US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove this page https://mobile.yahoo.com/news it keeps popping up when I try to get back to an article

remove this page https://mobile.yahoo.com/news it keeps popping up when I try to get back to an article I was reading and I can never find that article again.

972nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 article stuck at top for 4 weeks in world news section

For the last 3 weeks, there have been 3 articles, starting with the one about Russia supporting Japan going to Iran to help mediate, stuck at the top in the https://www.yahoo.com/news/world/ section. Please fix.

365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. go back to the previous set-up much more clear & easy to read don't have ad's jumping in

go back to the previous set-up much easier to read & enjoy - way toooo many ad's & no way to stop them this set-up is not good

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop linking me to yahoo mobile when I'm viewing news on my desk top computer. I don't need your awful mobile app.

Stop linking me to yahoo mobile when I'm viewing news on my desk top computer. I don't need your awful mobile app.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

"BACK TO TOP" BUTTON.....PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The fonts on the News page are extremely small.

The other sections are larger. Why is the News fonts so small and hard to read?

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WHERE ARE OUR COMMENTS ?

WHERE ARE OUR COMMENTS GO ?

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i think it is stupid that we have to read a video --backwords

reading videos is *** backwards--lets get are together

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News

Improve Access to Canadian Content on Yahoo Canada News. International News is always current and updated, yet under the "Canada" news tab, it has not been changed since June 26th 2019.

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 365th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo!News margins invoke invisible home link

If one clicks in the blank, white margins in Yahoo News it clicks a link to take you to Yahoo News home. This is a horrible violation of UI 101. First off, large empty swaths of layout should NEVER be active. This is the area I use to deselect, I click to that unselect or something just hit it unconsciously when I'm browsing around. Second NEVER have an invisible UI element do anything. Please FIX!

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop redirecting me to https://mobile.yahoo.com/news, while on my desktop Dell.

I am constantly being redirected to https://mobile.yahoo.com/news when I attempt to review previously posted comments. I'm on a desktop running windows 7 pro. Not some laptop, smart phone or tablet.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a state or country flag icon of postie

It is great to read the yahoo and I love reading people's post. it would be great to see what state or country the postie is posting from. by adding a State or Country flag icon and name of country of the user.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Spanish news

Plesse I whont in spanish

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Use Correct Categorization in News Feed!

Why is it, when I'm using the news.yahoo.com portal, and I click on the "US" link at the top, that I STILL get foreign news, outnumbering the links of actual US news (not the ads, not the not-news)? Are your automatic filters broken? I don't have this type of problem with the BBC or CNN or Fox News portals, why just you?

422nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you for the feedback, if you can provide more information including links to outdated articles that will help us investigate this issue.

Regards,
    News Support

20. There is a giant invisible "back" button on the right side of my page. How do I get rid of it?

Get rid of the giant invisible back button on the right side of the news pages. It's way too easy to hit by accident, and the back button won't put you back where you were. I wind up going back and forth way too much and it sometimes takes a long time to find your way back to where you were in the comments. It's frustrating at best.

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base