US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Find better sponsors and news sources.

Yahoo! Your news reads about the same as your click-bait sponsors, ALL BS! Can you not find better "sponsors" or have you devolved to the point where only biased Liberal media and their sponsors will support you? You seem to post HuffPost pieces more than any other media sources. Did HuffPost buy you out? If you won't change the Liberal bias soon, you will lose me as I'm sure you have lost other users.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quit changing my web site so I don't know how to use it! Your "banner" articles that used to slowly roll across the screen don't move.

Quit changing my web site so I don't know how to use it! Your "banner" articles that used to slowly roll across the screen don't move, and I can't figure out how to make them. So, I'll off to Google news. Goodbye.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Loaded, opinionated, poorly crafted news with inaccurate leads. Much opinion. Poor sourcing. Not news. Just rants disguised as news.

If you're going to have "news" on your site, you should at least try to be professional about it. I don't care if you are left-leaning if you at least make an effort to not be so obviously opinionated and stick to sourced information. Your opinion is not news. Everyone already knows your opinion.

Best thing you can do is allow us to choose not to see the nonsense spewed by second rate journalists and keep the mail service separate.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let us add topic filter keywords

For example, I don't ever want to see a piece relating to a Kardashian or Jenner.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you keep the live broadcast on the screen when switching between looking at senate vs governor vs house.

It is annoying that I have to wait for the broadcast to reload after switching between maps and then I have to click to turn the sound back on.

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. STOP WITH ALL TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH ARTICLES IN MY FEED I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING!!

EVERYDAY COUNTLESS ARTICLES ABOUT TRUMP AND KAVANAUGH, i KNOW WHO i'M VOTING FOR!
    I WANT FUN AND ENTERTAINING ARTICLES LIKE THE KARDASHIAN'S AND FAMILY THINGS.
    pLEASE TAKE POLITICS OUT OF MY NEWSFEED!!

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why are you not posting the economy news story today on your front page.

Every day there are negative stories on Trump. And he deserves some of them. But why are you completely ignoring the positive news on the economy. Don't you think voters should see what the economy is doing. You are being biased and then you wonder why Trump hates you so much. Be the bigger person, show all the relevant news. I guarantee you, you would be putting the economy news up front if a Democrat were in office.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Where is the news

There is a big fire on the west coast - where some of my family resides and there is not one story on it, just someone's opinion on something that really does not matter!!! Where is the real news???

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. option to remove an article

Please can we have an option to remove articles of zero interest to people? It is very irritating to see the same old articles scrolling around all week! A particular irritation is the myriad of markle appearances! Make our day and give us freedom of choice where we can tailor our choices and read only the good stuff with facts, truth, interest, knowledge!

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo Publishing Russian Owned Propaganda Hit Pieces to Influence USA Elections As Real News.

Yahoo has been publishing articles by Russian owned The Independent as news articles. From Wiki: "The Independent was sold to Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev in 2010"
    This is one of the most obvious examples of Russian interference in the US elections I have ever seen. Yet Yahoo publishes their hit pieces daily because they happen to agree with their political stance and the targets of these hit jobs. Yahoo has become a willing partner in the spread of Foreign Influence in the US elections, specifically Russian Influence in this case. Stop being hypocrites Yahoo. Stop publishing anything by The Independent…

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written - "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****.

The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written;
    ; "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base