US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Really, really miss the ability to voice an opinion or share thoughts about a news story on Yahoo. I feel kinda censored...

Share feedback on a story and don't censor readership. Allow comments to voice opinions on news stories.

522nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comment section

Yahoo obviously doesn't care about its customers. Every comment is saying bring back the posts after articles. And Yahoo doesn't even offer an explanation of why they eliminated the posts. When customers feel like they're being ignored, they find another service provider.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Guthrie was so totally disrespectful of our President. I am ashamed for NBC or whoever braodcasts that interview. The Town hall was supposed

The town hall was a sham just to shame our president and I am ashamed of Guthrie and her utter display of disrespect of the office of Presidency in our nation. This display of outrage at our President is from the devil himself and Guthrie is his conduit.

Janet Childress

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back comments

This is an election year. You canning the comments is clearly a leftist/Marxist move to silence the right. You have not silenced the left because all your news is left leaning. You are no better than the Chinese who regularly censure criticism and Christianity.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop being so politically one-sided

Stop being so politically one-sided. You may not like the President, but I don't need to see or hear what Yahoo says or does for the left. Either have no opinion at all, be apolitical or be fair and equal. There is way too much political BS on Yahoo. And VET your stories and sources!!!
    Anonymous sources = One big, fat lie!!!

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. REINSTATE THE COMMENTS

REINSTATE THE COMMENTS SECTION. A LOT OF US USE YAHOO FOR THE COMMENTS AND NEWS.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. National Review is a right wing propaganda outlet and not a legitimate news source.

This is not the first time i'm attempting to bring this to your attention Yahoo news. Every single repost of National Review material is filled with lies, errors, and opinion stated as fact and yet you insist on including it. I used to think that Yahoo was able to hit the right balance between covering different sides of the political spectrum but daily inclusion of NR is glaring mistake. There are legitimate and respectable outlets giving voice to the conservative perspective. NR is not one of them. For the sake of your own integrity and reputation i strongly recommend you…

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. John Oliver The MORON can say what he wants and we can't respond to him What B.S. you have become.

Let The MORON John Oliver say want ever he wants and we can't respond to that.Yahoo you have become the biggest B.S site out there

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You have to remove the comments sections

You have to remove the comments sections - they are the most toxic, dangerous places I have ever seen. Please stop allowing comments on articles. You are providing a platform for hate and allowing the proliferation and propagation of hate speech.

358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Just not fun any more

I like to see what others are feeling about current events in America and around the world. I like being able to comment and see what people think about my comments.

419th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You turn off comments and then the real bashing of Trump began.

You turn off comments and then the real bashing of Trump began. Really sad, no use to look at anything on Yahoo anymore

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Have an email address available for comments

I would like to be able to comment on some of the articles in the news. It would be nice to have an email address or someplace to write a comment. I do not have Facebook and I do not want to chat or talk. I want to make my comments in writing.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Return Yahoo Comments. This is an attempt to silence the majority of Americans who don't like Trump!

Please allow Americans to share their voices with others, while also learning from others.

1769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. RESTORE COMMENTS on Yahoo homepage.....no support from Yahoo for Constitutional 'freedom of speech' ?!

RESTORE COMMENTS on Yahoo homepage....no support from Yahoo for Constitutional 'freedom of speech' speaks volumes....

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!

Please restore Comments section at end of articles. Thanks!
    Or at leasst post why it has been removed!

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo news has become the check lane **** magazines of digital media. Yahoo what waste of money on your media personnel!

Yahoo news has become the check lane **** magazine of digital media. Like most mainstream media, Yahoo is full of liberal bias comments. The trash and stupid comments they make about Trump is appalling and does disservice to the public I recommend people do not even waste their time reading Yahoo because their are not going to change. What a waste of money on their low class so called journalism style. IDEA -- go back to school to learn about journalistic integrity. Stop sensationalizing everything! Keep in mind that this country is also made up of conservatives who have a…

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bias

yahoo news left

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. List the name of the writers of your articles

Please list the names of the journalists who writes every article. Otherwise you look like fake news and will soon you won’t be taken seriously in the news business.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base