US News

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about reporting actual news and not liberal opinions?

Contrary to what you may think, many of us in this country are conservative. You're bias is so overt it's sickening. Those of you who decide what to print are a conglomerate of Pecksniffian puzzlewits!

213th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What are you doing to combat the armies of Russian trolls invading the Yahoo News comments board?

The Yahoo News comments board is being overrun by thousands of Russian internet trolls, bots and cyborgs. It couldn't be more obvious. Anyone who's been paying any attention knows this is an active and aggressive internet campaign run by Russian intelligence at the direction of totalitarian tyrant Vladimir Putin. The objective, quite successful so far, is to weaponize cyberspace - to spread propaganda and disinformation, to sow rancor and further inflame political divisions among Americans, with the ultimate goal of undermining our democracy and weakening our global alliances and influence. WHAT IS VERIZON/YAHOO DOING ABOUT IT?!

Are you thrilled by…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Goodbye Yahoo. 50% of America voted for Trump. 99% of your articles bash him

I have had Yahoo as a homepage since I have started using the Internet. I like the news and the layout in general. Yet EVERY SINGLE DAY has a Trump Bashing Liberal Article? Read the comments and 90% of the comments disagree with the anti-Trump rhetoric. Yahoo is apparently lead by liberals who still can't understand 50% of America voted for him. He has issues to be sure. I don't blame negative articles. But every day? 50% of America didn't like Obama. But Yahoo didn't post Obama-bashing articles every day. Yahoo is not supposed bot be a political website. It…

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You have a terrible Russian Bot problem in the comments section.

You have a terrible Russian Bot problem in the comments section.

553rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop posting LBGT news in my account

LBGT news are spamming heterosexuals.

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Print all the news not just bias against my President Trump.

You are so biased against President Trump. The IG report came out 4/13 on McCabe, but it could not be found on your homepage. Why, because it vindicated the President. Not that I needed to see it, knew he was right, but glad we had impartial IG. You are a disgrace, try printing all the good he has done, all he has accomplished. Do you take the extra money you get in your paycheck, you should not, send it back to the government. There are not only liberals in US! Disgracful

2247th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Could you please get rid of the Huff Post. You all are contributing to propaganda and fake news.

Could you please get rid of the Huff Post. You all are contributing to propaganda and fake news.

1327th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I haven’t received mail for more than two weeks I thinking on hacker or fishing now

Looking for help in yahoo no one is a robot? And no one answer me either you need to check my mail Please is blank for more than 2 weeks disappear ok

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why do you continually post stuff from HuffPost when you know its fake? Just stop posting from Huffpost and Newsweek!

Cut Huffpost and all other liberal news sources out completely. It it really making Yahoo News look bad when you have more people that support our President and you post more stuff opposing our President. You really need a reality check!

985th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3481st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo Comments are Hijacked by Russian Bots

Your comments section is hijacked by Russian bots. It becomes very obvious anytime the story is about Trump. Do your readers the respect of disabling comments, especially on Trump news.

1477th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Missing news.

Was quite surprised this morning that there was no news of North Korea suspending both nuclear and missile tests.

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Start policing those who comment. You are more loaded with trolls than Twitter and Facebook put together. Congress will be coming after yo

You are more loaded with trolls than Twitter and Facebook put together. Congress will be coming after you next!

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your liberal bias sucks balls. I am sick of seein ******** slanted "pseudo news" from the Huffington Post

Why do you continue to only show ******** stories about how bad Trump is? How bad police are? How bad the country is doing? I am head and shoulders better now than I was anytime over the past 10 years. STOP with the anti-american bias! It's ********!

3481st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Miami Herald links

Stop putting Miami links on the Yahoo Home Page. The Miami Herald requires a paid subsciption.

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get rid of Newsweek, Salon , Vox and put some real news sources up.

Get rid of Newsweek, Salon , Vox and put some real news sources up.

1060th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PLEASE STOP with all the leftest news reports..my God your turning into everything the Founding Fathers warned future generations about..

Report the news don't comment about it..its like reading or listening to a one sided talk show

3813th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo needs to review the news articles on the Yahoo web site. Remove fake news.

Before the daily posting of the Yahoo news articles on the Yahoo web site screen the articles. I have found several news stories that are plain fake, like the passing of Vanna White. Also, some of the news articles, when clicked on from the Yahoo web site, are nothing but gateways for "Internet Fake Alerts," scams to get the readers attention to give personal information. Since December 27, 2017 when I bought my computer, no less than 10 "Internet Fake alerts have popped up when I click on the Yahoo news article. And they still pop up. Does anyone in…

1782nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Way too many stories from HuffPost. They dominate the news feed. To the point of being ridiculous. You might as well give the National Enqui

Way too many stories from HuffPost. They dominate the news feed. To the point of being ridiculous. You might as well give the National Enquirer equal time. Can I filter them out?

2015th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 77 78
  • Don't see your idea?

US News

Feedback and Knowledge Base