US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why are you not posting the economy news story today on your front page.

Every day there are negative stories on Trump. And he deserves some of them. But why are you completely ignoring the positive news on the economy. Don't you think voters should see what the economy is doing. You are being biased and then you wonder why Trump hates you so much. Be the bigger person, show all the relevant news. I guarantee you, you would be putting the economy news up front if a Democrat were in office.

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. so much garbage!!!!

STOP PRINTING SO MUCH GARBAGE!!!!

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Where is the news

There is a big fire on the west coast - where some of my family resides and there is not one story on it, just someone's opinion on something that really does not matter!!! Where is the real news???

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Publishing Russian Owned Propaganda Hit Pieces to Influence USA Elections As Real News.

Yahoo has been publishing articles by Russian owned The Independent as news articles. From Wiki: "The Independent was sold to Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev in 2010"
    This is one of the most obvious examples of Russian interference in the US elections I have ever seen. Yet Yahoo publishes their hit pieces daily because they happen to agree with their political stance and the targets of these hit jobs. Yahoo has become a willing partner in the spread of Foreign Influence in the US elections, specifically Russian Influence in this case. Stop being hypocrites Yahoo. Stop publishing anything by The Independent…

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written - "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****.

The "Sponsored" articles are poorly written;
    ; "Teaser" headlines are a waste of time; many border on ****

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where is your coverage of Hillary saying "they all look alike"?

START BEING FAIR! If a Republican had said this you'd be all over it!! Where is your coverage of Hillary saying "they all look alike"?

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How do I refresh the News page- the headlines in NYT and Vanguard are days old

I am using Google Chrome and with "My Yahoo" account the various News pages (NYT, Vanguard, etc) are several days old. Yesterdays headlines are the same as today's. How do I refresh the news?

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There should be a Bruce Ohr story. By omission you are not beig fair. Trump is right, you are biased.

There should be a Bruce Ohr story. By omission you are not beig fair. Trump is right, you are biased.

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pop ups

Please to many pop ups. Your blowing our computers up. Enough is enough.....thinks about it.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customize the bar that shows news categories

Why is "Matt Bai" listed as a category of news yet "Science" is listed under "Other"? Despite his inflated sense of self importance, very few people care about his opinion and SCIENCE is far more important. Please allow us to CUSTOMIZE the categories we see or better yet, customize the whole page so we dont have to see articles that fall into categories we dont CARE about!

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You used to have a section called odd news that was fun to read

Bring back odd news. I'm tired of reading opinionated bias news

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Just so you now, I have decided to quit trying to read any of your daily news articles because of the popup ads you force us to read.

Quit with the pop up ads while I'm trying to read the articles. I'm at the point where I will move on to other news outlets.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More neutral articles (like a Reuters), global articles, and less echo chambers based on searches or articles clicked on.

I am concerned that the Yahoo format is reinforcing biases of those reading the news instead of providing neutral and consistent information to its users. I believe that this way of relaying the news is causing further divisiveness because users are receiving inconsistent information from other, causing their positions to be in conflict. There are news sources like Reuters that provide information about what is happening in the world in a neutral way without enforcing biases, which may be a more productive model for Yahoo News.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Actually put science news in the Science news instead of politics and fashion trends

It seems 1 out of 10 science news articles are actually related to science,

101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sane editing needed. Put essential stories first in categories with a way to go to extended news.

Editors make a valuable contribution to the news. Once upon a time you had 5 top articles from various categories--national--international--politics--science--etc. and a way to go deeper for those interested. Now you have a chaotic mix of gossip and trivia, sports and opinion along with the news. Human interest articles are good at times--but when my time is limited the chaos is appalling.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Try to be more bi-partisan.

We get it you hate the president, Republicans, and white Christian men. Respect the office and stop grouping individuals into hate groups. Not all liberals are retards and not all Republicans are racists. Your love for North Korea over our own country is disgusting. The hollywood elite are nobodies, stop treating them like they are experts on anything but make believe.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop syndicating the "National Interest" - a Russian government-tied magazine falsely claiming to be in the "U.S" national interest.

Stop syndicating the "National Interest" - a Russian government-tied magazine falsely claiming to be in the "U.S" national interest. You are deceiving your readers and allowing a Russian government operation to propagandize in the United States.

The Center for the National Interest is a think tank headquartered in D.C. with revenue of well over $1 million and over 20 full time staffers. Dubbing itself “America’s Voice for Strategic Realism,” its self-descriptor goes, 

“The Center for the National Interest seeks to stimulate debate, promote public understanding of U.S. foreign policy and international affairs, and define principled yet pragmatic policies to advance…

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base