Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1475 results found

1. Will Yahoo ever allow the opportunity to comment on the issues it raises in the news here again?

What did the "monkey survey" you held last summer reveal anyway? Did people overwhelmingly want commenting closed? I am just wondering....

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Put the comment sections back or be less one-sided in your political postings.

Please either put the comments back or try to be less one-sided in your political postings. I am a middle-of-the-road independent, so your far-left agenda is just as bad as the far-right agenda that you always ridicule. The far-left has just as much to ridicule as the far-right, I assure you. When I have to read all the far-left "news", and have no outlet to present another side, because we don't all think exactly alke, it makes me dislike Yahoo News very much!! Grow up and realize there are two sides to every story - every story!!!!!!!

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop posting MarketWatch as news articles.

Stop posting MarketWatch as news articles. They allow you to read a few per month and then make you subscribe to read whole articles. They should be listed as advertisers as that is what they actually are.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I wish your news reports would give at least the STATE that whatever has happened in. Not just the county, or city. More info.

I agree with these comments. It if very confusing to try and figure out what state they are talking about in these news reports. I do not want to read any more of them, when I have no idea what state they are talking about!!!

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Edge allows "Hidden Publishers" - my new go place for "News".

Microsoft Edge allows "Hidden Publishers" - my new go place for "News".

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give us back the "Comments" section...

Do away with the censorship and let people comment on news articles again...

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back comments section on your 'news' stories. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

It was not just a coincidence that you and the other media outlets all removed your readers' ability to comment on your stories. All at the same time, right when social media started censoring users. Do you think we are stupid? Your 'news' stories are mostly opinion filled propaganda. Let us point out the fact.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow conservative counter opinions to be publish with the same equality demanded from the left

Stanford University professor David Kennedy, who mentored a college-aged Sen. Josh Hawley, told The Washington Post that he blames himself for helping his former student and boosting his political career.

"I think he is a thoughtful, deeply analytical person," Kennedy told The Post. "What I understand far less well is his particular political evolution. I had no inkling really just how conservative he was. I blame myself."

The professor mentored Hawley and advised him on his thesis about former President Theodore Roosevelt, which was later published as the book "Theodore Roosevelt: Preacher of Righteousness."

"The feeling on my part is…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Israel is under attack and you do not cover the story? Shame on you!

Why have you removed individual responses to articles? It is not as you say out of fairness. Whoever you are, you cannot deal with the reality of the masses and what they think. Again, shame on you! But you have NO shame.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix video issues and make it where you don't have to watch another ad if you refresh the same page

If i can stream netflix movies on my phone but can't load videos in yahoo news, the issue is the site. I try to watch video clips and the ad plays of course but the video won't. If I refresh, I have to watch another ad. Eventually, I get smart and go to YouTube to watch the video. How could this not deter me from continuing to use Yahoo. It needs quality improvements and a re-evaluation on the ad algorithm.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Guess Who is making NFT's

The Balloon boy Falcon Heene in Florida is making cryptocurrency NFT's called Crypto Junk, about penises. It's really him, I saw his picture in the about section. https://www.cryptojunks.club/
    You guys should do a story on him and see what he is up to.
    Susan

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quit reporting all leftist news and lies and turn the dam comments back on!!

It's bad enough to have to hear all the leftist propaganda on the news but to have to read it on your site too!! And then being censored with another leftist move to silence the public by turning off comments. That is ********.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop hiding behind the eight ball!!! Yahoo chose to do it's worst in assisting with creative answer to perplexing issues

answers to important issues, so that no matter what the responses were, you ignored them. Either you are in this with most Americans, or you are not. The public, that I'm sure reads your posts, can not be thrilled with your lame brained excuses for not committing to a cause.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop sucking each other

Your desire to see who can give the LGBQT community the biggest ****** is sickening. Get your mouths off each other and do some real journalism.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You have sunk to below tolerable when you ran the lie about Buzz Aldrin and the moon landing photo.

You had an opportunity to inform the American public with reliable, trustworthy sources of information but you have failed miserably. You are an on line tabloid. Period. Shame on every editor affiliated with your site.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. need to repent

don't have any ideas on how to save you and your staff from the fires of the last days, look at the times, and look how all men are behaving, you only have one chance to get things right with our creator.loose your soul for money, you people were a good news casters do the right thing.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. After Greetings,,, Based on viewing the contents of advertisements worldwide, and after an in-depth study of people’s desires and the desir

After Greetings,,,

Based on viewing the contents of advertisements worldwide, and after an in-depth study of people’s desires and the desire of the public on social networks to achieve a financial return from YouTube channels and video views on Facebook, I have delved into a new idea that will make a stir in the world of advertising worldwide. Therefore, I hope from you Help presenting my idea to you in what represents you in the Middle East. I am Egyptian, and I work in - Saudi Arabia - to discuss and present this idea to you.
    Best regards

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Time to remove the christo-fascist outlets like National Review, and the Washington Examiner

I understand you are going for the rd nek dollar, but these media outlets are pure idiocy.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base