US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

Get rid of Hufferpost!! and start reporting facts, not made up or paid for ****!

18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Jersey municipal governments ordering workers to load into trucks less than 6 feet apart to collect nonessential items like leaves

I live in Gloucester County NJ. And although our numbers aren't as steep as in the northern counties, our covid cases are climbing at an astronomical rate. Many of the politicians in our towns are catering to voters who are "bored" and are requesting municipal workers to collect curbside items besides trash, as was ordered by the Governor. They are told to pick up bulk items, yard waste, leaves, wood, etc. We've all been informed by several sources that Sars Cov 2 can live up to 3 to 4 days on metal and plastic surfaces.. In order to pick up…

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Kudos

I recently realized that Yahoo News' news feed has become something to check in with on a daily basis -- whereas it used to be, well, something to glance at on the way to checking email. Kudos. -- J.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Biased news scroll

If you want to make yahoo news scroll just say something bad about the president, his family, or fox news and your in!!!

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enough. I consider myself libertarian, and the news you guys report is unbelievable. I’m not a Trump fan, but come on you guys are biased.

STOP. Enough. You guys are almost unbearable now. We get it you hate trump, but he’s doing the best he can. From most standpoints he’s doing better than you report. So just stop.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. your divisive reports are very destructible Stop and decease

your divisive reports are very destructible Stop and decease

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. show sports such espn dallas cowboys and other sport events

install on web sites on sports not on world sports events

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Read more" button is broken!

"Read more" button is broken! Article doesn't expand when you click on it.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. https://mindtastik.com/coronavirus-meditation-a-mindful-approach-to-stay-calm/

Meditation app with a collection of audios on how to cope with stress & anxiety during the COVID19 outbreak. The app has become free during this pandemic (however some popups asking you to subscribe may appear, just disregard them as all our content is free inside without needing to pay anything). I think this would help a lot of people while they stay at home in self-isolation.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. to put whre the virus hurt the most in ocean city maryland with hotels and motels not taking welfare assistance and banks purposely closed

banks in oc md purposely closed bank accounts of incoming social security deposits people lost homes left out in cvirus by farmers and cancellation supposedly only less then two months in jail cancelled social security going to bank accounts of minor offense inmates people in worcester county freezing cut off entirely of help,

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change you Science section back to the old format! What idiot designed the Science section? You have a huge picture with tiny print below.

Change the Science section back to the old format. What idiot designed the new Science section? You have a huge picture with tiny print below that is barely readable. Really, really dumb!

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why did you change the format on the Science page? Bring back the old format.

Bring back the old format on the Science section. This new format is terrible.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I opt out of these automatic Corona Outbreak updates?

How do I opt out of these automatic Corona Outbreak updates? I find them very annoying and I don't remember ever signing up for them to begin with.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. remove articles that

This article encouraging "guests" is very inappropriate and dangerous during covid-19 pandemic.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/succulent-cupcakes-seriously-impress-easter-200000330.html

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Noticias de Argentina

Necesito que me pasen noticias de mi pais(Argentina) no de mexicanos no me interesan

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop with misiformation and deliver clear messages!

Very dissapointed to see how YAhoo contributes to misinformation and confusing news. Too many time the title of a news (in the news section) is not what the news itself says... e.g. "Corona virus can be spread through fresh food and bread" while the article itself says it is not proven and probably not true... Shame on you!!

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. why are there so many articles by the Guardian and The Independent on Yahoo news? These papers have the lowest circulation in the UK,

Yahoo news should reflect newspaper circulation in the UK - reduce the number of articles by the Guardian and The Independent

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. What happened to the news on my yahoo. Its gone and we need to know about the virus

where is the news today. On the top where you click on the arrow to read more news is no news. Just cute stuff and there is no arrow

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base