Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

341 results found

1. Dump Washington Examiner Stories

You seem to suddenly be posting lots of Washington Examiner stories...I am uninterested in those postings as they are a GOP talking points pub. It's really annoying...what credibility do they have? Is Yahoo News going conservative instead of balanced? If I keep seeing this number of stories from them, I'm bailing to a different ISP. Thanks.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. -An American Crime Epidemic Response.

The Director of National Intelligence is also an Geo-Spatial Intelligence Adjunct to Presidents, Ambassadors and Pragmatists within the American Crime issue, and is quite aware of this issue's magnitude, but further-refinement involves direct references to parties that enjoy the privilege of Rights [Due Process, for example], and the relevance of specific U.S. Courts Action over vast periods of time appears to be at fault...

In this instance, Artificial Intelligence is now merged with what 'Dark Horse' {Foreign and Domestic Intelligence Agency} Intelligence Programmers once called 'Elephant Story Conspiracies', and this is the counter-punch which allows for more direct action in…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ads on search engine

Bing is becoming more like Google every day. Searching for something results in the same Ads on the first several pages......anything but what I'm looking for. Why not list the actual search results with all the paid ads listed on the right hand side of each page. This way, people can choose from the hundreds of ads or something they are actually looking for.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 178th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Washington Examiner is not legitimate "news" - it is just conservative propaganda

The Washington Examiner is not a source of legitimate news from a conservative source, but simply a succession of political propaganda essays, about "creepy Joe Biden", "woke" policies, and other conservative "talking points." It does not belong in a collection of responsible articles of journalism, whether from a conservative or liberal POV.

51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reduce the volume of Washington Examiner articles

I get the Yahoo strives for balance in its articles, but the sheer volume of articles from the unprofessional, lying, horribly biased, right-wing Washington Examiner has become ridiculous. Has Yahoo been taken over by Trumpettes?

72nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop your journalists from lying, and using Yahoo News to espouse their negative political belief system

Andrew Freeman and his "Seattle, Portland gearing up for hottest weather ever recorded"

Mr. Freeman is a liar and fabricator on this subject matter. The evidence of the latter is that he offers no scientific citations nor does he offer an explanation of how "human-caused global warming" caused the record cold temperatures in Texas and the Midwest last winter, nor does he offer an explanation of the cause of the global warming about 10,000 years ago that melted the glacial ice sheets at at time when only a handful of nomadic humans lived. Nor does he provide and explanation of…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop your journalists from lying and espousing thier personal political belief system

Andrew Freeman and his "Seattle, Portland gearing up for hottest weather ever recorded"

Mr. Freeman is a liar and fabricator on this subject matter. The evidence of the latter is that he offers no scientific citations nor does he offer an explanation of how "human-caused global warming" caused the record cold temperatures in Texas and the Midwest last winter, nor does he offer an explanation of the cause of the global warming about 10,000 years ago that melted the glacial ice sheets at at time when only a handful of nomadic humans lived. Nor does he provide and explanation of…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quit posting articles from Radical biased writers

Some of your articles are not NEWS. They are PROPAGANDA written by Radicals. Andrew Marc Miller for example. Have you ever researched this guy? He also writes for: Right Wing Rebel, Freeman News, Life and Liberty, Anti-empire, Sarah Palin, and Patriot News. Have you checked out any of these Sites?? All propoganda, with the intent to Brainwash people. Make no mistake, BRAINWASHING is what's destroying this country and as far as I'm concerned YAHOO is a Huge contributor to the downfall of America if you're going to continue employing writers like Andrew. Either get rid of the PROPOGANDA or I…

343rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. maybe a go fund me page, to help in cutting/get you off your HIGH horse.

hope the Do nothing Congress, when it comes to high tech, will take away your so call power.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo "news" is nothing more than the propoganda wing of the democrat party. 100% spin 100% of the time. Lies, fabrications, half truths.

You can stop "reporting" lies, fabrications, half truths and political spin designed to protect the democrat party. It is truly disgusting and against everything our Constitution stands for.

475th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A building collapses in Miami and not a single mention on Yahoo's front page

You can't possibly consider yourselves a news outlet if you don't have a single story about what could be the biggest story of the last few months. It's the top story on every major news outlet, and yet not a single mention. Absolutely pathetic.

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So just how long is Temporary?

In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.
    Yahoo like most other news outlets is scared of Comments from the Public! Just fed up with their Lame Opinion Pieces or as I call it Creative News! Today's Journalist never leave their Desk or Computers! Today's Editors are nothing more than figure heads That simply help with Retractions! You know on the back page of the sports section or at 3am in Morning? Just give us the Facts Jack!!!

390th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I miss the reactions page. I don't know what that "safe exchange of ideas is about". It's fun to read them and to respond. Did somebody?

What's the problem? Are you worried about a right wing reactionary takeover of communication? (a valid fear) I'm guessing that the "rabid rightists" of whom you are afraid, will characterize Yahoo as Right Wing Nuts. (This is also a valid concern).

I have not seen Yahoo as an originator of "hate speech". To me your algorithms are fine. I'm not sure how you're stated goals align with your published goals. I'm guessing they don't. I also believe you don't know who you want to be.

Who DO you want to be?

Dave

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. want to publish my viewpoint on an old news about the Indian Singer Sonu Nigam.

The content in the favour of Indian singer Sonu Nigam on his previous blasphemy case is below:

I read today the case of baseless blasphemy case. Which is fake and wrongly alleged by some extremist psychopaths towards you, Sonu Nigam . I am a Muslim and the reason behind that I was unaware of details is, I just ignores those false rumors of 18 April 2017. A very known star Sonu Nigam has visited Pakistan in previous decades. Everyone in Pakistan still loves him and do not believe in any blasphemy type rumor that he is blamed he made. One…

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your ads are out and out lies or very close.

Shame on Yahoo. This is why it is not a trusted news source. This is really awful. Today there was one that said Kris Kristofferson steps out at almost 99. Or how about the ones that post a picture of a celebrity with someone of the same *** and it says, "Kevin Costner is still with partner". This is exactly why I don't put any stock in your stories.

958th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Go back to letting us comment on articles as they do on AOL.

You promised a temporary halt in reader comments. The time has come to reinstate that option!!

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Removal of comments, but only on what you want to remove them on... Censorship!

I find it disgusting that your company feels it appropriate to determine what I am, and am not, allowed to have an opinion on. Or that you are in some way bettering my engagement on the site by not allowing me to express my opinion on an article you published.
    I can contribute to a UFC fight article, but not to a COVID-19 article that actually has some bearing on society.
    I can contribute to an article about a bbq competition, but nothing about the presidents last address? I know you don't give two cents about losing people, there aren't…

646th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?