US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Every article I open I get a live sports broadcast in the background.I dont want to hear the Yankees game! i want to t to read an article!

live sports casts automatically opening when trying to read an article is unwanted and will make me change my home page if not fixed

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i am troubled by all the right wing propaganda from the likes of fox news on your homepage

please, more moderate news articles. stop posting right wing propaganda from sites such as fox news, new york post, or investors business daily.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email.

Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email. Everytime you post dumb **** about the Kardashians and Ariel Grande you lose so much credibility. Google already has you beat in the search engine. You used to stand out for me by bringing somewhat honest News articles (yes...check Yahoo from 8 years ago and you'll see it was different). You guys have just lost touch with the bias bs and celebrity publicist money they're throwing at you $$$

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vet your news feeds

Over the past years I have viewed your news feeds and they are continually off beat, racially divisive, misleading and grossly misrepresented. Your stories affect the part of the public that simply responds to salacious teasers/headlines. You are actively contributing to the division, misinformation, the manipulation of information and racial divide in America. Please, please reassess your approach to providing ANY news. Your news feeds are the problem in America at this point or at least a HUGE contributing factor. Not to mention broken links, advertisement that is abusive and non related. Sad.

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't post replies in Comments section

I can post a comment in the Comment just fine. I just can't post a Reply to something I already commented on. Basically, I am only allowed 1 Comment or Reply per Comment chain.

If I post a comment in the Comment section, I cannot post any replies to that comment. Instead, I get an error message: "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

If I reply to someone else's comment, I cannot post anymore replies in that chain, & get the same error message.

At 1st I thought Yahoo did this intentionally as a way to prevent huge…

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies.

It would be wonderful if you would drop articles on celebrities, fashion, tv shows, and movies. When I pop onto the Yahoo site the front page looks more like the cover for a gossip magazine. I want real news and up to date information as to what is going on in the world. If you want to cater to that kind of stuff then move it to a separate page and let us who care about what is going on in the real world easy access to just that information.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

Why no coverage of the "migrants" breaking through the Mexican border fence? 10/19/18

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When my son was 12 yrs. old, I overheard him describing-accurately , to another child the symptoms of a disease and how to c

When my son was 12 yrs. old, I overheard him describing-accurately , to another child the symptoms of a disease and how to care for someone that is ill. When his friend left, I asked my son;” how do you know these things?” His answer was ;” Well MOM , I live with a nurse!”
    Every child needs this book. HEALTH SCOUT by Suzanne Smith R.N ( 40 yrs. of health care experience).- Children will acquire essential life skills while having a lot of FUN! Interactive- with lots of kid illustrations. Learn how to; how the body works, healthy hygiene,…

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. cant access "my comments". "My comments" does not work anymore

"My comments" in yahoo news does not work anymore. Others have same problem. Yahoo needs to fix . Problem independent of browser or IP address.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix your comments section on the news page, the thing freezes up all the time.

Fix your comments section on the news page, the thing freezes up all the time.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This is horrble. I could not even looks at the news. Everytimes I click the news headline. There are two or more videos playing sametime.

I can not watch the two video playing same time. It has been for awhile. I could not even watch it. I may have to change the Google default news page. I have been using yahoo for long long time. I can not do that now with 2 video playing same times.
    Thanks.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am unable to view replies to my comments. I click on them but nothing happens.

I am unable to view replies to my comments, I click on then but nothing happens.

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like more articles fact checking the lies by public officials.

Never before has there been so much inaccurate and misleading information coming out the mouth and media accounts of our political leaders. The leader count on making making outrageous lies and moving on without being held accountable. Please focus more attention to fact checking and uncovering the truth.

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base