How can we improve Yahoo News?

Keeping my local news current would be a fantastic start. It is 6/11/2014 and my local news is all from 6/9/2014

Simple enough idea, its called keeping current local news headlines current. I have been dealing with 3 day old articles for awhile now and am ready to give up on yahoo for update articles.

69th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Wayne FenwickWayne Fenwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of 26 March 2017 @ 12:50 PM EDT, the problem HAS NOT been fixed.
    The most recent is 18 hours ago and most are from the 24th. of March 2017

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today is 3/9/16. Most recent local news for Madison, WI is 3/4 or even later. Product Support said it was fixed on 6/25/15, NOT!!!

• Mariner534Mariner534 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This issue is not fixed.
    The bottom stories in the US news headlines section are from Feb 7 2014 on the Beatles, an Atlanta "Snowpocalypse" from Jan of 2014 and "is the clock turning back on American women" dated Jan 19 2014.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to see my actual local news. When I click on it, I see other towns news, not mine. I do live in one of the largest towns in my county as well, not like we are just 10 people here.

• Robert PayneRobert Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please eliminate the one liner ads that are slipped in between the news headlines. They are
    offensive and out of place.

• Robert PayneRobert Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also do not like seeing local news that is 3 days or older. The pony express went out a long time ago. We need you to sped it up.

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The local news link is still not working for Kalamazoo - Portage, Michigan. Some news is one week old. What is updated comes from locations that I don't consider local. Does anyone from Yahoo monitor these comments? Do any follow-up?

• BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem here in Kalamazoo. Some news is from 06/06/2014 and its evening of 06/11/2014

Feedback and Knowledge Base