US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. List the name of the writers of your articles

Please list the names of the journalists who writes every article. Otherwise you look like fake news and will soon you won’t be taken seriously in the news business.

666th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why remove comments? If it wasn’t for the ability to express your thoughts then this would not be worth reading. This is censorship!

Allow people to express what they feel. I have been reading yahoo news for 10 years or more. Why remove the ability to comment ? That was the best part !

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Don’t put fictional BS into your stories such as this:” Charlottesville, where Trump affirmed the goodness of Neo-Nazis,”

Don’t put fictional BS into your stories such as this:” Charlottesville, where Trump affirmed the goodness of Neo-Nazis,”

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What are you guys - Donny the Imbecile supporters??? Put back the comment section right away....

What are you guys - Donny the Imbecile supporters??? Put back the comment section right away...

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. An ad for a robot puppy seems to be a scam

Yahoo shows an ad between news articles for a robot puppy. According to feed back in YouTube and elsewhere, that ad is completely false and a scam. Yahoo screens out what it considers offensive ideas. It should screen out scams.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop being so biased...!

You literally have contributors trying to give Joe Biden an ammunition and punchlines for the next debate if that's not biased what in the is? How about just stick to reporting facts not your opinion unless it's an opinion piece which basically is most of your content ( 🗑️) any news source which is biased I cannot trust anything they publish because they have specific political goals in mind which most "Journalist" which most don't deserve that title,(real journalists are far and few in between), the that I see on most news sources is why the country is the way…

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo is Tired of Free Speech

I find it disgusting that Yahoo disabled comments. It's no mistake that they did this a few months before the election. You'll also notice they have stepped up the completely biased news stories. Now you have to see the propaganda without having any way to respond to it. The comment section always counter balanced your biased garbage that parades around as "journalism". I'm going to get a g-mail account and stop using yahoo. If Joseph Goebbels had access to the internet in the 30's and 40's, his website would have looked and worked a lot like Yahoo.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Open your comment section back up... quit protecting your tRUMP...

Open the comment section... tRUMP and his MY PILLOW guy is gold... we will never have a better opportunity to make fun of these morons...

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop the media lies

Seems cutting of commenting during an election cycle is a political tool by the DNC................no one to fact check but the media itself.. People tell me everyday that Yahoo needs to clarify the reason of the timing.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the biased political lies

Please stop posting all the politically biased lies, and fake news. This is gotten to the point of being totally annoying, misleading and unfair to the American public. You need to do some fact checking if you want to be considered a legitimate news source.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Biased reporting

Stop being so one-sided on your news about our President, it's so very obvious that your reporters and Yahoo is totally Liberal. A good reporter is not supposed to show their true feelings on how they stand on these issues. You have let this stance just fly right out the door. Send your reporters back to the basics 101 and learn how to report, or revamp Yahoo as a whole, it's not working anymore, it's not interesting reading the news on yahoo anymore, its so biased!! We know how you feel and we don't care.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Looks like Yahoo has dropped all pretense of being a news provider

By preventing people from commenting on their laughably leftist propaganda, they seem to believe that it gains credibility. Hey, if we're not getting bad reviews on our stories, they must be true, right? What they've done is to put all of the negative feedback here, where it is dissociated from the actual "news" items, hoping that the stink doesn't rub off.

I wouldn't trust these "Yahoos" to tell me the sky is blue.

1023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Comment removal is the same as speech suppression.

With elections coming up and the virus being politicized more than ever the removal of the comments feels more like speech suppression. In the days after the removal I noticed a major up tic in news stories with blatantly false information being promoted. Most evolving around the election candidates and the virus.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This feedback site is ignored - I can't even vote for previous comments

So there are bad things that yahoo news does. I try to leave a comment, I see many comments already. I try to vote for them, it says voting is closed. So Yahoo just ignores comments and closed those it doesn't like.
    I've read Yahoo for years, apparently time to stop.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Really, really miss the ability to voice an opinion or share thoughts about a news story on Yahoo. I feel kinda censored...

Share feedback on a story and don't censor readership. Allow comments to voice opinions on news stories.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tell the truth about Donald Trump and get off of your take news narrative or We The People and going to dump Yahoo and others. Your writers

I am sick of Yahoo lying and trying to harm my President who in 4 years has made Obama look like an idiot. We The People are sick of being called Right Wing Radicals simply because the fake news outlets such as Yahoo do not understand what Patriotism stand for in My Country. As a fellow Veteran stated in a You Tube video yesterday , we the silent majority are disgusted and the insurrection in my country which will not be tolerated much longer and we will work with or without the police to restore peace on Our Streets. Blm…

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Will dropping Yahoo page since I can no longer make comments on article you publish. This survey thing needs to be dropped.

Drop these surveys, Ican no longer make or seek comments about articles. Will be changing my page to another site and drop Yahoo, sadly.

522nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base