US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i haye your new idea of havinf someones comment block the article how can i disable this cutesy feature i want to read comment AFTER an art

i hate your new idea of having a comment block the article. How can i disable this cutesy feature?? I want to read comments AFTER an article not blocked by

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back ability for user to see 'less of' / 'more of specific content on main news feed

With the new format, you can only like a topic (heart) or share it. I used to be able to choose what I DIDN'T want to see. For example, I don't want to see half naked pictures of Chelsea Handler on my news feed all day today. Would love to be able to choose 'less like this'.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow flexible and changeable font sizes

Need larger text size to read.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email.

Stop posting so many race-baiting articles and celebrity-paid articles. It used to be a good homepage to get news and check email. Everytime you post dumb **** about the Kardashians and Ariel Grande you lose so much credibility. Google already has you beat in the search engine. You used to stand out for me by bringing somewhat honest News articles (yes...check Yahoo from 8 years ago and you'll see it was different). You guys have just lost touch with the bias bs and celebrity publicist money they're throwing at you $$$

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why are you censoring my comments. I did not use profanity.

Stop censoring comments. You people can wright anything you want yet we can't. communist yahoo.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I come to this site for valid news, but it is now just a gossip column. Are you really that ultra liberal!

Please, even as a Democrat I am appalled at some of the things you put on this site. I come for creditable news but all I see is gossip. What has become of objectivity??

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. News Feed Flips in my face

STOP updating news feeds while I am trying to read a story! I loose the story I am reading, every time, and get some unwanted story in it's place. I feel you are dictating what I read. I WILL find another news feed if this continues.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why you only critisize Donald trump as president? You doing split in our society's. You moving USA in the Stalinist Soviet Union.

I am from former Soviet Union, my parents and me live in this country and very well know about so democracy you promote..

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Truth revealed!

Allow people to post and engage in open and honest debate, instead of blocking posts...it is extremely obvious that your news is one-sided liberalism. Very disappointing.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Actually put science news in the Science news instead of politics and fashion trends

It seems 1 out of 10 science news articles are actually related to science,

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop with the FAKE NEWS and Unknown Sources stories!

I know people like to read their "feel good" stories, but can we please get back to honesty in reporting and following the Journalist Creed? There should not be so much ***** and reporter opinion. Just the news and nothing but the news. Stop using Yahoo for Sedition!

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about allowing us to respond to comments in our My Comments sections?

When going to My Comments, you can see all your comments you've made. Sometimes there are new responses that ask a question or that you would like to respond to. But, finding that comment again within the comments section of the original story, particularly if it's been more than an hour or so, is near impossible. It would be nice to be able to see and respond to new posts from the comments section, or be able to zoom to your comment within the original story and then allow you to respond there.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Less gangster and murder stories

The better sides what is happening in the U.S. and the world .

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customize feeds

Let us be able to customize our feeds again, let us be able to block people and topics we feel inappropriate for us so we don't have to see all types of rude, negative, closeminded and blatantly racist comments on a post

112th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base