US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove the floating search bar that overlay the news page

you cant read the yahoo categories because the floating search bar overlays the top of the page

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Huff Post is killing yahoo news. Try to be less biased. How about a view from the other 1/2 of America? You are isolating half of viewers

Huff Post is killing yahoo news. Try to be less biased. How about a view from the other 1/2 of America? You are isolating half of your viewers. Something for conservatives ???

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Will Yahoo be comeing back on yahoo games

Fix yahoo games and bring it back.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop the "double click ****!!!"

When I click on an article I expect it to go to an article..if it goes to a "click to read more"...you have become nothing more than a spammer

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re Vatican and ****** abuse of children

Investigate the rate of incest in families and close friends. The issue would have never come out it if hadn't been for Catholic survivors insisting for decades. NCReporter reported regularly since 1985. Also investigate why the APA (psychiatrists) are still refusing after 30 years to recognize trauma in childhood (Developmental Trauma) For many years they were saying childhood memories of *** with adults were a fantasy --and that the children wanted it. They still have not acknowledged their error despite thousands of survivors speaking up of their lifelong distress.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cover Trumps legal problems. We deserve the truth not fake news.

Start covering Trumps legal situation and ties to Russia. Don't hide behind republican denials.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dear Yahoo, You have been my homepage on my browser for some years now, and its been great until NOW.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have had My Yahoo as my homepage in my browser for some years now. It has been great till now. Almost every article I wish to read (yahoo view) is now a video, and because I live outside the country (Jamaica) the content is blocked. You need to realize you have a worldwide audience as well. If this does not improve/change I will be moving on to a page that suits my needs.

Anthony Ziadie

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stop being so one sided..it is boring!

stop being so in love with the left

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the videos that won't load!

News videos won't load when you go into the news story. LOTS of complaints about this. CAN'T SOMETHING BE DONE?????????

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

put posting dates and times on all of the stories!

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Do away with the loud covering music and the large captions across the video screen

Whoever dreamed up the new way you are presenting the news videos should go to work for the Comedy Channel! The loud music and large captions across the screen add nothing to the videos and is very off-putting. I have just stopped watching the videos and only read the news
    item.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No more Anti-Trump, No more articles calling out the race of people. Stop the Bias.

Your political bias is beyond ridiculous. You allow your employee's to call out the race of people within your gossip articles. Which fuels the race war going on. Its pathetic. You should send your employee's back to college to learn how real journalism works. You attack our President on the daily. Yet you create a Shrine for Obama and his family. You lie on the daily. Yahoo should be ashamed of themselves for their left leaning diarrhea of the mouth. You cater to the left only. You dont post decent articles. It wont matter what people write to you because…

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get an actual editorial team.

You claim this feedback is meant for them.. it'd kinda help if you actually had one. Since you've obviously completely opted out of the idea of any kind of user controls over what they're interested in, instead choosing to be a garbage recycler in the name of advertising revenue, you might at least hire somebody for minimum wage to curate what makes it onto your page.. It's better than the garbage bin of nonsense and non-news you currently serve. Oh, and get rid of the comments sections. Nobody is served by giving 10 million quasi-literate morons free reign to run…

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. World News? where can I find what is happening around the world not just the United States.

Have a box to check where people can get world news. South Africa, China, Nigeria, Laos, India, Turkey, EURO, Israel, Brazil ect I am fed up with American news that markets only to the fringes of society or to Hollywood. For a greater audience offer a wider scoop of news.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reading news on Yahoo these days is getting to be very hard. Lookin for another source to use instead because I am getting fed up with playi

Fed up with having to play whack a mole due to pop-up windows of comments and auto play windows, and having to constantly adjust volumn to hear audio up for voices then blaring yahoo music. Getting to be a real joke here!.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Where do you get off censoring a word used IN YOUR NEWS REPRINTS?

You use a 'news' source from Huffington Post calling anyone who doesn't agree with their leftist fiction, and THEY are calling those on the right Nazi's??? I use the same word in a reply and YOU censor the word? Newsflash, NAZI is a HISTORICAL TERM FOR HITLER'S ARMY H-I-S-T-O-R-I-C-A-L....is this clear enough? How dare you censor me using that word yet you toss it around like a dog toy! You bloody hypocrites!

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The Parramatta City Council is wasting millions of ratepayers money by amending their council logo removing the colour orange from the logo.

The Parramatta City Council is wasting millions of dollars of ratepayers money by amending their council logo removing the colour orange from the logo. Not only that, they are now replacing nothing-wrong road names signs with the new logo costing easily millions of dollars in material and manpower costs. I do not understand why these bureaucrats are wasting our money while they are asking for rate increases. They do not seem to appreciate the fact that many families living within the council area are struggling with everyday cost of living.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base