US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

100th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

Show fox news and cut out the fake news.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. update Canadian news

Canadian news has not been updated for weeks now. The other news has been updated daily. I use Yahoo exclusively for my news and I am tired of reading the same news from weeks ago,

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back the "MY COMMENTS" link in conversations!

Bring Back the "MY COMMENTS" link in Conversation.

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Does Yahoo no longer believe in science? Where is the Science section?

Where is the Science section? Does yahoo no longer support science?

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Shame on you!

STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Each time it is not even true. Shame on you! There are so many other countries but bigger that you could focus on. Give THE ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East a break.

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How about actually deleting the comments that get flagged?

There are some horrible comments that just remain. Decent users flag them, but we've known for 5 years that no comments ever get deleted. I'm not saying all flagged comments should be deleted, but if a user gets thousands of their comments flagged isn't that a strong indicator that the user needs to be banned?

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

Our world would be a better place IF we would write something good. We don't need to hear ALL the negive articles these people write

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DO NOT PROMOTE GUN DEBATES ON WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN NEWS IN THE SPORTS OR OTHER SECTIONS. STOP IT. SHAME SHAME SHAME!

NO MORE STORIES ON YAHOO ASKING FOR GUN DEBATE AS TO WHICH GUN IS BETTER. NO MORE GUN STORIES ABOUT GOOD GUNS. IT'S THE SAME AS A FREE AD FOR THE MANUFACTURER. NO MORE GUN BRAND PROMOTIONS. THIS IS POOR JUDGEMENT AND AFFECTS OUR SAFETY. SHAME ON YAHOO. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video

I usually start by reading the sports news. I dont like the videos, I prefer to read the articles. I can no longer do this, it's all video. Please return to providing both the video and the text of the articles. Most of the time I am not in a position to view a video for news, the text news is preferred. You could go so far as to provide a place in our settings where we choose this, so you could provide the content as the customer desires instead of forcing us to accept it in a format we…

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Migration is a Problem

Instead of having a problem with that person, it was introduced to them. Excitement, eventually people relocate. Problems arise. The original people didn't have a problem.

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. YAHOO: YOU PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN READING THIS

I don't think anyone at Yahoo actually looks at these comments. I think they offer the option to "contact" them just because it is required of them and to give the readers a platform on which to "vent." All the things that readers complain about have been going on for years! Nothing has changed. Yahoo just wants us to think they are listening!

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. openly racist insult artists

Erika Saleen, a writer who often appeasers in your advertorials is an openly anti white anti American insult artists. She is always openly putting down America and also openly insulting every white person in America and Europe with her ignorant attacks on culture across America… If any white person wrote half of s what she writes they would be forced out of a job and never hired for another one... so return the favor to Erika, her ignorance and her racist insults are more than any reader should have to endure.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base