US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tell everyone in news media that elderly and disabled have to file taxes to get check. people will be waiting for a check that won’t come.

Talk about how awful it is to make the poorest people to jump through hoops to get the stimulis checks

288th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo did it again...

Accessed Yahoo's news page via Mozilla and it now looks like click fest heap garbage.

That being said, ****, I wonder what kind of skewed algorithm they embedded to keep us clicking on MSDNC/CNN/New York Times fake news.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remember to post who, what, when, where, and maybe why.

To post a story on dam removal in California and not even name the river or the dam reveals to me that yahoo has a bunch of idiots writing their articles.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring the Board of Health back.

Food servers need to wear hairnets and have neatly trimmed nails. Those with dragon nails have to use the restroom too. How clean and sanitary is that?
    Stop sending our food out of this country to be packaged. Make the FDA do their job instead of selling us out. Go back to the higher standards we used to have.
    You want us to practice being safe during this coronavirus then how about keeping us safe.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rely on and share personal video footage.

By relying on personal video footage we can see for ourselves how accurately mainstream is manage their responsibilty to the public. https://www.facebook.com/ToddStarnesFNC/videos/2465228077063594/

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to customize the stories on my news feed! I am REALLY sick of getting stories about murder, animal abuse, genocide, etc. ENOUGH

I don't want to get depressed or outraged every time I check the news feed-- 90% of the stories I get are gruesome, and if I had young ones around while scanning my news- they'd be traumatized. Some of them traumatized me, and I am an adult!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  55 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop Covid Updates

I do not want Covid updates unless I go looking for it. I do not need to click a link in my inbox nor do I need it to pop up on my phone.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need to fix web layout and interaction

Your news layout is terrible - I really like Yahoo News, but if you accidentally click in the wrong place, you lose your article.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. ALSO POST HOW MANY HAVE RECOVERED FROM CONVID-19

ALSO POST HOW MANY HAVE RECOVERED FROM COVID-19

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Test for antibodies to coronavirus The biggest problem with coronovirus, as I see it, is uncertainty. This uncertainty in everything. In the

Test for antibodies to coronavirus
    The biggest problem with coronovirus, as I see it, is uncertainty. This uncertainty in everything. In the number of really infected and cured, but not seeking help (which affects the death rates that jump from country to country). The question is how long exactly this shtam of the virus is raging (according to some data from November 19, according to others from January 20). This generates a lot of guesses, assumptions and speculation. But worst of all, it creates panic. The economic effect of the global shutdown of everything and everything during the quarantine is…

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bad news

Yahoo news is so bad, I can't believe I fought for this kind of treason, makes me wish German and Japan would have won the war.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Don't remove stories so quickly

Having stories appear in your notifications that once clicked on take you to a page that says story no longer available is irritating particularly when it's barely been more then 24 hours since the notification was posted. Is it really taking up that much server space to keep a story accessible for a few days? It makes me wonder why I even use 'Newsroom'. Come on Yahoo. You use to be a heavy-hitter. But now?

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CAPTIONS

WHY do so many videos NOT HAVE captions? - mainly pertaining to news stories. Saw the same clips elsewhere and they had captions.

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. All the news.

How about reporting ALL the news. Like how much unnecessary junk that had nothing to do with the virus the Democrats put into the bill.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I need your help to post this request

There are some Iranian people who have immigration visa in their hand which will expire some mid April and some end of April. They are requesting for exemptions for these kind of people from your office or requesting to send Their voice to president Trump to let them get in to USA. There is Travel band from Iran. There is no country in the world to stay 14 days, then can come to USA. Please help them to send their voice to USA Immigration or USA custom to let them come to USA like green card holders or american citizens.…

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base