US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When are you bringing back the comments? you all did not like that most comments were against the leftist ideas you all promoted.

You all must be afraid of the comments, they usually were negative about your leftist propaganda, the truth scares all of you.

666th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Everyone knows your elimination of the 'comments' section, is so that you can better spew your leftist propaganda!

Everyone KNOWS that your decision to eliminate the 'comments' section, is so that you can better spew your leftist propaganda! So much for the free-flowing exchange of 'free speech,' eh?? YOU are a bunch of hypocrites!!

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo is not doing the American people any good by misquoting the President!

I am canceling all usage of Yahoo services with my entire family and telling everyone I encounter what you people are doing to us. Helping divide our great nation by not reporting the truth. Yahoo now sucks just like the rest of fake news that either doesn’t report or misquotes the president. BTW I’m not a Trump supporter. But I am a truth supporter!!!! Absentee ballots ok not mail in!!! Thank you

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can Yahoo remove this fake news about American using woman in detention centre for human experiment.

This is a fake news written in Chinese based on a complain in a detention camp in Georgia. It said American using women in detention map for human experimental where patients do not anything but their ****** are removed. You can easier get the original report in English to verify. The news is entirely distorted. Please remove this from the Yahoo site, so we don't assist in creating conflicts between countries based on fake news. Thank You.

https://hk.mobi.yahoo.com/home/%E7%BE%8E%E6%8B%98%E7%95%99%E4%B8%AD%E5%BF%83%E6%BF%AB%E6%91%98%E5%A5%B3%E6%80%A7%E5%AD%90%E5%AE%AE-%E4%BA%BA%E6%AC%8A%E5%9C%98%E9%AB%94%E8%AD%B4%E8%B2%AC-173503356.html?guccounter=1

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. QUIT SUPPRESSING OUR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!

QUIT SUPPRESSING OUR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH!!!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. All verizon cell phone users cancel their service until Yahoo opens up the comments section.

All Verizon cell phone users cancel their service until Yahoo opens up the comments section. Verizon users need to hit you right in your wallets so it hurts you as much as you are controlling free speech in the comments section. I am cancelling my cell service until you return the comments section of your one sided stories by lame liberals.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. allow comments from the public who indeed supports the existence of Yahoo new!

How to improve Yahoo News???

Allow comments from the public who indeed supports the existence of Yahoo new!

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the comment section; the opinions of yahoo readers should not be blocked, it is as if censorship applies to the readers.

The idea is to provide reader opinion to all who visits your site. This has to be instilled to freedom providing readership with opinion.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. yahoo for Kameltoe Harris 🤢🤮💩

guess she knew she married a white racist.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Re-instate comment section.. You run these stories that are slanted one way only and give no option for any feedback to the story at all.

Re-instate comment section.. You run these stories that are slanted one way only and give no option for any feedback to the story at all. There is no place for balance any longer. By all means police the comments section for hate speech and bullying, but ALLOW comments. Your site and News section is becoming less and less relative to anything happening in the real world.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You need to return comments. Your stories are biased and unfair and given your global presence, the opposition needs to heard. It's unfair

Not allowing commentary says that all your posts are perfect and the only choice. That's not news, that's dictating.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Reader's comments were the best part of a news article. Don't you want to know what your readers think? Or was this a "Cancel Culture" move?

Reader's comments were the best part of a news article. Don't you want to know what your readers think? Or was this a "Cancel Culture" move?

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ? Why not let us make comments anymore? Is it because they don't fit your narrative?

Why not let us make comments anymore? Is it because they don't fit your narrative?

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Huffpost racism

Racism Huffpost is EXTREMELY biased and racist yahoo owner/manager ***'s. Stop that /propaganda you stupid morons

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop the media lies

Seems cutting of commenting during an election cycle is a political tool by the DNC................no one to fact check but the media itself.. People tell me everyday that Yahoo needs to clarify the reason of the timing.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. After reading your super left wing DRIVEL without the ability to call you out for your BIAS, all I can say is "GOOD BYE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was bad enough reading your left wing drivel when I was allowed to call you out for it !!!! NOW,after being force fed your organic male bovine fertilizer, all I can say is "ADIOS" !!!!!!!!!!

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It's alarming that you're not covering riots

It's alarming that you're not covering riots all over America. Plenty of front page articles about celebrity's losing weight... nothing about 2 police officers shot last night in riots. Seriously.. what is wrong with you people

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Report accurate news!

The gentleman that killed the black boy because he attacked him, you and other try to make him into some racial misfit to society when it is the writing of such cheap , slanderous articles that has fueled the ignorance in out streets. The Dems know that Biden can't beat Mickey Mouse so the start scheming again on how to beat him fairly or not, people have turned on law and order I my country and a sleeping giant is about to be awaken. Americans are being failed by Biden, harris, clinton, Obama and when we landslide on Joe bidens …

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop the bias

you stopped the comments on the articles. Prior you were 97% negative against the Republicans, now you are posting 100% negative articles on the front page about Republicans.You have eliminated free thought and free speech. The number of people signing a petition against you is growing. And I am an independent, you are pushing me right.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Your removal of the comments section of stories is a blatant political move. Calling McConnell, or anyone a ******* is offensive.

Why the political Bias of Yahoo is blatant... and insults our intelligence. (By the Way, Read the Comments section- oh, wait, you took it away, *******!!!) I dont care if you're a Democrat or a Republican, you do not have the monopoly on free speech.
    Call yourselves liberals. So did the Brownshirts in Germany in the early 1930's. They suppressed free speech too. Because they didn't like the opinions of their opponents. You know what that resulted in by 1936....Oh, wait, you guys at Yahoo whitewashed history, so you DON'T. Hint -Hint: "Heil, Heil, ze gang's all here! Achtung, Schwinehunt!…

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base