US News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How about reporting actual news and not liberal opinions?

Contrary to what you may think, many of us in this country are conservative. You're bias is so overt it's sickening. Those of you who decide what to print are a conglomerate of Pecksniffian puzzlewits!

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the Leftist Agenda

I have been a Yahoo Member for many many years (probably 2 decades). Many ppl have laughed at me for not have a gmail account instead. But I did not see the need however the leftist agenda & President Trump bashing is making me think differently. Do yourselves a favor & reconnect with your followers.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please try to have a little more respect for the office of the President of the United States. Don't follow the herd mentality to trash Pres

President Trump was elected President of the United States. Whether you like him or not, please show some respect for the office of the President. Try to be the kind of news organization you would be proud of in front of your grandchildren. Resist the "low road." Try to be decent. Thank you.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Try telling the truth instead of the liberal lies about Trump

Report the truth instead of just echoing liberal lies about Trump

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wall to Wall Ontario Conservative Right Wing Cheering Section In The Comments

I used to visit Yahoo! Canada now I stay away like the plague! If you peek into any comments section on any Canadian political news story it is inundated with radical Conservative right wing toxins. It IS scary to even go to Yahoo! website anymore knowing they - by their silence - they are silently agreeing to the Conservative nutters bashing Liberal and NDP parties and smearing LGBTQ people and calling former Ontario Premier a 'dyke' This hate is getting out of hand and Yahoo! Canada is there in the fore front all these Conservative biased comments to stay and…

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This is horrble. I could not even looks at the news. Everytimes I click the news headline. There are two or more videos playing sametime.

I can not watch the two video playing same time. It has been for awhile. I could not even watch it. I may have to change the Google default news page. I have been using yahoo for long long time. I can not do that now with 2 video playing same times.
    Thanks.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add us for the Sports Business News Section. visit our website. www.insidesport.co

Please add us for the Sports Business News in News Section. visit our website. www.insidesport.co

News Example :
    World Cup 2018: Twitter records 115 bn impressions, Mbappe’s goal in final most tweeted https://www.insidesport.co/world-cup-2018-twitter-records-115-bn-impressions-mbappes-goal-in-final-most-tweeted/ Twitter has recorded a whopping 115 billion impressions during the month-long FIFA World Cup 2018 that concluded in Russia last Sunday. Twitter has compiled the vital stats, numbers and their visualizations that illustrate the massive role Twitter played for fans since the event began on June 14. Teenager Mbappe’s fourth goal in the final is recorded as the most tweeted FIFA World Cup 2018 moment on Twitter.

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies.

It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies. When I pop onto the Yahoo site the front page looks more like the cover for a gossip magazine. I want real news and up to date information as to what is going on in the world. If you want to cater to that kind of stuff then move it to a separate page and let us who care about what is going on in the real world easy access to just that information.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What are you doing to combat the armies of Russian trolls invading the Yahoo News comments board?

The Yahoo News comments board is being overrun by thousands of Russian internet trolls, bots and cyborgs. It couldn't be more obvious. Anyone who's been paying any attention knows this is an active and aggressive internet campaign run by Russian intelligence at the direction of totalitarian tyrant Vladimir Putin. The objective, quite successful so far, is to weaponize cyberspace - to spread propaganda and disinformation, to sow rancor and further inflame political divisions among Americans, with the ultimate goal of undermining our democracy and weakening our global alliances and influence. WHAT IS VERIZON/YAHOO DOING ABOUT IT?!

Are you thrilled by…

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You have a terrible Russian Bot problem in the comments section.

You have a terrible Russian Bot problem in the comments section.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the news page automatic redirects to malware/malicious sites

News page now more frequently gets hijacked by an ad and automatically redirects to a malicious site claiming you've won some kind of prize. This should be relatively easy to filter. Check the following url for an example: https://youwinner.global.ssl.fastly.net/landers/us_ix_1d/USA%20EN-iphoneX/index.html#

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I despise the articles you try to pass off as news. Worst reporting I've seen in 50 years.

Worst articles I've seen in 50 years. Why don't you hire real journalists and editors that know how to report. The propogandists that you are using right now are second only to Hitler's band of "news reporters". I have now uninstalled all Yahoo products from my PC.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get rid of malicious ads

Since 6/1/18, every time I open the Yahoo News website on my home computer, as soon as the page loads my Norton AntiVirus software detects a malicious web attack and blocks it. It is a different malicious attack each time. This used to happen occasionally, but now it is happening every time. Clean up your act, Yahoo!

183rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More neutral articles (like a Reuters), global articles, and less echo chambers based on searches or articles clicked on.

I am concerned that the Yahoo format is reinforcing biases of those reading the news instead of providing neutral and consistent information to its users. I believe that this way of relaying the news is causing further divisiveness because users are receiving inconsistent information from other, causing their positions to be in conflict. There are news sources like Reuters that provide information about what is happening in the world in a neutral way without enforcing biases, which may be a more productive model for Yahoo News.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Goodbye Yahoo. 50% of America voted for Trump. 99% of your articles bash him

I have had Yahoo as a homepage since I have started using the Internet. I like the news and the layout in general. Yet EVERY SINGLE DAY has a Trump Bashing Liberal Article? Read the comments and 90% of the comments disagree with the anti-Trump rhetoric. Yahoo is apparently lead by liberals who still can't understand 50% of America voted for him. He has issues to be sure. I don't blame negative articles. But every day? 50% of America didn't like Obama. But Yahoo didn't post Obama-bashing articles every day. Yahoo is not supposed bot be a political website. It…

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let me buy a subscription to YAHOO News that will let me read news article links without adblock restrictions(!) What an incredible idea.

Let me buy a subscription to YAHOO News that will let me read news article links without adblock restrictions(!) What an incredible idea.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. QUIT blocking me from posting & giving a thumbs up/down !!!!!!

Fire person(s) involved in interfering with posting.

215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 215th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)