US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Comments

What happened to having easily accessible historical "My Comments"?

Yahoo can count one less active user of their news platform...

226th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pop up ads covering news stores

I am switching to Chrome, the Sliding Ad boxes are too annoying. GOOD BYE YAHOO.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. please return your news page setup to the way it was last week this new format really STINKS

PLEASE RETURN YOUR NEWS PAGE SETUP TO THE PREVIOUS WAY IT WAS THIS NEW SETUP REALLY STINKS!!!!!

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I live in the US and do't like seeing every other story about the UK.

Let the user decide where the news is generated from

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Place and Time stamps for stories. Identify who, what, where when for photos. Thanks

Place and Time stamps for stories. Identify who, what, where when for photos. Thanks

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where

Get your sex crazed people to put real news on the home page rather than who showed their butt where. You people are sickening us all with that ****. You also need to fix the sign in, it starts on one application then switches to another. You have to type your email twice.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Report more about things that are important to the US Citizens.

We are seeing reports all over, repeating themselves time and time again and I have not seen one story about the flu epidemic in this country.
    Around 600 people who have dies - bad yes but their country has over 6 billion people. We have had so far since 10/2019 12,000 deaths from flu
    in this country and the estimate for the season is 30,000. These figures are from the CDC reports. What gives????

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change you Science section back to the old format! What idiot designed the Science section? You have a huge picture with tiny print below.

Change the Science section back to the old format. What idiot designed the new Science section? You have a huge picture with tiny print below that is barely readable. Really, really dumb!

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why did you change the format on the Science page? Bring back the old format.

Bring back the old format on the Science section. This new format is terrible.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. why are there so many articles by the Guardian and The Independent on Yahoo news? These papers have the lowest circulation in the UK,

Yahoo news should reflect newspaper circulation in the UK - reduce the number of articles by the Guardian and The Independent

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  55 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop being so biased

I have had a Yahoo Email account probably since 2000-2001. I am about to leave Yahoo entirely due to your biased news and in fact some news stories that have been found to be false. In these times, I would think your news stories would state the fact instead of your opinion which is very biased and untrustworthy. The only times I come to Yahoo is to check my email, which I am slowly going to stop using, and to see how much of your headlines are false...it is almost comparable to the Bat Boy stories in the National Enquirer.…

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop Covid Updates

I do not want Covid updates unless I go looking for it. I do not need to click a link in my inbox nor do I need it to pop up on my phone.

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need to fix web layout and interaction

Your news layout is terrible - I really like Yahoo News, but if you accidentally click in the wrong place, you lose your article.

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ALSO POST HOW MANY HAVE RECOVERED FROM CONVID-19

ALSO POST HOW MANY HAVE RECOVERED FROM COVID-19

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Test for antibodies to coronavirus The biggest problem with coronovirus, as I see it, is uncertainty. This uncertainty in everything. In the

Test for antibodies to coronavirus
    The biggest problem with coronovirus, as I see it, is uncertainty. This uncertainty in everything. In the number of really infected and cured, but not seeking help (which affects the death rates that jump from country to country). The question is how long exactly this shtam of the virus is raging (according to some data from November 19, according to others from January 20). This generates a lot of guesses, assumptions and speculation. But worst of all, it creates panic. The economic effect of the global shutdown of everything and everything during the quarantine is…

287th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. STOP with the Liberal bias!

Yahoo's constant linking with Leftwing sites (The Week, HuffPos, Esquire, Cosmo, etc.) is egregious and above the pale. The continuous stream of partisan articles and outright lies against President Trump has gotten TOO bad - even for Yahoo's standards. But still this child-run site insists on lining with these insulting articles, which says more about your organization than anything else. And none of it is positive.

483rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base