How can we improve Yahoo News?

Stop being so liberally biased in the news you present.

Your site is a virtual mouthpiece for the Democratic Party. You present opinion articles as factual news items, almost all of which support ObamaCare and try to spin why the midterms are not going to be a DISASTER for the Dems. I have used a Yahoo email account for more than 10 years, but seriously going to change it for my personal email if you continue to assault me with liberal pablum. If Obama ever stops suddenly, someone is going to have to perform a Yahoo-ectomy on him!

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GeneGene shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TellthaTruthTellthaTruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are you talking about? There is NOTHING but overkill on right wing points of view on nearly half of the headlines this morning. No one cares for irrelevant opinions from Sara Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, or any other person with a right wing platform for bait lies and misinform but they continually get a headline on Yahoo. Don't be such a hypocrite!

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much to you get paid for this swill? The right wing fascist corporations own all of the media. Mitt Romneys company who buy steel mills, put them into bankruptcy, strips them, and ships the jobs over seas; also owns all of the IHeart and Clear Channel radio stations. isn't that comforting? They also pay Rush Limpballs $5,000,000 yearly to make up ****.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You all must love it now. They've got that idiot Eric Bolling (never met a fact that he believed - they just don't "feel" right) and for two days they ran a piece by the sleazy, oleaginous Charles Krauthammer. They must have decided that they, like Fox, are no longer in the news business.

• cy ellency ellen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yaachhhooo will NEVER allow their customers to select which news source (or even journalist). Their “less like this” is a totally nonfunctional smokescreen. The will force their liberal agenda down our throats no matter what. They even hide ultra-liberal hit pieces by giving them titles that completely lie about their content just to get you to open them knowing the majority of their readers are actively ignoring the bulk of the liberal garbage. The 3 top complaints from yahoo customers are:
        1) Kardashian refuse. Totally ignored by yahoo…
        2) Video irritants. Totally ignored by yahoo…
        3) Extreme liberal news bias. Totally ignored by yahoo…
        Everyone should complain to yahoo asking for a REAL content preferences selection where you can actually select source and journalist you don’t want to see.
        Of course the liberal sicko’s will insult you claiming you should be forced to read their garbage as a freedom of the press thing or something.

The news is no longer the news for we have no one to report the news as Paul Harvey did.

• jasonjason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First off its people that do this stuff are the same ones that stalk others.

I'd say the same about having Yahoo post garbage from the worst of the right wing blogs as well.

Doesn't mean that you should allow something to not be allowed to show because it might hurt your viewpoint of the world.

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the distasteful (violent and ******) advertising and constant top articles forcing a liberal social agenda.

• maxine kreidermaxine kreider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that a high percentage of what yahoo puts out as news has a very liberal bias. I asked twenty people what they thought about yahoo news and most just laughed and said the truth. Yahoo is not noted for unbiased news and never has been. Fluff and sheer pandering to liberals. Every article you put on yahoo news should have a comment section.

• robert gaddrobert gadd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Listen if you people believe the Palestine is getting persecuted so much then let them take over Israel. I don't think I would believe what's going to happen next. So rave on about the gay rights and all the horses ***** out there that want all this freedom for free and I guarantee there will be a rude awakening. Thank you for your time bob

• Mike MorrisMike Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree Gene, take heart, ... Oh what brought me here is Tony Blair and Katie ... Isn't he getting fired from his NGO British job. Maybe even criminal charges ... we know only a fraction of how our out of control criminal politicians are are selling us down the river.

• Albert L.Albert L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just because the news disagrees with your conservative worldview, doesn't make the news liberal. Facts don't have a bias.

As opposed to be assaulted with kookservative 'pablum', GENE? Get a grip. There's plenty of sites that will cater to your far right wet-dreams for America. I'll give the more liberal sites this: they are far more factual than the FIXED NEWS nonsense or ANYTHING from the whack-a-doodle 'Christian' sources.......and they are EVERYWHERE.

• Crazy JakeCrazy Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo IS a mouthpiece the Dems. My wish is to find a news group that just reports the NEWS and the facts.. Let us decide who we think is right or wrong..
        I wish I could get news on Yahoo that didnt come from Huffington Post...

• null.null. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I find the above post hilarious, I would like to point out, that a certain segment of the US population expects news reporting to conform to their beliefs, rather than to reality. This *is* a problem, but it's not the fault of Yahoo News, nor should you lot cater to that particular brand of insanity.

• h whiteh white commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not every Democrate is Liberal or liberally biased. Your statement represents all the bias necessary for people to not want to communicate with each other regardless of their diveregent view point. People should be the mouth pipe of america vice the media. I am a Democrat and I think the Affordable Health care act is not the answer. We need to use the resources that we have properly. We don't need to create another financial drain hole on the backs of the people of america. But you are right when you say the media feeds us milk, when we need meat.

Feedback and Knowledge Base