US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. re-name your "news" page, ******* "TRUMP NEWS PAGE"

too much **** trump mess on your webpage

772nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Navigation through Yahoo News continues to suck

Whenever you click to read an article and try to return to the news feed your place is lost and you are returned to the beginning of the news feed. It's too time consuming and annoying to figure out where you were and I find I just give up because I don't have all day to try to read the news.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can't yahoo figure out the use of the back button to go to the same place?

Most website allow you to use the back button and take you to the same place you were in the list, Yahoo scrolls up to the top. Seems like a simple fix. I don't think they really care about suggestions.

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 452nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are you censoring my comments. I did not use profanity.

Stop censoring comments. You people can wright anything you want yet we can't. communist yahoo.

77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop with the FAKE NEWS and Unknown Sources stories!

I know people like to read their "feel good" stories, but can we please get back to honesty in reporting and following the Journalist Creed? There should not be so much ***** and reporter opinion. Just the news and nothing but the news. Stop using Yahoo for Sedition!

103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. US news

US news should provide US news. The first twelve stories should not be Reuters foreign news or stories about cricket. Foreign news goes in the foreign news category.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. InDepth Category devoted to (Ukraine) Scandal or Hot Topic in News

InDept Section about Scandal or Hot Topic (Like Ukraine Scandal) ..... its hard to stay on top of whats going on in Ukraine ..... I wish YahooNews had inDept Section just devoted to Scandal or Hot Topic going on where you just go InDepth section & keep up to date or one section to follow whats going on (Like Ukraine Scandal) .... I will like to go inDept section just follow the (Ukraine) Scandal in one categories or one section of YNews ..... Thats my suggestion .....

1154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Accurate reporting

Correct this error in your article regarding Rep. Ilhan Omar's response to the New Zealand Mosque terrorist attack: "Her previous comments about the influence of American Jews on Mideast policy have been characterized by some as anti-Semitic, a charge she denies."
    Her comments were and are about the Israeli lobbyists in D.C. and have nothing to do with American Jews or Jews from anywhere.

322nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Restore the X-out option

The video that runs in the lower right in the news story section USED to be X-out-able. PLEASE FULLY RESTORE that option !!!!!!!

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed

I'm sick and tired of being asked over and over and over to sign when I want to leave a comment even though the page header says I am signed in.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Until 2 days ago my Notifications for items would clear ...... not anymore for some reason and unable to find a reason OR RESOLVE!! Yahoo

NEWS - notifications of suggested News posts no longer clear, they just continue to add up. Shouldn't there be a setting for this ....

1154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about actually deleting the comments that get flagged?

There are some horrible comments that just remain. Decent users flag them, but we've known for 5 years that no comments ever get deleted. I'm not saying all flagged comments should be deleted, but if a user gets thousands of their comments flagged isn't that a strong indicator that the user needs to be banned?

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Categories and Stories

Please stop posting digital spy, motor1 and other non-news on the UK News tab.

Digital spy could go on the tv and celebrity page
    Motor1 could go on the motoring tab.

How can any soap storylines be classed as news?
    Motor1 keeps saying ... spied at the ... So what?

1154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This isn't the full 2020 candidate tracker, it's the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included are the Libertarian Candidates

This isn't the full candidate tracker. This is the Rep & Dem candidate tracker. Misleading. Not included here are also the Libertarian Candidates:

Max Abramson
    Dan Behrman
    Kim Ruff
    Adam Kokesh
    John McAfee
    Arvin Vohra

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Also, the web was designed to be universal, so on my phone I'm not going to install your ****** app, but it would be nice if you would let me get to the article instead of blocking me with stupid install the app pages. Guess I'll go to google news.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please stop endless war game popups....

why do contractors get away with endless popups....no i'm not interested in war game violence vidios

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All my comments got multiple red thumbs

All my comments got multiple thumbs down instantly and by the same amount, then later the number incremented by the same amount for each. Is this a bus or am I really unpopular?

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base