US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 233rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fact checking ALL your articles.

If no comment section. I would hope you fact check your articles. Or are you also state propaganda?

212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. bring back the comments

Every post is asking you to bring back reader's comments. That's what made Yahoo News worthwhile. You must not care about your customers?

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BRING BACK COMMENTS

The comment section was what differentiated Yahoo from other news sites. If you don't have the comments, I can go else where for my news.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put back the comment section before the election is over.

You must believe your radical progressive anti-Trump views are so indefensible that you can't possibly allow any dissenting views before the elections. You are cowards and fascists!

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back the comments section on your 'news' page, people actually have tougher skin than they let on

So close to an election and I think I understand why you did away with the comments section. Here goes my theory, the 'news' stories you post have a very distinctive ***** and the comments were the only place for opposing views to be heard. Perfect example of what I mean is the story about the Pentagon looking into UFO's. Numerous times the author attacks Lou Dobbs and Fox News. Any reason there is no disclaimer? Bring back the comments.

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put back comments NOW!!!

This is Liberal bias and Coercion. You stop the comments that were obviously opposed to the failed liberal agenda Yahoo is pushing, and act like everything is fine. You publish inaccurate lies that support failed liberal policies and NO ONE can say anything to bring out the real truth!!!

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BRING BACK COMMENTS

Between yahoo and Verizon (yes, you are joined at the hip) suppressing free speech, you are influencing the upcoming elections. You know this. Bring back the comments ASAP! As of now, you are no better than state communists with zero regards to the Constitution of the USA!

233rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I check yahoo tp see if the comment section is restored. I ignore the articles and boycott the advertisers until ithe comments are back.

I check yahoo tp see if the comment section is restored. I ignore the articles and boycott the advertisers until ithe comments are back.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Political comments section removal

You took away President Trump 's supporters ability to comment on your politically biased against him stories...yea, Democrats can't reply either, but if your stories are nothing but negative, they don't really have to. You are ramping up the negative stories right before the election, and it's obvious why. You may hate the President, but you're not supposed to be biased...and you definitely are...we should be treated equally. You know what I'm saying is true.

263rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Put back the comment section. The reason I even went to Yahoo is the comment section on the news, political. left or right or middle.

Return to the original comment section.
    An article or comment can be read and FACTS exchanged concerning both.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Restore Comments on Yahoo News

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." Your goal seems to be preventing other opinions and/or facts from being presented. Please restore comments now.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments - Terminated Temporarily?

I have just read today, under a article interivew, fr om Boris Johnson, that article commenting has been temporarily terminated, When will the Article commenting come back?

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Suspending comments is obviously related to the election. You do not want comments to your far left wing dribble and propoganda.

Suspending comments is obviously related to the election. You do not want comments to your far left wing dribble and propoganda.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo is scared to put back the comments.

Yahoo is scared to put the comment back, because they are afraid of conservatives arguments. Left wingers, like Yahoo, cannot argue the issues based on merit, so they think with taking away the comments, they won't have to defend their LIES and half truths.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop being chicken chit. Put back the ability for readers to share opinions regarding the articles in the news. Censorship never helps

Stop being chicken chit. Put back the ability for readers to share opinions regarding the articles in the news. Censorship never helps. When you start censoring we stop paying attention to you. I have other options for email as well and have no trouble switching email either.
    Bring back the ability to comment.
    Most of your news articles are opinion pieces anyway. I have not seen very many articles that could stand an old school proper journalists litmus test.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Censorship

Unless Yahoo is going to commit to posting unbiased articles, they are practicing censorship. When Yahoo posts article after article bashing Trump, and very few pointing out all of the great things he's done, Yahoo is practicing basic censorship. It's their word or no word.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back comments to the news article. BY deleting that option, you look like you are just a propaganda outfit.

Bring back comments to the news article. BY deleting that option, you look like you are just a propaganda outfit.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back the comments and fix the politics section!

First you nix the comments section, then you ***** up the politics section, so that it just shows pictures and ads. Has your tech department lost all common sense?

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base