US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Very disgusted with your actual News. Yesterday Patriot Day I open my Yahoo News and see no coverage of 9/11. Later there were a few articke

Covering the 19 Anniversary of 9/11 You had nothing yesterday morning. That is unacceptable. I could read about that actor from *******. Give me a break! This is America. If you can’t remember the people who lost their lives in the worst American tragedy. Time to find another news source

1023rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop being a DNC newsletter.

Stop being a DNC newsletter.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please stop the Auto Page sorting while actively on the news feed page.

So many times I have been scrolling through the news page and just as I am about to click on an article, it is pulled out from under me by the auto resort feature. Then I cannot search the page for that headline as the page dynamically loads and it cannot be found by searching the page. You are losing clicks as I usually just get frustrated and leave Yahoo news page at that point.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'll come back when I can comment again.

I visit Yahoo News so I can have a voice. Without the comments section, there is no reason for me to be here. I get better coverage from other sites. Are you guys even aware there are fires in California?

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Get some people on your staff with conservative leanings. You tend toward the silly and obvious. And I am a liberal.

Be less propaganda and more open to all positions political. You are just short of full out Orwellian.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. write facts

Yahoo has an agenda! You removed the comments because Yahoo was tired of getting blasted for poor journalism The poor journalism continues Yahoo still can't handle it. Your writer are giving opinions not facts and leave out important facts to create a half truth or lie. Your writers are self serving and poor in character. I dare one to tell the truth on many of these half baked stories

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get the Liberal News Feeds off my home page. It's so consistently negative and grossly sensationalized that it has lost 100% of credibility.

Get the Liberal News Feeds off my home page. It's so consistently negative and grossly sensationalized that it has lost 100% of credibility.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do you EVER publish a postive news story on President Trump?

This is about the most biased news operation EVER. I have yet to see anything that resembles the good that President Trump has done. His accomplishments are many and newsflash --- he has many supporters! Your liberal bias is horrendous.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Don't post blatant lies in advertisements in the middle of news stories

I just saw a MAGA add about Democratic corruption in the middle of the news feed. Would you put a medical ad that would hurt people if people did what it said? For obvious debunked lies please refrain, especially in a news feed. If this does not stop I will change my news feed. I don't care if it was a Republican or Democrat ad, the news should be fact checked, and even the ads disguised as news.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Daily Newsletter

I like Daily Newsletter. However, it's obvious that you are Anti-Trump. Today you had 3 negative news items about our President. Yahoo should publish unbiased news items. The President has many positive things to report on. Don't be FAKE news like all the other news outlets.
    I am considering dropping my YAHOO account like many people.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Re: Post of NYT's Trump is White Candidate

The sins of omission are the most convenient and easily hidden. Case in point? This article. This fails to report that POTUS tried to meet with the Blake family, but was denied. If he is racist then why did he try to meet? Why did he have Ben Carson focus on overturning years of economic ruin in Dem run-down cities with enterprise zones that led to the LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT IN HISTORY? Why did he back the Jewish State Israel in brokering the 1st Israeli-Arab peace deal in 25 years? Why did he recind Biden's onerous prison sentencing law that…

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unsubscribe me

I don't want your news with no comment section. Improve Yaphoo News by making it easier to stop your mailings to us.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop the fake news!

why be so bias, it makes me sick! And we cant comment to let others know the truth! sad and very sick , one sided agenda you have. Your opinion or none!! Not right, you's should be ashamed of yourselves, you censored all of us cause you want everyone to think no one likes trump, but your WRONG, there are plenty of us that love him and he will win again. Why? cause he is for americans!!! Not illegals like joe biden!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You took the comments away cause too many President Trump supporters were telling the true story not your fake agenda!!!

why be so bias, it makes me sick! And we cant comment to let others know the truth! sad and very sick , one sided agenda you have. Your opinion or none!! Not right, you's should be ashamed of yourselves, you censored all of us cause you want everyone to think no one likes trump, but your WRONG, there are plenty of us that love him and he will win again. Why? cause he is for americans!!! Not illegals like joe biden!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why do you hate President Trump & his supporters so much???? It is ashame you dont let us comment , you are censoring us all!

So i sit here and i see article after article bashing trump and most is fake news. Then you have articles and pick democrats only to comment on trump? Where are the trump supporters comments. You only post things that make biden seem like a prize. HAHAHA he is no prize unless that the booby prize

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo, please be consistent!

If you are misspelling “Ms bin Ladin”, it only makes sense to misspell “Bidin”.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You really need to knock it off with your biased nonsense. Be a news outlet. Not a progressive machine. Be better.

Yahoo needs to stop being extremely biased and just put out news. It's a shame that The National Enquirer and the Star hold as much value and honesty as your news page.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deleting comments!

Censorship is never a good experience. Shame on you!

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base