apply to Social Security, Medicare or the U.S. Navy.

After taking relentless fire from President Biden, Democrats and even fellow Republicans, Scott has amended Point Six of his plan, which includes the sunset proposal,…

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop Messing With The Homepage Layout

Stop messing with the homepage design.
    When I click on "more politics" and it takes me to stories about Tom Cruise, Kanye West and Taylor swift ....???
    When I click on "more U.S." and I get the same page I mentioned above ...??
    I click on a story about Jimmy Kimmell/trump and it takes me to a story about whiskey ...???

393rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop showing political stuff. I only now read US news on your web page so tired of Trump

Your news is all political not real news please stop. Way too much Trump **** so tired of it it is not news till he dies.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Im tired of the fake news from certain organizations. How can I get news from sources that I trust.

I seriously don't want to be bombarded with fake news from liberal garbage "news" sources. How can I tailor my home page to get rid of obvious garbage.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Limit posters to 100 posts per month.

Internet trolls are a problem. I just had an interaction with a person that had 27000 posts. He was clearly online to "stir the pot". Limiting the number of posts per day, per week, or per month, would allow free speech but help to mitigate the troll issue.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo news rejecting the truth.

Yahoo news needs to look closely whether to by rejecting the truth, and only allow lies and propaganda to be voiced do they want to see real democracy destroyed for their future generations that will suffer their present decisions, it is time you people start doing some soul-searching, it is not about you and now, It's about your very young family members future, if you even care.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 393rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So you have reinstated commenting but evidently not to everyone. I can't get in at all to respond to questions or even like a post.

So you have reinstated commenting but evidently not to everyone. I can't get in at all to respond to questions or even like a post. I have tried reaching out to chat but was told that did not know who could or couldn't post and that I should reach out to here so this is my try to gain access.

69th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tell people why their comment was prevented from being posted, don't just say look at the guidlines, because it doesn't help.

I can't even post the word "test" without it being rejected and you won't even give me a reason for this happens. I requested to be contacted many, many times and it never happens, this is not the way to treat you customers.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The news articles that you've selected are clearly from biased sources. I'll check occasionally to see if you've corrected this.

The news articles that you've selected are clearly from biased sources. Please fix this Bug or Error.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. fix that i'm being blocked automatically at logon.

when i logon i'm always blocked and can't find out why. i ask the open web folks for help to clear it but it may take an hour. i'd like this fixed. i never get any feedback so i can't make corrections or adjustments. it's happening in the yahoo news section and the yahoo main section as well. see if there's something that can be done to fix this. it's very frustrating.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It is clear that YAHOO is deliberately publishing ONLY progressive/Liberal articles and slamming Republicans repeatedly.

This site is a complete joke. For anyone who doubts election interference, they need to look no further than YAHOO for ONLY supporting progressive/liberal issues and slamming Republicans at every opportunity. Your bias is unbelievable.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yahoo news is far from the news , it is a leftists ideology that prevails and its obvious consequences makes all the news you print suspect

Yahoo news , should be bifurcated and have an article written by the democrats alongside of a counter argument made by republicans . This could ensure participation of the other half of our nation and give perspective to one sided ideas , or speech , or events , or politics ..
    It is frustrating to see only leftists ideas when half of our nation wants just the opposite .... Good truthful news is all Americans need , propaganda is saved for the soviet union or other such nations .

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please stop refreshing page so often.

I used to read from top to bottom but since page refreshes so often I can never get to the bottom or even get back to where I left off after reading an article. I generally just give up and close page and do something else.

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of the extreme left "news" from Salon. Come on! nobody really believes what they say. Do they?

Get rid of far leftist propaganda - The Guardian, Salon, Huffington Post MSNBC NYT etc. At one time some of these were respected news sources. No longer.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Annoying Video Popup

While scrolling down a news article, new in the past month you popup a video on the lower right. The video never plays right, freezes or refuses to play at all. The video player covers the text of the article I came to read, making it unreadable. If I close the video to read it, the video pops up again the moment I scroll down. I did not come to Yahoo News to watch videos, but I will leave as a result of them.
    Windows, Desktop, Chrome browser.

481st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop being liberals. move to another country .

stop being telling lies about trump and the republicans. yahoo is nothing but a liberal forum . kissing the Dems *****. have u ever seen a more miserable ,sour , face than LIZ CHANEY. a sorry excuse for a human being.

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make Yahoo News App Available in Canada

Hello, recently I learnt that Yahoo had acquired the news aggregator application "Artifact" and would be integrating their AI features into the Yahoo News platform.

I've always preferred Artifact over Google News, so with the recent announcement of Yahoo purchasing and plans to integrate the AI features of Artifact into Yahoo News, I thought I would give Yahoo News a chance and see if it could rekindle the interest I had with Artifact.

Unfortunately, whilst I can access the Yahoo News website, I seemingly cannot download the Yahoo News application. The only option related to Yahoo News is one that…

962nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base