US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spanish news

Plesse I whont in spanish

243rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What happened to the "Science" section in Yahoo News? Two days with nothing there.

Put something in the science section. At least in other sections you put 1 and two year old recipes.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. REMOVE TRENDING ALERTS

i can't find a way to stop them and I don't like have to click them off all the time!

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notifications for replies to your comments?

Its natural to be notified when someone replies to a comment you make. On Yahoo this seems to be impossible. ???

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Do not allow accounts without (non-spam) e-mail activity to post comments

Trolls are killing the comment sections using multiple accounts by posting as many users to overwhelm others, to harass individual commenters, and to intimidate. (Trolls drive away genuine users, and lower average user quality, which in the end damages your ad revenues because of low viewer quality.) 1) Limit total Yahoo accounts to 2 for free/nonpaid Yahoo users. 2) Do not allow accounts with no (or little) genuine e-mail activity (not spam) to post comments. 3) To end bullying, allow original posters to delete sub-comments under their ow posts (self-moderation).

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Yahoo RSS feeds are broken. Worked until a few weeks ago.

My Yahoo RSS feeds are broken. They worked until a few weeks ago. When I try to delete and recreate by selecting Add Content, then posting the URL of the RSS feed, it says "not found." It's supposed to just add the RSS feed I put in that field. Makes My Yahoo unusable if I cannot have custom search for a keyword as a news feed.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delete multiple comments at once, Rather than 1 at a time

Allow a user's comments to be displayed in large numbers so they can be selected in groups or en masse (like with Yahoo's e-mail folders) and deleted.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo News Videos Don't Match their Headline or Story

Attach the video associated with a story you post or don't attach a video at all. Nearly all of the videos associated with news stories on My Yahoo have nothing to do with the headline and story of their respective news piece.

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fairness

SO many articles from the Huffington Post yet none from Drudge or NewsBusters???? What's up with that???

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please STOP the Auto Refresh after returning from clicking on an article.

The AUTO REFRESH feature in the Yahoo news page is very frustrating. After scrolling down a long way and then I click on an article, when I come back I'm back at the top. It's not worth the effort to find where I was because the articles are now in a different order. Please fix this. Thanks!!!!!

351st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why does Yahoo show international news when you click on US news?

Why is it when I click on "news" then "US" I still get news from other countries?

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

STOP YAHOO NEWS from popping up on my mail page .. Very Annoying.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give us more options

on the feed to delete delete we dont want to see (eg spam button, Keep celebrity but not show KUWTK) I dont want to see Basket ball or golf but i do want to see nascar, hocky and football. Give us a better way to control it

190th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop playing the who's married game? you never show the couple mentioned so I stopped and just google who it is

I get sick and tired with your bait and switch where you mention a couple who is married but you never show that couple but tons of other ones. I finally gave up and googled the persons you baited me into seeing. Also, the same with weight loss bait and switch you never show the person so I just google it. Finally you all must be democrats because the bait and switch is a lie

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I like the new web site template.

I like the new web site template better, mostly because there's less junk news and less disguised advertising. It also scrolls much faster, without as much imbedded video. Thanks for the changes.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I agree WHY did you change the way the format from what it was? I was accustomed to seeing all the news as it was I don't give a **** about

put your format back the way it was! I don't care whats trending I just want my news in the original format or I will find my news from another source you guys had a great format and screwed it all to ****

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. why do i feel like i am reading the National Enquire?

yahoo news is a joke.......please get a little more serious...instead of a grocery store tabloid

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Shame on you!

STOP YOUR ANTI ISRAEL PROPAGANDA It is every day that there is an article criticizing Israel. Each time it is not even true. Shame on you! There are so many other countries but bigger that you could focus on. Give THE ONLY DEMOCRACY in the Middle East a break.

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. News Graphics

Why did you change the graphic layout of Yahoo News? This new layout is even worse than the old one. I find it very confusing,- to the point that it actually makes me want to look for another news source.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base