US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PUT THE COMMENTS BACK

you are taking away freedom of speech!!! ONLINE!????? 2020 proves the future is only getting worst!!!!!! #YahooCorruption

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Start a "Change the World" section for comments.

Choose a web page like publicbanking.com for people to comment on comments. "Change the World" would be your title. You would pick 52 ideas and announce the winner on new years Day.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back comments!

Bring back the comment section so that it doesn't look like you (Yahoo) are siding with Trump. Rumor has it that Yahoo was strong armed by the Trump Admin. It's too coincidental that you all just so HAPPEN to remove the comments section around election time. This is THE MOST important time for people to interact and speak their minds. You have to give people the ability to respond to stories. That is why I am going to stop using Yahoo.

528th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo has become a PC Hack!!

Yahoo has become a spineless PC hack news site. Only providing a liberal one-sided account of news which is rabid towards any conservative news. Coward yahoo took down the comment section because yahoo can not take the TRUTH from the RIght!

Yahoo SUCKS and should be taken off the internet. Useless leftwing liberal scumbags work for yahoo.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back comments,so much of your articles are biased,& it's my job to correct your falsehoods! your

Bring back comments,so much of your articles are biased,& it's my job to correct your falsehoods! your

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. return the comment window

reinstall the yahoo comment window. no need to fear the truth.

Adam of CA.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Umm...dont bring back the comments section

Reading the comments on yahoo was no different than seeing them on youtube. I read the comments to know how well informed the general population is and clearly the answer is it isn't. News should be like the way it was during the time of integrity a dissemination of facts not the place for tin foil hat groups to shout into the abyss. That is all no need to hear the response from the peaunut gallery cause that makes this a comments section. good bye, and good riddance comments!

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back the comments, by removing them, the articles imply that that that particular article is representative of the majority, it is not

Bring back the comments, by removing them, the articles imply that that that any particular article is representative of the majority of thought. It is not and you are manipulating the truth.

445th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bring Back COMMENTS!

Bring back COMMENTS!

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow comments

Until comments are allowed more and more readers will abandon this site, which has in any case become a click bait farm.

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. bring back the comment section immediately

why did you disable commenting on yahoo news articles? US government fears of truth about their Crimes and murders. you must let users to comment on articles and news immediately!!!

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. removing the ability to comment means you are affraid of hearing/seeing opposing viewpoint

you removing the ability for us to comment means you are affraid of hearing/seeing opposing viewpoints. Maybe you should simply shutdown your news feed which is often left leaning. That is offensive as well.

445th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is really not worth reading Yahoo articles without the comment section. I thought you and all libs were big on free press and free speech

I thought Yahoo was big on free speech and freedom of press. We are all press. Bring back comments.

690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. COWARDS.......

yahoo news proves what cowards they are by taking away comments from people who have no other way to make their ideas known...and that goes both ways......racist, bigots and white supremacists can be identified....as can liberal tree huggers........but yahoo! news are COWARDS.......COWARDS........COWARDS....

690th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. article commenting

So how long do you expect this article commenting to be suspended? Isn't 6 or 7 months enough time for our "protection and safety"? I believe this is bordering on ridiculous, isn't it? No need to mention "freedom of speech"....

1016th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I do not use yahoo for anything but my mail now. when you stopped the readers comments on news articles, I stopped reading your news.

Bring back readers comments. I enjoyed other readers ideas and takes on the news. I now get my news at MSN and will continue to only use yahoo for my mail. Not a good idea, your advertisers will soon see the results.

445th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base