How can we improve Yahoo News?

Bring Back user controlled features. I don't need yahoo to tell me what to read.

A person used to be able to set their own criteria for news and features they want to see. Now it appears Yahoo wants to tell us what to read intertwined with ads made to look like news stories. Pathetic.

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bagbag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. now we don't have any choices. Don't like the new format either.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All Governments are CORRUPT their All Rich ******** Suck Diseased Donkey **** & Die *******!

A person used to be able to set their own criteria for news and features they want to see. Now it appears Yahoo wants to tell us what to read intertwined with ads made to look like news stories. Pathetic. Yeah that SUCKS!

• Mr. Frank SullaMr. Frank Sulla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is sellingmout and will soon become the old myspace if it doesn't switch course. Remove Katie Couric and the other garbage we cannot filter out. Maybe time to boycott and got to the new Ello :-)

• CharlesCharles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh by the way where to you find yahoo. maps? Oh yeah go to google and search for yahoo.maps it's easy.

• CharlesCharles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to do a google search to even find the old yahoo.new now that is sad.
        Sometimes change is not a good thing.

Could you please stop bugging us with news about the bottom size of Kim Kardashian on the FRENCH YAHOO HOME PAGE ?

Nobody knows who she is anyway and thousands of people have already complained on the FRENCH uservoice.com page, where NObODY ever answers !

Your "news" articles are just so vile !
        Users are fed up with your lousy policies, new email, NEO sucks, advertisements even in our inbox, and now the news are below anything

French users
        https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206368-commentaires
        (you dont read it anyway, I know)

Why try to change a good thing?? When it wasn't changed all of the time we knew where and how to search. Give us back our own free will !!l

• Falconry2Falconry2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INDEED! Yahoo,quit spamming OUR homepages with absolute garbage. It isn't so terribly difficult to let users tailor their YAHOO experience by themselves (we use to do it for YEARS);I've about run out of patience with how juvenile your efforts in these last 18 months have been. There are other news outlets/homepage options so I'm sure people will continue to vote with their mouse clicks AWAY FROM YAHOO.

• georgegeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree....also how in **** do I shut this thing off,,,they took away thebutton in the upper right corner...

• robert bollingerrobert bollinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more about setting my own criteria for the news. adds should never be intertwined withe the stories.

Feedback and Knowledge Base