How can we improve Yahoo News?

Fix the FONT of headlines - on Firefox, only the headline font - looks like something from another planet, something is wrong..

FIX IT!

45th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MikeMike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DennieDennie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently having this same issue with Chrome. Headlines are hard to read and in weird font.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Safari as my browser, and when I click onto a story on Yahoo, the headlines are in some weird, hieroglyphic font. For example:
        Woman charged $787.33 for two-mile cab ride
        turned into something totally unreadable. It happens 99% of the time, on other browsers also.

• jenjen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. The headlines are almost impossible to read.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have four URLs and corresponding screenshots, but I do not see a way to send you the screenshots.
        By the way, I believe that when the problem happens, it happens and then nearly every news webpage I open the headline font is screwed up; i.e., I do not believe it is related to a URL.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Google Chrome and I can barely read the headlines. This is not a problem related to just a specific browser. It is quite consistently distorted. Do not your developers try these pages out themselves from outside the Yahoo development environment?

• KellyKelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This problem is not exclusive to Firefox. Also web pages load at an even slower rate than ever! Scrolling through the pages is choppy as well and I know this is across the board because it is happening on my home and work computers both. Never had this problem before Yahoo decided that it was a time for a change........

• Doug O'NealDoug O'Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a terrible bug, can't read fonts. Thinking about getting news from another source, please fix.

Feedback and Knowledge Base