US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Present the conservative side of things.

Mostly democrat hit pieces on here. Present the conservative side. Do a 50/50 split. 50% Liberal news story's. 50% Conservative story's.

34th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about actually deleting the comments that get flagged?

There are some horrible comments that just remain. Decent users flag them, but we've known for 5 years that no comments ever get deleted. I'm not saying all flagged comments should be deleted, but if a user gets thousands of their comments flagged isn't that a strong indicator that the user needs to be banned?

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DO NOT PROMOTE GUN DEBATES ON WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN NEWS IN THE SPORTS OR OTHER SECTIONS. STOP IT. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

NO MORE STORIES ON YAHOO ASKING FOR GUN DEBATE AS TO WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN STORIES ABOUT GOOD GUNS. IT'S THE SAME AS A FREE AD FOR THE MANUFACTURER. NO MORE GUN BRAND PROMOTIONS. THIS IS POOR JUDGEMENT AND AFFECTS OUR SAFETY. SHAME ON YAHOO. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove the National Review as a news source.

Remove the National Review as a news source. It's biased.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop trying to mislead the viewers and sagatage the nation. This is the most left wing, Trump hating, sore ****** web site ever.

Stop it with all of the false and/or twisted news about President Trump. You are only hurting the American People. Shame on you. Stop being a sore loser and admit the American people's vote kicked you but. Accept it and strive to encourage Americas growth and not mislead the public with each Trump headline. Move out of my country and try to live elsewhere as free as you have been here. Why are you so ****-bent on hurting the American people? That's what you are doing with every lie you print. You lost! Get over it!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  186 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. clicking on article pop-ups not opening the actual article

If I click a pop up for an article, I need to be able to read THAT article. There are a lot of complaints posted in the forum regarding unnecessary amount of clicks required to read a full article. I would agree with all of those. But at the very least, I should be able to eventually, with however many required clicks, be allowed to see the article I clicked on. But I have found that is not always the case. The reader might not actually ever find the article they had hoped to read.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am sick and tired of you putting racism in news!!!!Stop it Yahoo!!!

Your journalists are sick pedophiles and need to stop reporting racist ideas and leftist *********!!!

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. improve yahoo news? get rid of Bai and Isikoff two liberal hacks from Obama era

or just shutdown yahoo news, but keep yahoo finance. Keep Stephanie Sy, I still remember her holding back tears in 2016. Although she is another liberal reporter, I think she is more genuine than hacks and has-beens at HuffPo and yahoo news

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pay attention to and act on these suggestions

Get rid of the "stories" which link to multi-page dragged out non-stories which just try to make you accidentally click on a link on their jumping around page.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop automatically playing videos

It's very disconcerting to go to a page, and suddenly hear a blast of sound. If I want to see a video, I will click on it.

This is part of data usage, and is not a minor problem.

I've had to find an add-on to stop this nonsense.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Navigation through Yahoo News continues to suck

Whenever you click to read an article and try to return to the news feed your place is lost and you are returned to the beginning of the news feed. It's too time consuming and annoying to figure out where you were and I find I just give up because I don't have all day to try to read the news.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. general

In the past we were able to close your streaming headlines. Now we are unable to close them. I find them very distracting when trying to see the most watched stories. If i wanted to see/hear what you are streaming I would have I would have opened it at the top of the page.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base