Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1488 results found

1. Your "news' spreads hate and division, obviously very bias to the left.

Your "news' spreads hate and division, obviously very bias to the left.

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. classifieds website in the UAE

"Choose Nashwa.ae when you want to find business, cars, used electronics, and furniture in the UAE. List your business or sell your car on the largest FREE classifieds website in the UAE. Best and easy way to find properties, used cars, electronics, and services in Dubai Abu-Dhabi Sharjah Ras-al-Khaimah Ajman. Search classified ads for cheap cars, apartments, property, used cars, new electronics, furniture, and more in Dubai. Free online classifieds for residential and commercial listings, local business directory UAE, B2B services directory, Find jobs in UAE, Property Flats for Sale in Dubai UAE, Auto Car Parts and Accessories"
    for more…

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why are a few posters allowed to print in bold letters?

Notice a few posters can post in bold letters. I have reported it and you still do nothing. You bring it back.

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tell how to post articles for yahoo news page ?

allow the common man to post articles on your pages after scrutiny

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think you have improved

I just want to give credit where it’s due, and while shocking, you still nevertheless covered the Hunter Biden developing story, fair. Just the fact you even mentioned/covered it, is a huge step in the right direction. But then shockingly, you actually fairly covered it. Good job. Link to article I’m referencing https://news.yahoo.com/secret-responds-graphic-hunter-biden-203752983.html

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No matter what I put in my removed news sources, it has no effect. they keep re-appearing the next time I visit.

No matter what I put in my removed news sources, it has no effect. they keep re-appearing the next time I visit.

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love your news platform, for the most part. I am, however, disappointed in the amount of press you are giving former Donald Trump.

Tired of reading about Donald Trump. He doesn't deserve the amount of press you give him. Let's move on

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Privacy Settings

Why do I need to change my "privacy settings" in order to see certain articles? That makes no **** sense! There is no reason that you have to give my information to other social media platforms to "enhance" my Yahoo! experience. Why is that a pre-requisite to being able to get info from articles? That has nothing to do with it. How about you just let people read your ****** articles without tracking my other interests!!!

1467th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 71 72 73 75 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base